Share your feelings!

That show has had quite an effect on this world...but it sounds like we need to keep this discussion to a minimum (and in another thread..!)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Dad made some really awesome Easter Eggs.Also,can't wait to eat some cozonacs...Yum. :mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Well, I haven't done as much work as I intended, but I've made a good start this week. As long as I keep working, I should get this degree done and dusted. Should probably start packing for tomorrow's trip back to Geordie-land.

Have fun Binky! Also, no idea what cozonacs are. X3

I've always hated decorating eggs for Easter because I knew for a fact that they weren't made of chocolate. So I couldn't really straight up eat them, and it would disappoint me so much.

Currently feeling: Maniacally evil. >:D I made a stabby box to vent my frustrations. It's colourful on the inside but really damn ugly on the outside. But I don't care. It's mine. And I made it. <3 Thus I love it.

(Probably every responsible parent's motive towards their children XD Next part... not so much.)

If I get angry, I can just take my knife and stab it. X3 I've stuffed the box with confetti and coloured tissues. It's a whole rainbow inside. But then it's just foil on the outside. But that's okay. It'll let me see the cuts I make more easier. >:3 Hehehe...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Also, no idea what cozonacs are. X3

Romanian sweet bread... I've had it before, very tasty. (also, Google is your friend)

OT: Feeling asleep.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

also, Google is your friend
Y'know, I wonder what is better to say, "I don't know what that is" or "I just had to Google that".

----

Right now I feel rather hungry, but first I must finish internetting, then shower, then get food.

Y'know, I wonder what is better to say, "I don't know what that is" or "I just had to Google that".

I've always felt that if you have the resources to find out in just a few seconds, (a.k.a. Google) a person should use them rather than stay ignorant. If it takes more than first page results on Google to find out, then I don't blame someone for not knowing. (since second page or later is frequently unrelated junk, or virus filled sites) Saying that they don't know is always worse than "I had to Google that" IMO.

:I I'm sorry. I'm well known by my friends and teachers for just asking straight up; "What does this mean?" I find human interaction makes more sense than me reading from a screen sometimes. X3 But other times, I might use Google. I'm sorry.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

No biggie... It's the self-sufficient side of me that finds it annoying having to answer some stuff that's very easy to find out repeatedly, so no issue until the 4th or 5th person asks. ;)

I feel like such a pig.

XD This is the 3rd pizza order I've had this week.

I shouldn't feel bad cause I'm TRYING to gain more weight. But I still have this burning sensation that goes; "You're eating more junk food!? STOP IT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF."

And I am! But I need to gain weight!

-------

Feeling ecstatic/excited! Why?

The last of my burdensome projects are going to be completed tomorrow and then I can finally--finally--FINALLY concentrate on the other things I've been wanting to do but haven't been able to do because these projects have been looming over my head.

Can't wait!

Omg_I_gets_present_by_Droneguard.gif

I feel like such a pig.

XD This is the 3rd pizza order I've had this week.

I shouldn't feel bad cause I'm TRYING to gain more weight. But I still have this burning sensation that goes; "You're eating more junk food!? STOP IT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF."

And I am! But I need to gain weight!

PIZZA IS NOT JUNK FOOD!!! It is a complete meal in a single item! It has bread, spices, fruits, vegetables, dairy, and usually meat. Junk food is just about the furthest thing from pizza there is!

Feeling good after eating some meatlovers pizza from Pizza Hut, and tired because my sleep schedule doesn't exist.

:D Oh hey! I love meatlovers too!

It's the only thing I'll eat. XD

We used to have Pizza Hut here but it was closed down due to a poor business manager. Couldn't run the store so it was shut down. There was a massive rumor that it was closed down due to cockroaches. X3 Which is ridiculous. I haven't seen a cockroach in literally a few years. They're not common.

-------

Meat is best! :)

OT: I feel like this...

oiJTQwK4iOI

Looks like my summer's not in vain! I just finished downloading TF2 in my new laptop, and for the 1st time in years, I can finally play the game smoothly. I'm feeling ecstatic right now.

Welp, now what?

AP! :D We should play together sometime. X3 Would be fun.

-------

Quietly excited. I'm playing an open mic tonight, which I've never done before. Got a 20-minute setlist. Should be a laugh.

AP! :D We should play together sometime. X3 Would be fun.

That'd be great! :D I just need to buy a gaming mouse and i'm all set!

Quietly excited. I'm playing an open mic tonight, which I've never done before. Got a 20-minute setlist. Should be a laugh.

Wish you luck on your gig, man. :) Tell us how did it go.

Welp, now what?

Cheers :D There'll be pictures, might see if I can get a video done maybe.

Also, if you guys start doing TF2, I may, *may* join you on that (3 years since I last played TF2) ;)