Share your feelings!

@Binky: Alrighty then! :D Still good news though so.

OT: Well... I slept for 11 hours. XD So I can't say I'm feeling tired. And I can't say I'm ashamed either. Cause woah, 11 hours of sleep feels good. Whenever I woke up, I'd just get into another comfortable position and fell back asleep. XD I'm such a lazy ass.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I slept 3 hours today but 12 hours yesterday. It always evens out for some reason, and it's not fun.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Felling remarkably good for ending a day partialy coated in dirt kicked up by inconsiderate people, and spending 5 hours in line waiting to get through the worst thought out security I've ever heard of.

The Pope managed to change his schedule several times, and I kinda think he was doing it partially to piss of security for being way more than he wanted. (can you believe they actually wanted to completely wall him in for his appearances in Philly?)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Felling remarkably good for ending a day partially coated in dirt kicked up by inconsiderate people, and spending 5 hours in line waiting to get through the worst thought out security I've ever heard of.

Reminds me of the time His Holiness came to Manila months ago, but with heavy rains. It went down well in the end though.

OT: Feeling kinda great! Today wasn't so bad, unusually enough.

Welp, now what?

Just ate some eggs and I currently feel great.Except for the math homework.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Meh. Lots of free time today but I need to kick up the studying for my History of Modern Science course.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

I was ever so randomly going through the old posts on this forum. XP And damn, it's seen me at my worst. XD

So currently, I'm feeling thankful. Things are WAY better than what they were like before. All because I stuck through it all! I could have easily killed myself half a year ago. X3 But nope. I powered through a hurricane and now I'm here thinking; "Why did I ever think I wasn't going to make it?" This can be a little motivational speech to people if they want. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Feeling tired, yet comfortable... Just got my first shower in a week that didn't involve barely trickling water, and had good food. Now I'm heading to a bed that isn't stuck at 85° with no airflow. (72°-74° and a ceiling fan makes for a beautiful bedtime experience)

Stressed. My band's guitarist's dad keeps making suggestions for the EP artwork. I appreciate that he has lots of ideas, but we've made a decision, and we need to stick to it, as we have no more time to start making stuff from scratch again. I'm the one who's been sorting the artwork, and it's a big creative drain on me. I can't keep stopping and starting halfway through ideas.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

So... today, I was just going to do one part of my unit. But I ended up finishing the whole thing. XD I guess I got sick and tired of being stressed about it, and I finally worked up the motivation to do it all in one go. Now, I wait for school to start back up, so I can really get the work done. For now, I guess I can start focusing on my Graphics and Design animation. I find assignments that involve video-making... are the worst when it comes to time management. XD Out of all the assignments I've done in my life, video-making is the worst, I hate it even more than essay writing, which is saying something.

But oh, it's finally done! Video-editing unit complete. Ahhh... hopefully the next set of units I get won't be as annoying.

In summary, currently feeling achieved! :D

@Binky: Hope it all works out for you. ^_^

-------

Very satisfied, having just finished my first week at work. Which is awesome.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Very satisfied, having just finished my first week at work. Which is awesome.

Currently feeling very happy for you! :D I hope you enjoy your time there.

-------

I just got back to my Wing Chun training yesterday after almost 3 months of absence.It felt like going back to an old activity that you cherished.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Cold but decent. My new flat is large, cold and damp, but nothing a dehumidifier can't fix.

But had a great band practice, and the EP is all set, just need to mail off the master disc and we'll have a run with us by Tuesday! May just show artwork concepts in the artist thread ;)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm so so ecstatically happy for you Binky! :D A new flat! That must be so awesome! I hope everything goes well for you!

Glad to see the lot of you are rather well! ^_^

OT: I'm... Meh. X3 Just woke up so I don't really know what to feel at the moment.

-------

Currently feeling: Melancholy and slightly depressed.

I am both and neither super tired and wide awake. That may not make much sense but it is the only words to express my current state.

Retired Forum Moderator

I dont feel much lately, Idk, maybe it's some kind of crisis or something, but really, I just block everything for some reason and move on like a vegetable .-.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"