Share your feelings!

I feel skeptical about my upcoming tests.I doubt i'll get a good grade.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Meanwhile, I had a wonderful test. X3 Studied for half a week, got into it, 75 minutes worth of sequences and series - and BAM, aced it. I hope. XD I wish. Mostly consisted of straight forward questions, only struggled with a few. Nothing a few minutes of thinking can fix. There was a moment where I forgot how to do one of the equations, but I pretty much guessed it and got the answer that I needed. XD Whoo!

Soo... I'm feeling graaaand. Feel like I did really good. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

At last... A happy feeling post! Jeb, you put an end to this ever deepening misery! :D Everyone here was getting so bloody downbeat and whiny recently I wanted to rip my eyes out after reading so much of it... Now I can keep my eyes in their sockets and OT: I am so freaking happy because of it! :lol: Thank you, Jeb :-)

Regards

At last... A happy feeling post! Jeb, you put an end to this ever deepening misery! :D Everyone here was getting so bloody downbeat and whiny recently I wanted to rip my eyes out after reading so much of it... Now I can keep my eyes in their sockets and OT: I am so freaking happy because of it! :lol: Thank you, Jeb :-)

Regards

Aww... you're very very VERY welcome, lovely luvvels! XP

Don't go ripping your eyes out though, goodness no! I'll blindfold you if I have to! >w< If that stops you from reaching up to your eyes and mutilating yourself, then so be it! :P

"I know, I shouldn't be awake right now either. But I just wanted to take the minute I'm not supposed to be awake and make sure you remember I love you."

I can't summarize in words. This site needs a heart emoticon.

"<3"

Good enough. X3

OT: I kinda wish I had more sweets... I've had like, three different types of chocolates today but apparently not even that satisfies my cravings. XD Dammit. I'm high maintenance. I feel bad for the people who look after me!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I feel all over the place. Think I'm coming down with a cold or SOMETHING, and my insomnia is being it's usual obnoxious self. But at the same time I got to play some games with a few friends I haven't talked to in a while and one of my projects is moving along at the best pace it's been going yet.

Retired Forum Moderator

Random edit: Vappy, don't you DARE read any of this. XD Not yet. Please. :D I have my reasons! Thaaaank youuuu~

Uhhhhh. SOS. Send all the emotional help. XD Please, please, please, I don't know what to do. What the FUCK!?

I... Am a grade 11 graphics and design student, working in the graphics lab for the day. As a graphics student, I'm allowed to work on the computers in the graphics lab, as long as I don't disturb the class and teacher - fair enough. I set up some rendering in the morning... Takes a few hours... I finish my recess break, go up to the graphics lab and see a relief teacher teaching the class. I sit down at one of my computers and start working on a scene in 3DS Max. Then the teacher comes along and gives me a sheet of paper. I just kinda look at it weirdly as I take it... And she goes;

"Here's the assignment. Get it done and handed to me before the end of the lesson."

"Uhhh. I'm not in your class..." I tell her as she walks off so she doesn't even hear me. XD Okay... So, I just throw the piece of paper away and keep on working. Then I wheel over to a finished render, go to make sure it's okay. Then the fucking teacher comes up to me and goes; "Are you allowed to work on a computer that's rendering?"

"Uhhhh... It's mine..." I squeak.

"No, look. The sign says it's rendering." (A sign I put on the keyboards of the rendering computers to make people piss off and not touch it)

"Yeah, it's done."

"No. It's rendering. Can you not see the sign right in front of you?"

I just kinda nod and go; "Yeap, okay, okay."

"Go work on another computer."

At this point I'm freaking the fuck out. No matter what I say, she doesn't get I'm NOT IN HER CLASS. I literally stood up, grabbed my phone and left the room. XD I'm hyperventilating like all shit cause I was getting told off by a dumbass teacher who doesn't listen. I'm not anti-social, but this is making my heart beat 100x faster than it should be. XD I'm now hiding in the gym with my friend... Will wait for the end of the lesson, come back and hope to God that she's gone.

-------

Uhhhhh. SOS. Send all the emotional help. XD Please, please, please, I don't know what to do. What the FUCK!?

I... Am a grade 11 graphics and design student, working in the graphics lab for the day. As a graphics student, I'm allowed to work on the computers in the graphics lab, as long as I don't disturb the class and teacher - fair enough. I set up some rendering in the morning... Takes a few hours... I finish my recess break, go up to the graphics lab and see a relief teacher teaching the class. I sit down at one of my computers and start working on a scene in 3DS Max. Then the teacher comes along and gives me a sheet of paper. I just kinda look at it weirdly as I take it... And she goes;

"Here's the assignment. Get it done and handed to me before the end of the lesson."

"Uhhh. I'm not in your class..." I tell her as she walks off so she doesn't even hear me. XD Okay... So, I just throw the piece of paper away and keep on working. Then I wheel over to a finished render, go to make sure it's okay. Then the fucking teacher comes up to me and goes; "Are you allowed to work on a computer that's rendering?"

"Uhhhh... It's mine..." I squeak.

"No, look. The sign says it's rendering." (A sign I put on the keyboards of the rendering computers to make people piss off and not touch it)

"Yeah, it's done."

"No. It's rendering. Can you not see the sign right in front of you?"

I just kinda nod and go; "Yeap, okay, okay."

"Go work on another computer."

At this point I'm freaking the fuck out. No matter what I say, she doesn't get I'm NOT IN HER CLASS. I literally stood up, grabbed my phone and left the room. XD I'm hyperventilating like all shit cause I was getting told off by a dumbass teacher who doesn't listen. I'm not anti-social, but this is making my heart beat 100x faster than it should be. XD I'm now hiding in the gym with my friend... Will wait for the end of the lesson, come back and hope to God that she's gone.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

American Professional Skateboarder

Update: Never been so stealthy in a school before. XD I made my way back to the graphics lab, seeing as it's the end of the lesson and I assume it's safe to come back. I'm like, fucking hiding behind walls and blending in crowds, hoping I don't pass by that teacher and get told off for leaving the class! Up in the graphics lab now... Different class here, different teacher, thank GOD. I have never entered a classroom with such an uneasy walk before... I was like, ready to fucking sprint out if my eyes caught a glance of that one relief teacher. That experience took off 2 years of my life from stress. XD I know I'm small and I look young, I could be mistaken for a grade 8 student! but if this ever happens again, I will faint on the spot. I don't like getting told off. >w< I'm always such a good student! I was like... Hyperventilating for 20 minutes. XD My head hurts... *groans*

Tldr - Unnecessary stress... So much of it...

-------

Update: Never been so stealthy in a school before. XD I made my way back to the graphics lab, seeing as it's the end of the lesson and I assume it's safe to come back. I'm like, fucking hiding behind walls and blending in crowds, hoping I don't pass by that teacher and get told off for leaving the class! Up in the graphics lab now... Different class here, different teacher, thank GOD. I have never entered a classroom with such an uneasy walk before... I was like, ready to fucking sprint out if my eyes caught a glance of that one relief teacher. That experience took off 2 years of my life from stress. XD I know I'm small and I look young, I could be mistaken for a grade 8 student! but if this ever happens again, I will faint on the spot. I don't like getting told off. >w< I'm always such a good student! I was like... Hyperventilating for 20 minutes. XD My head hurts... *groans*

Tldr - Unnecessary stress... So much of it...

You might need a therapist.

Oh. I already have one! :D Vappy's my therapist. XP He keeps me sane...

-------

You just seem to not have the best coping mechanisms.

What? Hyperventilating and hiding in the administrator office? :D I'm actually usually good at coping with crap. X3 I just usually vent it out and it's fine after that. The room could be on fire but I'll still be smiling and going; "Yeah. This is okay." XP

-------

Smiling and saying things are ok while a room is ON FIRE.... That is not healthy.

But hey, good to look on the positive side of things, right? XP

My house is burning down, but at least that means that red-back spider under the sink won't bother me anymore! :D XD Geez.

-------

But hey, good to look on the positive side of things, right? XP

My house is burning down, but at least that means that red-back spider under the sink won't bother me anymore! :D XD Geez.

I want a picture of it!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

...Vappy's my therapist...

Ouch!

But, Riley, what would you really suggest Jeb do when her house is on fire? What is the better coping mechanism, if you don't like hers?

Regards

Incidentally, talking with friends is a very healthy thing to do when one is having trouble. I'd say that's a fine coping mechanism.

Retired Forum Moderator

...Vappy's my therapist...

Ouch!

But, Riley, what would you really suggest Jeb do when her house is on fire? What is the better coping mechanism, if you don't like hers?

Regards

giphy.gif

It's okay Vappy! He didn't mean it!

@BTG:

Here you go. XP

r0_0_1920_1079_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

@Rarity: If talking to people wasn't a good coping mechanism, psychologists would be out of a job! :D

-------

I'm feeling nae bad, kinda neutral. Got the rest of my stuff in my flat now, feels much, much more homely.

Though a little pissed off as the 2nd Hand TV I bought came today, but without any screws for the mount. Not sure if I can find a) spares of just the screws, and b) 3rd party screws that won't potentially damage the threads. Baw.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm feeling nae bad, kinda neutral. Got the rest of my stuff in my flat now, feels much, much more homely.

Though a little pissed off as the 2nd Hand TV I bought came today, but without any screws for the mount. Not sure if I can find a) spares of just the screws, and b) 3rd party screws that won't potentially damage the threads. Baw.

That makes sense because of your avatar.