Share your feelings!

Darn. What if I want both? XP Hands and teeth on your neck. Delicious. :P Geez, is that a threat though? Snatch me up and sudden shoulder massage?Nooo! XP And if I don't comply, then what? Tickling? Goodness gracious me, I'm giving you ideas... I am very worried, dear. XD

And you know what, I think your vent is fine anyway. :P You shared your feelings in the 'Share your feelings' thread, so I think I'll let you off for the weird as route you went with that. XP

OT: Reeelllaaaaxed. Finally!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

A threat? Oh, dear, no! Of course not! A treat, more like... And I still value my life a little bit - so, no tickling! I promise. :D

There are other ways of instilling discipline though :P

But, thank you for the reprieve, my dear. You're so merciful, I can't say "no" if you feel like gnawing on my neck then...

Regards

No, no, nonono, this feels like some sort of trap now. :P Offer a massage and when I get close enough you hug me and don't ever let go. XP You'd totally do that. You wouldn't even be able to tickle me though. X3 Unless you want a slap to the face. :P Cause I'll gladly give you one of those if you start tickling me. In fact, it's not even a choice, it's mandatory that people get a slap to the face when they tickle me. XD You're not getting out of that one. And if my arms are tied behind my back, you get a kick to the crotch. <3 So that's your warning for the week. XP

And don't even think about it!!

OT: Tired, kinda feeling mindless since I haven't eaten yet. But after I do eat, I should be way happier. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Oh... wait, wait, wait... I'm forbidden from hugging you for entire week? :shock:

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood - I think you only warn me off tickling you for a week (and then I can?) *hugs and doesn't let go*

Well done, my dear, now I really can't stop thinking about it. :D

Regards

XP Mmm. What if I warn you at the start of every week? Then you'll never be able to tickle me. :P If you do, you'll be breaking like... A blood pact, and must be sacrificed to a pack of wolves, alongside a virgin. Cause... Traditions. :D

Well done, my dear, now I really can't stop thinking about it. :D

Dammit, I'll hit you with a rolled up magazine too if you keep this up. :P Now let's stop like... Cluttering this poor thread with our nonsense. We're sharing too many feelings. XD Kyou will get mad at us. This thread shouldn't be the "Vappy and Jeb" thread, but it's slowly becoming that. XP

-------

Oh, man! I feel for you! That smell will never completely disappear... The little rascals, they show their displeasure that way... Still, it just looks in your eyes and meaows and purrs and you forget and forgive everything... :-)

@Jeb: Okay, sorry, I'll go in retreat for some time, to think and repent on my abhorrent behaviour... Also, in case you will still want to feed to me to that pack of wolves... *whistles a tune to himself and walks away in search of a sacrificial virgin* Might take me a while, though - they are not exactly thick on the ground these day and age :D

Regards

PERMISSION'S BEEN GRANTED. MWAHAHA! :twisted:

jOvh0IK.gif

XD Okay, I'm good now. :3

@Vappy: Nah, it's cool. :P My bloodlust was satisfied a little while ago. You live another day! XP But seriously, page 2 of this thread... we keep trying to take over this place... :D We gotta behave.

-------

Awww... :oops: thank you!

But... we'll be good - I promise! All that stuff about discipline I was talking about... :D

This thread is now officially released back into general use! Move along, folks, nothing to see here, move along... :lol:

Regards

It feels so fucking nasty to have had girls at home, sleeping in my bed.

I dont like girls.

I dont like guys.

I dont like anything anymore... atleast not sexually.

Thats how I feel.

"Life sucks sober!"

@Doublenature: You suddenly turned asexual? X3

OT: I feel so panicked right now. I'm not usually afraid of big mean black spiders, but this one was fucking AFTER ME. It wouldn't leave me alone! It just crawled around my walls, and tried to get onto my bed to get to me on numerous occasions. I don't LIKE killing anything, it's fucking horrible, but like... I had no choice. I was going to trap it at first, but it was NOT co-operating. I didn't have any like... bug killer sprays or anything, so I had to use physical objects. I got a pan, from the kitchen, and whacked it against the wall as hard as I could against the spider. It took me 1 minute to finally take the pan off the wall - because I did NOT want to see its spider guts everywhere. Well, I take it off, AND IT'S STILL FUCKING ALIVE. I TRIED TO KILL IT, can you imagine how much more this thing got pissed at me? And the fucker was so fast. So, I smash the pan against it again. Wasn't taking any chances. I had to keep the pan held against the wall, whilst looking for a harder flatter object to smash it with. A pile of books at the end of my bed?Perfect! But out of reach. So I had to use my fucking feet and legs to bring the books closer to me, whilst holding the pan to the wall, finally get the book, let go of the pan and absolutely fucking hammer that thing with one of those giant ass binder book things. Thing is, I don't even know if I killed it. I remove the book and there's like, guts and legs on the fucking wall and I feel sick cause I just killed a poor spider, but I couldn't find the body. And I KNOW I didn't smush the whole body up. There's just a few legs, spider blood and guts, and no body. So, I'm terrified. Either I killed it really really hard, or it's injured, somewhere under my bed, and super fucking pissed at me. I am so terrified. XD I've never had a spider with such a fucking vendetta against me. And I feel so horrible! I hate killing things... and I would have been fine with him roaming around if he wasn't wanting to get so close to me. >.o People feel sick from seeing blood and gore. I feel sick from killing a spider. Wooh, go me. X3

-------

I've had one of the best weekends of my life so far.

Two friends of mine came all the way down from Fort William and stayed at my flat. They came to my gig on Friday and said they were completely blown away by our set. "Out of all the unsigned acts I've seen and heard, there's been two that I think should be signed, and should be big. After tonight, there's now three."

The next day we walked around the city centre and had great banter. In the evening we went to see Steven Wilson at the City Hall - the main reason my friends had come down. I bumped into another old friend and we all had a good catch-up.

Now, out of all of us there, I had heard the least of Steven Wilson's work (a couple of Porcupine Tree albums and some songs from his solo albums). Everything they had told me about him I agreed on based on what I'd already heard. But still I knew I wasn't prepared for tonight.

By a long margin, that was the greatest concert I've ever been to. They played the whole Hand. Cannot. Erase. album, the first time I'd heard it. The visual display that played along with it..it was beautiful, heartbreaking, mesmerising. The music equally so, and the musicianship onstage was phenomenal.

I of course bought the studio album, and listening to it now, it deserves the accolades it received last year.

I'm starting February in a wonderful mood.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Congratulations, Binky! I'm happy for you, especially since I myself haven't had such a nice start into February.

There are some dumpsters behind the apartment building I live in, and every time it is windy (which is most of the time now) the wind just keeps opening and slamming the lids of the dumpsters. It is really freakin' loud and annoying. Last night it woke me up at around 4 AM and kept me up all night. My bedroom has kind of a balcony thing, except it isn't open, it has windows. Windows you can not close. You can close the door, sure, but that doesn't keep the sound out, what's even worse is that then the wind has literally the exact same sound as crying children.

So I can decide between listening to extremely loud slamming dumpster lids or slightly less loud dumpster lids and the crying souls of damned children. I swear this night I will tape these motherfuckers shut. I don't care if the caretaker yells at me, I need my sleep.

On top of that I have an exam tomorrow that I'm mostly unprepared for, two more exams on Wednesday and a big one on Saturday, meaning I have two days to become an expert in the fields of Translation sciences, the history of Scotland and until Saturday to master the English language.

But I'm optimistic: On Sunday I'm basically done with the semester and I can go home again. And I have some ideas for what I can do with all that free time until the next semester starts...

I just found out a friend died today. I didn't want to believe it and even HOPED I was just being pranked. But nope, the obituary confirms it.

3 days ago. Last I talked to him. Everything was fine. Now he's just gone. Just like that.

Fuck everything, I'm out for the day.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear about your loss, man. Condolence to you and your friend's family.

OT: There's a monster stress going on right now for me.

Welp, now what?

@Doublenature: You suddenly turned asexual? X3

It would seem that way, yeah.

@Rarity

Im really sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine what its like. Hope you're okay.

"Life sucks sober!"

No one kidnaps the Accursed Mother and lives...

I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to see her as anything but my little sister. (no insult intended, I always wanted a little sister that I didn't have to change diapers for)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Then you're the Accursed Uncle. :P Hehe. I think I got sisterzoned though. XP That's a new one.

-------