Share your feelings!

Idunno, I'll give it a shot though, thanks. I believe we still have some chamomile.

Retired Forum Moderator

Unfortunately(?) alcohol has in the past caused insomnia where it wasn't before. idk what it is about it but when alcohol is in my system my brain will not shut off and I can't fall asleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

What if you drink so much that you get drunk? XP Then keep chugging beer till you pass out, that'll cure your insomnia. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Odd. It does the opposite to me.

OT:

So... Depressed again. Pretty rapid turnaround there. My GF had a gynecologist appointment today. They confirmed her cervix is still scarred shut. And even though we aren't having children anyway, we would like to some day, and... Not happening. We can't adopt either, for other reasons. And she's been talking about it, a lot. So... *Sigh*.

I know it doesn't really make a difference, but I can't help being sad about it. I'm going to go over there soon and see if I can comfort her better in person, but that's all I can do.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Unfortunately(?) alcohol has in the past caused insomnia where it wasn't before. idk what it is about it but when alcohol is in my system my brain will not shut off and I can't fall asleep.

I've had a similar issue with alcohol. Where I would initially fall asleep but when I wake up it was like not getting any sleep at all. Just plain awful. Anyway I'd suggest you stick with teas. Chamomile mixed in with milk does wonders.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

..the only time I've insulted somebody first was with Vapymid, because I majorly took offence to his extreme disrespect of the coversation. That is the one time.

I am honoured. But I am not quite sure about the count - I think you are off by an order of magnitude.

You have a personal bias against me, and I suspect it is because of the Vapymid incident above.

Look, everybody knows you hate my guts since well before Jeb has even got on the forum. That could be mutual if I was similar to you. Thankfully, I am not.

So - stop attacking Jeb's ingtegrity. It sounds ridiculous for anyone familiar with this forum and it only makes you look completely farcical.

If you have reasons - you can complain to the admins, noody's stopping you. But you are making defamatory statements about her in public and that is immoral and disgraceful.

Regards

Oh dear, thank you, darling, but don't worry about it. :3 It's all fine.

No need to bring up shit that's done and dealt with. X3 I'd prefer all that to just stay buried 20 meters into the ground. :P Be good, please?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

When in doubt, talk about weather.

So, its raining here, meaning spring is arriving slowly but surely. And it helps to melt snow. And i cant wait for warm weathers

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I'd prefer all that to just stay buried 20 meters into the ground. :P Be good, please?

Yes, my dear, sorry, mea culpa...

I'll just go fetch my shovel... It will take me a while to dig 20 metres down but at least the sniffer dogs won't find him that way...

Regards

@Vappy: Alright, that's it. XP No more snuggles tonight for you! It's a timeout for you, and not even the kinky kind of timeout. It's the; "you stay in the corner and do nothing" timeout. :P Soo shhhhhhhh... no killing or burying anybody! XD Geez. Be GOOD.

@Mr.KittyCat: OH YES. :twisted:

OT: Other than my body eating me alive, I'm good, I think. XP Feeling fine. Had my sleep and my food, can't complain.

-------

Sorry, I went too far, I admit. So, it's the naughty corner for me then.

*sits in the corner, strokes the shovel's handle* so smoooth...

Regards

:P You're so weird, Vappy. I hope you know this. Hehe.

-------

noody's stopping you.

Sounds like Noddy's evil twin!

evil_noddy.png?w=450

OT: Man, I thought I'd bypassed the gunk stage of this cold. But nope, gunk away! Mornings now suck. Maybe it'll last only a week, hopefully. But I'm likely gonna have the chesty cough stage afterwards. Hopefully I'll be cleared up by this evening for the open mic though. So...feeling bleh.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I am honoured. But I am not quite sure about the count - I think you are off by an order of magnitude.

I stand by my statement. At least in the last year that is the only time, and my memory is good enough to say that.

Look, everybody knows you hate my guts since well before Jeb has even got on the forum. That could be mutual if I was similar to you. Thankfully, I am not.

Jeb's right, you're adorable. You actually think I hate you. I mean, why not, right? It's not like I barely know or interact with you or anything. Seriously, though. You are not important enough to me for me to hate you. I would need to know you personally for that. I am frequently annoyed by you, but that's it.

So - stop attacking Jeb's ingtegrity. It sounds ridiculous for anyone familiar with this forum and it only makes you look completely farcical.

It really doesn't, and if you were around more you'd know that. See, this is what annoys me about you. You didn't even look, to see if what I was saying was true. You are so confident in your pre-conceived notions that you can't be bothered to look at evidence or listen to arguments. So much so that you sometimes completely miss what the topic is.

If you have reasons - you can complain to the admins, noody's stopping you. But you are making defamatory statements about her in public and that is immoral and disgraceful.

Regards

I prefer to speak to people I have a problem with personally, and directly. Publicly if that's what it takes to make them listen. Not go over their head to somebody uninvolved who doesn't know what's going on and likely won't be able to respond to it constructively. I want people to be reformed, not punished. If you have a problem with that, that's your problem, not mine.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I hope everything that needs to be said has been said on this subject and now we can stop arguing.

OT: My back hurts a bit and I have a slight headache. I'm starting to think staying up until 3 AM watching Top Gear was not such a good idea.

For every person who replies to Seattleite or adds to the discussion, I will murder a puppy. XD If you want to save the puppies, then shuddup. Vappy, if you say anything, I'll murder kittens instead, and force you to eat a soup consisting of maggots and goldfish. X3

-------

I'm starting to think staying up until 3 AM watching Top Gear was not such a good idea.

That's a lotta Clarkson!

RY9u0LxIWJk

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR