Share your feelings!

It's 16 here. The problem with this concept is that a girl of 15 can look 25, and of woman of 25 can look, like, 10. I've talked to her about it quite a lot, she thought the girl was *older than her*, and didn't find out otherwise until the police were checking their IDs and the girl admitted it. And the police only checked their IDs when they saw the wine, which suggests that the police also couldn't tell she was so young. And yet, they chose to blame the person who had no idea she was breaking the law (except the public drinking, I know she knows better than that), rather than the one who knew full well and said nothing. Because... Reasons.

As for who reported them, I have no idea. They were caught going at it, at a middle school,in the middle of the night. Clearly somebody saw them and called the cops.

Also... OT:

Extremely annoyed. She has been complaining about how tight her ankle bracelet is non-stop for six hours. I get it, but there's nothing I can do and I want to sleep. Also... Don't they need a court order to use an ankle monitor? Because they never got one.

Edit:

Enraged. This whole thing was a hoax. Her sister set it up as revenge for the buzz cut Kari gave her. Which in turn was revenge for dying her hair black. Which in turn was just being a judgemental bitch on her sister's part.

I am so far beyond done I cannot describe it.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I'm feeling tired and mildly depressed... Nothing significantly different from normal.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

What, the cops were in on it too? Wow, her sister has connections in that case... I have a suspicion how she established them too...

But, seriously, that looks like a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, corrupt public officials, abuse of power by law enforcement officers or whatever the US equvalents are...

Regards

Technically, she was still arrested. Extralegally, under false pretenses, without having committed a crime. (Except she WAS drinking in public.) Which pisses me off more. When I said in vent that Kari's sister was the scariest person I had ever met, I wasn't kidding.

Can't you take this to court? Or would the judge be one of the sister's puppets, like the cops?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I personally have no ability to press charges on her behalf, she's not considered legally competent and her sister is her legal guardian.

Im deeply depressed here, need a drink, like an quadruple scotch on the rocks

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

You could probably hire someone online to deal with it for you, but it's hard to find them, and some law enforcement agencies consider it 'looking for a hitman' despite it not having any form of physical harm intended to the subject. (and usually no lasting emotional harm either)

I feel like crap. We're thinned out at work as is. There's only four employees, self included, and the laundry lady is away for the week, thus leaving the manager and the drycleaning lady to do pretty much everything else. Yesterday they didn't finish, not until a couple hours into my shift, even with my help. Hell, I'm even working tomorrow, because of this, and I normally have Wednesday's off. So, it's not like I can just take a sick day, even though I could. I guess, I could go in, and see what my manager thinks.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I think I FINALLY figured out my FPS issues... oh my God. I was an idiot and didn't realize that my game was running on the wrong thingy. XD Perfect terminology here. Silly game was running off of the CPU for some gosh damn reason, and now forcing NVIDIA to take over, I can actually shoot people and watch cutscenes now. It's a fucking miracle. So I went from peaking at 100% CPU, it now sits at a wonderful 18%. I'm just going to pray that this fixes it permanently. XD

OT: I feel really really good. Damn.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Mildly amused that I managed to catch leafy's new upload as soon as it was uploaded

Like, I just click on his channel from someone else's and I see his new video uploaded 3 seconds ago

even got the 5th view lmao

fa3561af3f.jpg

the name's riley

Woke up from a nap in a foul mood after the most stressful of stress dreams to find half the house isn't working. Internet keeps cutting out every 5 minutes, and we're in a perpetual brownout.

And of course the reason for the brownout according to the power company is probably bullshit. They're saying wind is messing with their power lines. Their completely underground power lines. Wind. Messing with underground power lines. Seismic winds.

L.A.: Any excuse to not do your job.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: I hope it's all sorted out for you by now! :S

OT: I was going round the hotel, about to leave for the market, when I found this staircase that looks creepily just like that one SCP... I took one look at this thing, and immediately got shivers up my spine. XD Oof.

WPxkVYa.jpg

kd8loeG.jpg

Aaand this is the SCP stairwell. Just reverse the sides and turn off the lights.

v4vfadI.png

And I've seen Markiplier play the game of this, and that's what made me extremely terrified of the lights suddenly going out. XD Cause, this motherfucker, will eat my soul and everything in it.

cC7VyCZ.png

Summary: I feel... terrified? XD I'm both drawn to the staircase, and at the same time really want to get away from it. I want the lights to go out so I can see what that looks like, how dark it will be... but then I'd be paranoid of a body-less figure appearing in the darkness ahead, and unable to run away from it as it takes my arm and snaps all my fingers in half. >.>

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-087

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm feeling tired and mildly depressed... Nothing significantly different from normal.

Kinda pleased

Although I generally dislike TB's tendency to ramble for 50 minutes on topics that should generally take no more than 10, his most recent video is one that NEEDED to be made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=1481&v=hhAJV5D353w I know a good few people who NEED to see this, have their bullshit excuse for "valid criticism" shut down.

the name's riley