Share your feelings!

Thanks,Alyxx.

I'd want a kiss as well,but that's asking a bit too much.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

dammit jeb you made the whole forum jealous :P

._.

*slowly backs away out of the room* I'll just... Keep my mouth shut about that stuff. :P *whispers* Sorry! >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

dammit jeb you made the whole forum jealous :P

._.

*slowly backs away out of the room* I'll just... Keep my mouth shut about that stuff. :P *whispers* Sorry! >.>

ahhhh i'm just being silly

i mean, i'm still jealous, but i got a stuffed owl that'll make an excellent cuddle buddy until my boyfriend gets here

the name's riley

I, for one, am not jealous. Not at all! *hisses and grinds his teeth* :lol:

Ah, Jeb... So much for you to discover and experience... Way to go, my girl! Makes me feel so happy for you. :D

Regards

._.

Oh, it's alright! You don't have to be quiet. Sure i'm jealous (INSANELY JEA....just kidding), but we're very happy for you :D]

*cuddles all of you* <3

Your cuddle is much appreciated. Thanks Alyxx!!! :)

Welp, now what?

Many thanks for the cuddle Alyxx! It was very soft. Do you exfoliate?

----

I'm playing a gig in a couple of hours. I was asked to play two days ago. I've had no practice, and I have no idea of the setlist. Needless to say, bricks are flying out of my rear end. I know I can improvise rather comfortably, but solidly for maybe two hours?

Kinda hoping people will be drunk enough to not notice my playing, for it's going to be pretty low-par..

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Well my X came by to pick up her laptop (long story) and she couldn't look me in the eye and barely said a thing...

Don't know what to feel but I don't regret breaking up with her....

Meh...

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I feel like an idiot

I got halfway through my sandwich before I realized the slice of cheese still had the paper on it. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

Well I am kind of anxious for the next stream and kind of annoyed becausee I still need to pick another class for the next semester, oh and my classes start again on tuesday so that sucks(Jan 5th)

Night anxiety struck almost an hour ago. I know that I'm not in any danger, but I can't help it. So I'll just stay awake for a while and try to go back to bed at a later point in time.

Came home at about 2 AM... clothes covered in cheap beer and stinking of cigarettes... barely slept... tried to sleep on my bathroom floor because the birds were so loud... my head feels funny and my throat feels dry... But I like it that way and man it was worth it!

oh, you should try a radiator - all my cats loved sleeping on them. The tiles on the bathroom floor seem uncomfortably cold - and humans can step on you by mistake :P

Regards