Share your feelings!

I've been so irritable lately, and I don't like irritable me, and there's nothing I can do about it, which in turn makes me more irritable and, well...

Send help.

Retired Forum Moderator

How does everyone feel about the classic "I don't know what I'm doing with my life and it's spiralling out of control as I have no more nor' do I have the time to figure it out"? That always riles up the crowd, for some reason. Is it really ANYONE's fault if they can't adapt to society as easily as others? Life is hard. So is fitting in with society standards(education system for example, which encourages a forced mentality that being rushed in learning just prepares you for life, which apparently is a constant race according to every "intellectual", as well as education not being limited even though it is). I can see myself being a lonely angry person in the future complaining about the education system, the government, social standards, people in general, like some kind of edgy teen.

I'm bad at this ranting stuff and I also feel constant shame in talking to anyone about any kind of issue(See : Any discussion on the internet that is remotely serious, talking to friends about serious emotional topics, talking to family without making them freak out). This is how this thing works, right? I rant and then feel better about myself?

EDIT: Also, the worst part is being pressured by other to succeed when you know you can't. That's always fun.

Guys, I fucked up. XD I fucked up so so bad.

So... I went to update my drivers, cause my new game I got requested it. Then suddenly, I restart the laptop to confirm the changes and shit, and suddenly my Internet only... half works? I assume it's because I accidentally pressed "space" on the NVIDIA installer at some unknown point, I must have fucked something up. I restarted the computer - laptop internet still not working - must be the driver. So I completely erased all NVIDIA drive data with a custom reinstall. IT GOT WORSE. I restarted the laptop aaaaand fuck me, no NVIDIA drivers are detected at ALL. OMG. Intel?? I am freaking out cause I think I broke my laptop.

Update: Updated the intel drivers and now my laptop detects the NVIDIA card. Thank God.

Update: Internet broke again... *sighs* Going to try updating the NVIDIA drivers again now - now that the card is detectable. FML.

Summary: I hate my life. XD This is so fucking painful. All this drama... Because of one... Fucking... Game.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Gfx drivers don't affect internet tho. O_o

Sure you're not just having internet trouble in general? Try right clicking the connection icon on the lower right when it goes down and then Troubleshoot problems. Sometimes my wireless spazzes out even when the internet is working and that usually fixes it. Assuming that's the case.

Retired Forum Moderator

See, that's what I thought! XD But tell that to NVIDIA that fixed my internet when I installed its drivers. Either that, or it was a massive fluke. Never had the internet spazz like that before, ever.

Update: Internet kinda works? Sudden DNS problem, even though I never freaking touched it. Going to try some troubleshooting snot. Tried to use Google DNS already, as Google websites are the only ones unable to be connected to... Still trying to fix it...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Ah, DNS trouble. I uh... don't really now anything about those. :( In fact, despite dealing with internet trouble for 7 years I know a surprisingly small amount...

OT: Slightly amused and slightly annoyed. Amused because yay more Youtube drama and annoyed because the subject is basically a big name (Syndicate Project) effectively saying "Fuck animators" and ridiculing someone who did an animation for him who simply wanted some credit.

Like seriously, Syndicate? Who cares how popular you are, there's never any amount of subscribers you can get before it's suddenly okay to be a little shit like that.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ah, Syndicate has always been a little shit though. :P That's just him. He's entertaining though... In my twisted opinion. XD

OT: It took me 6 hours to completely fix my laptop... It went from just... Trying to fix my game... To fixing my drivers... To fixing my Internet. *shoots self in head*

The final solution? Restarting my anti-virus' web protection... That... Simple... gosh damn. And finally... My game works! Hahaha!! Hah... Eh... Ugh. 0/10 would do all that shit again.

I'm tired... But relieved. My laptop isn't broken...

-------

Well being a little shit for comedy's sake is one thing. This goes beyond that.

Req_A1i35lA

Also a warning on Critical. He's a bit eccentric...

Retired Forum Moderator

"Syndashit Project"

"An ENTIRE vase of cocks."

Laughed my immature ass off.

But yeah, I see what you mean now... however looking from Syndicate's video, doesn't look like the community supports him all that much, look at those dislikes. o.O So I'm pretty sure Syndicate's gonna be feeling the heat now. XD Hopefully he smartens up, he's better than that... He can be a playful jerk at times, but I have never seen him like this before, geez. :\

LOL, look at this hate in the comments ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDQzXdMQ5zo

OT: I'm feeling just daaaandy... I think I'm finally getting into a relaxed routine... ahhh... it's wonderful!

-------

Well being a little shit for comedy's sake is one thing. This goes beyond that.

Req_A1i35lA

Also a warning on Critical. He's a bit eccentric...

a warning? c'mon, cr1tikal's 'eccentricity' is a gift. i don't know a single person who doesn't love this guy

the fact that he's shitting on keemstar makes this that much better. i'd love for him to look in to the other atrocious shit keemstar has done and said, the more people who know about how big of a douche this guy is the better.

i woke up feeling like shit (16 hours of sleep holy shit), this video made me feel a little better

the name's riley

Well, he's certainly one of the only people who can use genitalia jokes in excess and still make me laugh so there's that. :P It's just first impression of this guy I see from a lot of people I show is "haha- wait, what?"

OT: Tired and wired. Physically I'm exhausted and would love to go to sleep. Mentally, well... Mile a minute. The root of my insomnia.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've heard Syndicate's voice from somewhere... He collabs with some people I watch, frequently I think. Then there's Keemstar who has the quintessential "asshole" youtube channel. "Drama Alert", seriously? It's a ridiculous channel and I'm baffled by how he got any subscribers at all(other than the fact that people love arguments).

Aaaaanyways, I'm feeling pretty tired. My sleep schedule is pretty messed up. I've been staying up all day until 6 am because I can't sleep.

P.S Drama Alert is google translated, wow, hahaha

EDIT: Also, amazing. Fp7mnAM.png

I've heard Syndicate's voice from somewhere... He collabs with some people I watch, frequently I think. Then there's Keemstar who has the quintessential "asshole" youtube channel. "Drama Alert", seriously? It's a ridiculous channel and I'm baffled by how he got any subscribers at all(other than the fact that people love arguments).

Aaaaanyways, I'm feeling pretty tired. My sleep schedule is pretty messed up. I've been staying up all day until 6 am because I can't sleep.

P.S Drama Alert is google translated, wow, hahaha

EDIT: Also, amazing. Fp7mnAM.png

I literally came here just to post that and i'm still laughing my ass off

the name's riley

LOL, TotalBiscuit. XD That's gold.

OT: As an Australian temporarily living in the US, when I see that the download speed is literally 16x faster than mine.

2fKqweP.png

kVJyI2G.gif

This is... awesome. XD I feel so powerful, oh my gosh.

-------

LOL, TotalBiscuit. XD That's gold.

OT: As an Australian temporarily living in the US, when I see that the download speed is literally 16x faster than mine.

2fKqweP.png

kVJyI2G.gif

This is... awesome. XD I feel so powerful, oh my gosh.

That's faster than mine and I live in Canada. *sniff* I'm not crying.

Man, I sure wish my american internet was that fast. :P 500 kbps is something to celebrate at my house.

OT: Tired but otherwise alright.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have some ok Internet but I wish I was in Poland some time

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Kinda frustrated, to say the least.

My girlfriend got arrested today, for getting to second base with a girl less than a year under the age of consent (also giving her alcohol), who for the record had been flirting with her for over an hour, went with her explicitly to have sex and never mentioned her age once, willingly choosing to have sex with somebody who would get in trouble for it without even having the decency to tell them.

Thankfully, she's a woman so she'll get off infinitely lighter. She's back home now. Even so, I am not happy about any of that. Especially the part where the teenage girl knew she was underage and that my girlfriend didn't know, and chose to go through with it anyway. And at this point, I am going to stop talking before I need to copy+paste this into vent.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Oh, dear... Who's grassed up on her?

Also, what is the age of consent in your state?

Regards