Share your feelings!

As much as I agree with your statements, this mentality has been slowly built up mostly due to past experiences. And if you think I'm an asshole, yeah I think I'm an asshole too for having this sort of thought process. But I don't necessarily cut myself off from all single women if that's what you're thinking. It just simply has come to a point where it affects my impression of someone more than I would comfortably want it to.

Observing who is already committed, I find myself automatically looking for all the good sides of her, the sides I believe that helped in keeping the relationship alive. I guess all the good comes headfirst into my mind.

When I meet someone who is already single however, I start trying to factor in the things prevented her from having a stable relationship thus far. And all of the potential pitfalls just start to appear in my mind before anything positive about her does.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Signs and bad habits of an over-analytical brain sounds like. I think everyone experiences that with different things to some degree. The fact that you can identify that it's happening is a good sign cuz should you chose, you're in the position to change how you act upon those reactions.

OT: Pretty good right now. Been actively taking steps to better my mood and it's helping.

Retired Forum Moderator

And if you think I'm an asshole, yeah I think I'm an asshole too for having this sort of thought process.

No, I can't think you're an asshole just for having those thoughts... What wasn't clear to me is whether you meant to say that as "that's what I think of single women" or as "that's how I catch myself thinking of single women".

The former is despicable and, yes, you would be an asshole in my eyes... But the latter is unfortunate... And if you realise that such thoughts are prejudicial and at least try to consciously counteract them... Well... Then you are just a human being confronting your inner demons, like all of us here at some points in our lives...

Regards

@PriestOfJudas: Well, at least you can see there's a problem. X3 Better than being one of those obnoxious; "I'm not doing anything wrong!" types of people. I dunno if it'll help or not if I say this, but really - no girl is perfect. XP Girls who are in relationships have shit wrong with them too. It's just - where there are relationships, there is acceptance. And the whole point of love and a relationship is to accept the other person - flaws and all.

OT: I got a test back from my Graphics and Design class today... I remember doing a similar test last year but like - almost failing it cause I was an idiot. XD Prior to doing the test this year, I told myself that I WOULD be better. That I'd study hard and get a good grade - that I wouldn't have it like last year. And what do you know, straight A's. :P A little internal motivation goes a long way. Just say you'll do it and you'll do it. XP Cause, psychology.

Summary: I'm feeling really accomplished.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm feeling like shit...

Sinus problems, family doesn't care, headache, tired, etc.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Slightly drunk. Would be drunk drunk, but the convenience store was out of my wine.

Also, more importantly, I'm lonely. My girlfriend is too busy trying to get in touch with her internet girlfriend, (who is probably neither a girl nor her friend, much less her girlfriend) for me to go over there, and I had to go to the store to see another human being.

I need some non-girlfriend friends. Seriously. I only have one, and he's in fucking Marysville, so visiting him means suffering through several busses, and sitting around in a fucking basement that's tiny, cramped, and so full of his idiot brother's shit that you can't hardly walk. Not to mention there being no food, and him barely managing to talk to you while you fucking pay for everything.

I believe the experession is "Fuck my life".

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Just a bit frustrated

Y'know, stupid people complaining about bad things for the wrong reasons

*cough*

...*COUGH*

the name's riley

A bit frustrated myself. It's getting harder and harder to find a website out there with even the slightest mention of political subject matter that isn't spilling over with more passive-aggressive outrage than a battalion of soccer moms all of which whom just received a chicken salad on the side when they SPECIFICALLY asked for a Caesar.

Ugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

Counting at 171 A4 pages and 85,223 words - I finished the draft of my novel a few days ago. :D Hooray! Editing is going to be an ass, but knowing I created something so amazingly big... just staring at it makes me feel so good. Though the document takes friggin forever to load. XD

Summary: Awesome.

@BTG: Hope you're better by now!

@Blighty: Oh yes. XD People and politics... *sigh* I manage to avoid all of that by not being able to understand shit and continuing to be a dumb oblivious fool. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I am in a good mood. I mean, a really good mood.

Also, Zaraki, liking the new avatar.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Feeling good, despite the lower back problems I started having just before Easter Vigil... Nearest analog I can find is a slipped disc, but I don't think that's the problem.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So, sorry BTG but the port forwarding DNS thing was just not working for me. XD I gave up and got a trial of a Minecraft Realm and hooooly crap, the visual appearance of the options are so appealing it makes me want to cry. It's so easy to use... ;_;

I hopped on with two school friends and my sister and ahhhhh, I haven't had this much fun in ages!!!!! :D It makes me so happy and agh, I love it so much, it's so friggin addicting!! It's amazing to play on a server with familiar people. Feels so different to a more massive public server or just simple LAN. We've got our own houses, a cute mailing system, and I'm the official keeper of the Diamond Fortune Pickaxe. XP And everyone borrows it off me when they get diamonds. And as the OP, I made a Command Centre, just a giant tower with the interior lined with bedrock, and a bunch of command blocks inside that control the game rules and whatever else. :3 Then for funsies I made a shrine to the "Server", cause the server is a living thing now apparently. The server has its own religion. XD Wonderful.

Summary: I've been feeling so entertained. XP

-------

Nervous. Got a job interview tomorrow, which I was excited about, but my mate said he'd done the same intervew a while back, and the job is not what I thought it was, and advised against accepting an offer.

This is my first proper job interview too, so while it's great experience, christ I hope I don't come off as a blithering idiot.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Feeling lonely. :( I recently ditched my old "friends" because they were being an extremely bad influence in my life. The repercussions of my old "friendship" is showing. Everyone else who has seen me with my "friends" now avoid me like the plague. I assume now that everyone in real life hates me. I am finding some relief with my 3D modeling studies, but not much. I guess I will just have to cope with loneliness for a very long time.

It's about quality, not quantity.

Feeling lonely. :( I recently ditched my old "friends" because they were being an extremely bad influence in my life. The repercussions of my old "friendship" is showing. Everyone else who has seen me with my "friends" now avoid me like the plague. I assume now that everyone in real life hates me. I am finding some relief with my 3D modeling studies, but not much. I guess I will just have to cope with loneliness for a very long time.

3D modelling is an excellent way to spend your time! I wish you good skill in the days to come.

I see everything.

3D modelling is an excellent way to spend your time! I wish you good skill in the days to come.

Thanks man. You are the first person in a very long time to say something to me. :)

@Binky: You'll do fine, mate! Good luck! ^_^

@Journeyman: If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me! :D I'd be happy to talk. I know what it's like to suddenly lose all your friends... :(

-------

I did a bit of 3d modeling myself. I have a book to recommend for you called Digital Modeling by William Vaughan http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Modeling-William-Vaughan/dp/0321700899/. It covers highly essential 3d modeling concepts and doesn't pertain to any particular 3d modeling software. So you're free to use whatever 3d modeling software you like.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

@Jeb_CC: Thanks, I might follow up sometime. I am glad there are people out there who are willing to listen.

@Heliocentrical: Thanks for the good read. It looks very interesting and I am excited to look into it. :)