Share your feelings!

I'm good with being an uncle... Been one since I was 8. (so 2 decades now) Sorry Jeb, you're just a little too young for me. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

RWBY vol 3 finale was released today. that was emtional gutpunch that didnt hurt when i saw it, but it needed seeping in..

@BTG

ha! i beat you! was uncle before i was born!

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Was that over 20 years ago? If it wasn't, I still beat you. ;)

Was that over 20 years ago? If it wasn't, I still beat you. ;)

In fact it was. Im 22 atm, so..

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Well, congrats. :)

Wait, I forgot about my brother's daughter... (she was born just after my brother's accident, but stayed with her mother, never even seen her myself) Technically I would be her uncle of 23 years... (though I don't really consider that entirely true since I've never actually met her, but technicalities are everywhere)

Well, congrats. :)

Wait, I forgot about my brother's daughter... (she was born just after my brother's accident, but stayed with her mother, never even seen her myself) Technically I would be her uncle of 23 years... (though I don't really consider that entirely true since I've never actually met her, but technicalities are everywhere)

in that case we are even, as like i said, i am 22 and was uncle before i was born, which also sums to about 23 years at this point

Sleep deprived and stuck in the feedback effect.

Insomnia kept me from getting much of any sleep and just when I felt I could finally fall asleep, I find out I've entered the early hallucination phase. when I turned out the lights, I saw shadows crawling on the walls and ceiling and they had WAY to much of a definitive shape for me to even consider turning those lights back off. I'm just gonna wait til the sun comes up and try again. I'm even seeing things in the corners of my eyes pretty consistently.

I really, really hate when this happens.

Retired Forum Moderator

Unemployment and social anxiety has been really getting to me as of late, been really hard to keep in touch with friends and people and I just generally feel useless and alone nowadays.

@Rarity: Hope you get your rest soon. :(

@Bidet: Aw, don't feel lonely! Maybe just try texting tbem or something, I dunno. I dunno how social anxiety works. X3

OT: I'm hungry, and tired, and bored. I dunno why I'm up at 6am in the first place, but it's all making me feel blurgh.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Well this sucks big hairy saggy donkey balls. It's even worse for my brother. His recent ex-wife just committed suicide. :cry: Don't know the details, my parents are leaving to Texas now. I would go, but I'm working.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Unemployment and social anxiety has been really getting to me as of late, been really hard to keep in touch with friends and people and I just generally feel useless and alone nowadays.

I know perfectly that feeling- struggling to get out of it myself atm. Still, find one thing you are good at and do it for certain time in each day (or if its quick piece, once per day), no matter how useless it might seem. If not anything else, it does help you to ease tensions and feel like you are doing something that matters (which you are as it matters to you). Im not overstating that posting fact of the day posts in certain other site, well, they have even helped me keep my mental health (that includes depression btw) from freefalling.

I know this feeling all too well

If you want you can hit me up over steam and we can talk

the name's riley

It's probably not funny but I laughed anyway...

"I have social anxiety. I can't talk to anyone."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Hehehe. Sorry. X3 I'll leave.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

It's probably not funny but I laughed anyway...

"I have social anxiety. I can't talk to anyone."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Hehehe. Sorry. X3 I'll leave.

Life would be hell if social anxiety meant you couldn't talk to anyone

the name's riley

Jeb, you know very well that talking someone online and real life are two totally different things

Jeb, you know very well that talking someone online and real life are two totally different things

Of course I do! :D But I still don't know how the whole social anxiety thing works. XD I am an extremely chill person. If someone tells me to get up onto the stage and do a speech, sure, why not. XD For funsies. 10 cookie points for me. But I know so many people that would like, rather have their face punched in than stand up and talk to a crowd. >.> But then there's people who also just struggle to talk to even close friends sometimes? I dunno. I don't know what social anxiety feels like cause I'm way too confident. X3 Like... sickeningly confident. XD People throw me out of the classroom because I answer too many of the teacher's questions.

EDIT: I'm legitimately asking for guidance here. XD Someone tell me what it means to have social anxiety.

-------

Fair enough!

OT: I'm feeling preeeetty good. :D For once, it feels like everything went right all at once. XP

1. I have freaking Pizza. And nothing can beat that. XD I also have a lava cake, and nothing can beat that either.

2. I got my package today that I was expecting to receive like... next Monday. XD Early deliveries! I can't complain!

- So... I have my new pair of headphones to replace the dodgy ones that I sat on and snapped in half. >.>

- I also have a giant fluffy leopard teddy thing and it's absolutely adorable.

3. This recording is finally working with me and now I can actually record some music! :D

4. I was sick, I'm not anymore!

5. I have so much time.

6. I had a bunch of sleep. Also, Rarity, I dreamed about you. XD It was rather boring actually...

Apparently a close friend of mine was a streamer, and your favourite streamer was that close friend of mine, so the dream was basically me trying to get the streamer to go talk to you cause I thought you'd might like that. X3

-------

Also, Rarity, I dreamed about you. XD It was rather boring actually...

Apparently a close friend of mine was a streamer, and your favourite streamer was that close friend of mine, so the dream was basically me trying to get the streamer to go talk to you cause I thought you'd might like that. X3

Oh cool, good to know I'm only in BORING dreams. XD Jk, that is a very weird premise for a dream though lol.

OT: Groggy. I think I just caught up on all that sleep I lost finally but at the cost of waking up at 8 PM. ugh.

Retired Forum Moderator