Share your feelings!

Thanks for bringing a new breed of spider to California...... Ill be sure to bring a an amphibian if i ever make it to Australia =P

OT - Isolating in my room, playing with my Smart TV, avoiding calling my family cause fuck the holidays....

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Well I feel good. It's Christmas and I got everything I wanted and had some nice dinner with my family!

I have mixed feelings about Jeb possibly dooming California though. Your new nickname is "Spider Queen".

Her royal highness, Jeb_CC, queen of spiders

I like it

the name's riley

Looks like we got two queens then:

Jeb_CC, Queen of Spiders

Alyxx Thorne, The Accursed Queen (or how about Queen of the Accursed?)

Funnily enough, I'm listening to Queen as I'm writing this...

EDIT: did I say two queens? Let's make it three!:

Username, Queen of Owls.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welp, now what?

I claim the title "Queen of Owls"

Seriously, bring user titles back so i can make that a thing

Suddenly I want to listen to Queen as well

the name's riley

Yes, California is doomed. Pittsburgh is next. >:)

Oh. I divorced my husband cause he left me. He thinks he can just waltz back into my life? Nahnahnah, that's not how it works, mate. He can scurry off and not come back, ever... Queen of Spiders sounds like a wonderful name though. XP I like it.

OT: The US is still weird... just saying. XD I realized, I can't read shit. Ounces? Nickels? Miles? Fahrenheit? Whadda fuck? XP I show Australian currency to people and they're freaking out. "Plastic!??!" And then I have another feel of your US currency and I'm like; "What the fudge is this paper?" XD Also, I can't tell if your roads are careless, carefree, or reckless. :P Why don't you guys indicate when you're going into another lane?? Why are you so all over the damn place? XD Why don't you guys stick to the lines? It's sooo weird... I'm having the weirdest culture shock. And I recognize absolutely 0 brands, your light switches are weird as fuck, I turned a switch on and it wasn't a fucking light switch cause the sink scared the shit out of me as it gurgled a mammoth out or some fucking thing. I still don't know what that switch does, but I'm scared to do it again, no fit-chukking-sinks for me please! It was at 2am too, so everything was nice and quiet until I became a sudden sinkaphobic. XP I had to get help to figure out how to work the showers and sinks... >.> *groans* But I mean... at least you guys are English speakers. XD I should be thankful. And most of you Americans I've met are quite nice! :D There's the occasional weirdo. XD But other than that, nice! And I mean, you guys gotta be cool too - whoever decided to put a dinosaur in an airport is a genius and is okay in my book. :P

vvyo9Ng.jpg

SOFYmQB.jpg

I really really REALLY hope it snows here at least once... I love the snow! I only get it once every two years. :( I want it to snow! Please, please! It would make me oh so happy! :D

tYc4sGF.jpg

You guys have a lot of mountains too...

Anyway, that concludes another weird as rant. XD

Summary: Cautious as fuck, cause I don't know what switch does what anymore. I don't want to be scared of a chair, on top of being scared of a sink. XP I'm also going to meet my boyfriend in a few hours... no idea how that will go... so cautious over that too. :S

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Welcome to our mess of a country, and grats on finding the garbage disposal

Protip: don't flip that switch with anything important in the sink

the name's riley

That switch is a blade inside the sink designed to break up anything that would otherwise clog it(designed for food. Some people put egg shells down it but you're not really supposed to do that). Best not to run that unless the water is running as it could dull the blade, and DO NOT stick anything down the sink while it's running lol.

Also as for drivers, welcome to the worst drivers in the world. They're SUPPOSED to be signalling when changing lanes with blinkers but, you know, people are FAR too important for the law over here. <_<

Retired Forum Moderator

The biggest culture shock I've had was going down to Texas around February, wearing t-shirt and shorts, and people there in their winter coats. They're.

0674bda0e06c92044147737ff18651004d5c2a6624ad288727be0a2ff2911aa5_1.jpg

Yeah... There are people out there who don't know about the blinkers. Jeb could also be Madame Web.

Username being Queen of Owls reminds me of this:

04d98b4a663e3f86ca36f154266cc381.jpg

Now I want a title....

*Remembers this is 'Share your feelings!' and not 'General Chat'* Oh, what am I feeling? Bored at work. At least I'm off in 2 hours. Seeing family again is great and all, however it's getting about that time where it's like "when are they going?"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hehehehe, I got kissed by a guy...

I got felt up by one... *squeals* He's so gentle!! And warm... Oh dear. *purr* I feel so happy...

I'll reply to all that guff later, I am busy cuddling. Hehehe.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Jeb Called it the other day, your a naughty naughty girl =P

@Alyxx up for another go around?

@Dashy, it'll happen

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

so i just ate like a gram of wasabi and i kinda regret that decision now

Hehehehe, I got kissed by a guy...

I got felt up by one... *squeals* He's so gentle!! And warm... Oh dear. *purr* I feel so happy...

I'll reply to all that guff later, I am busy cuddling. Hehehe.

woah fuck i'm jealous

makes me wish my boyfriend was here for cuddles T_T

the name's riley