Share your feelings!

@K4_Kydure - I certainly look at all the art you post. Like Jeb, I find your renders absolutely gorgeous - you are masterful with lighting and composition. Still remember that one with a knocked out man on the floor...

@Jeb - You now even talk to the Universe in Russian? That's nice, I'd be the last to complain.

But, generally, I find people rarely comment on art and videos. I notice that about myself even. Even for things where I may look with my jaw dropped. Just something in the human nature, I suppose...

Regards

My feelings about art are often not easy to put into words other than "I like it" or "I don't really like it" and I hate making comments like that because they're generally useless comments. So unless I actually have something constructive to add I usually remain silent.

OT: I'm in a pretty good mood. Met up with a friend today and have been having a blast being silly on the forums. Mostly in the Remove a Letter game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hmm i think we need art related thread. I learned recently when it comes to art, there is a little of "I like it" and "I dont like it". You either go with "I can draw it" or "I will learn how to draw it" there is no space for whining. Too bad, even now sometimes you might like something about certain drawing/painting/sculpture and there will be allways one asshole pro who will say it's either low idea or non profesionally made pieace. Its really hard to please people. It's still important to know value of what you like or not, not turn the art industry into fucking military, but what I observed how art people react to things is rather focusing on general idea and expression of it, an impact, rather than any quality or beauty. You can draw a dot on white background and be called an artist, or you can study human anatomy for years and be told "they saw it allready" or that "you are boring, we need something new". What I like in art is seeing that the artist put efford and time creating it. It can be simple art but kept clean and not dirty or messy. Unless intentional. Sometimes I like how it looks anyway, but there will allways be someone arguing with it if its good or bad.

Ot: I'm tired. What I feel is mystery for me. I think I developed some kind of unability to tell what i feel. Kind of weird. I feel great after talking to a friend in the morning but i also feel empty and lonely, although i have people around me. I feel calm and bit happy but tense and on ease.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

@Binky YUSS!!!

Btw OT: Kind of happy. Just drew shit and listened to prometheus review. Somehow I feel "yay". Another day in bed, still bit dizzy, but much better than before.

I feel like going into full Pete Townshend mode by smashing a guitar in a blind rage. Guess that sums up my day.

Welp, now what?

So... Had a long 4 and a half hour shift (Long compared to other shifts anyway...), just got back home now. I was working with a good co-worker of mine, haven't had a shift with her in moooonths. Unfortunately, during our shift together, we barely had time to talk to one another. It was a very strangely busy Sunday night - and we were tasked to do some jobs at either ends of the store. So didn't even really get to see her. X3 When I did see her around though... oh, she looked so sad! So sad, tired and down. Poor thing. She was working on drive-thru, taking orders, so she was pretty lonely for a few hours. I ended my shift, then I bought some chocolates with some spare change... then I walked up to her - she was still working on drive-thru at the time, and once she was done taking a customer's order, I held out the chocolates and said; "Pick one!"

XD Her face though... she was so suddenly happy! And seeing her so ecstatic, like I made her night, that's what makes me feel soooo good! She was like; "Wait. You bought this for me!? Oh my gosh. You have no idea how much I needed this. Thank you so much!"

And I smiled at her and replied; "It's all good!" Then we sad goodbye and I left work. X3 I'm glad I made her happy... She's such a nice person. It also just goes to show, it's the littlest things that can make us happy! :D

And hey, chocolate cures all emotional illnesses. XD

So in summary: Feeling really good! Sometimes, you don't need to do a lot to make someone's night just a little bit better...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

it's the littlest things that can make us happy!
Damn straight.

----

Feeling dece'! Bought a bunch of stuff for the flat, including a new duvet for me, and have put my band's EP online for release next week!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Had a really long night... Feeling kinda mixed about it. X3 Had a lot of weird feelings come up. I still think I have some weird split personality disorder, but who the hell knows!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

UshankaCat has challenged me on a Half-Life "no saving/loading playthrough"!

Can't wait to begin soon!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

@BTG: Try sleeping. X3 Usually that helps fix up my weird as moods.

Kinda hard to do when I'm getting swamped with so many things I can't even apply for a job, and unwind in any way on the same day.

Still feeling the same way. This will eventually pass, but it sucks in the meantime, and could potentially ruin my ability to get a job anytime soon.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Feeling like I'm on the edge of sanity here. It's crunch time for my finals, and I feel like I'm not gonna make it.

Welp, now what?

Ugh finally done with all commission sketches. Now only few left, but I can't hide it, I enjoy drawing them. Recently I felt bad about my works and in general abot myself, but... I can't fall into this. I need to work and move on. .-.

I'm glad to have this website tho. Idk why I like this place so much.

@Zaraki: Have fun with that! :D

@BTG: Hope it gets better for you soon, mate...

@AP_Pastor: I know exactly how you feel man. X3 One month to do all the stuff I was too lazy to do those few months ago. :P Regretting it now!!

@Seattleite: Please be a happy camper soon!

@JekJek: It's good that you enjoy drawing commissions. XP Means you enjoy the work that earns you money, which is great! :D And man, don't feel bad or down about yourself. You're an awesome person. :3

And for myself... XD Uhh... Been feeling alright. Little stressed with the work load, but I'm not letting it get to my head. Just enjoying the moment I have now! I've been also quite creatively productive lately, which always puts me in a good mood! Made a new song, drew something for a friend, did some renders for my graphics and design model. Awesome! :D

-------

Kinda nervous. Just submitted the job application required by the blizzcon recruiter and all that's left is the interview/hiring paperwork. I really hope I get this. It's not a fixed position but it gives me a nice sum of spending money while I look for something more permanent. (I can make 500 go a long way)

Retired Forum Moderator

I've had a very... I'd say shitty day. I won't go into reasons why, but I won't be going to school tomorrow.

I have a fever, and after everything that happened in the span of about four hours this morning, I really just don't want to deal with the people in my life right now. Luckily, my family was being nice today when I got home.

Anyhow, I've been re-watching a ton of Game Dungeon episodes for a few hours, but I fell asleep while doing so.

So, I'm feeling sick, and upset... I'd say I'm depressed, but really, I don't know how to talk about that, or if I should.

Really, I don't want to dump my problems all on here, because I'm new here. But woah, today was just not a good day at all.

I'd say tomorrow might be better, but I doubt it at this point.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day, regardless of mine.