Share your feelings!

Hey, she brought it up. I'm not going to continue talking about it if she won't.

And there's a difference between visiting a place and living there, alright? I've been to Canada. Doesn't mean I know anything about the concerns of the Canadian people. And if I was talking about said concerns and a Canadian showed up and told me I was off base, I'd listen.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

But... I didn't come here for an argument. I literally just vented out my frustrations/shared my feelings. It honestly doesn't matter to me. I'm not the one living in the US, so...

I stopped talking about it a while ago, mate. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

And I gave one last response. Now excuse me, I feel a pressing need to go start a serious topics thread on McDonalds. (Not really.)

Nice job getting banned for a week and immediately starting shit with other users when you get back

Do you just plan on being an enormous twat until you finally get banned permanently?

the name's riley

Feeling alright. Had a good gig last night up in Blyth, where we were told (not for the first time), that we should have headlined, instead of the actual headliners.

We've been invited back to do St. Patrick's day for £100, which we'll happily accept. Have to learn a couple of Irish songs tho, which'll be the first time we've had a cover in our set since before I joined the band.

Also been looking at the manual for our ProFx22 mixing desk, as we're using it at our next gig this Saturday. Decent piece of equipment, yo.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

And, please, she's been to the US alright...

The problem is that she was here, but thought that a seedy looking neighborhood meant it was a dangerous neighborhood. Looks in the USA don't actually denote crime rate, or violent encounters. Believe it or not, the vast majority of those type of locations are where you see the friendliest people. The difference is that in Australia, things are the opposite. (dangerous neighborhood in Australia = seedy looking = generally friendly neighborhood in USA)

Gun crime has been hyped by the media in every country that wants to ban citizen ownership of firearms, and they tend to use cherry-picked incidents when doing so.

We really need to get more people discussing (not arguing just to argue) things like this in the Serious Topic section, it's a ghost town there.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Currently feeling drained and tired. Haven't done anything beyond lay in bed all day but leave it to the common cold to exhaust you for absolutely no reason.

Retired Forum Moderator

He was banned?! Man, the things I miss without wifi (due to moving to a new location).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Depressed. My girlfriend's been moping on Skype for a couple hours now. She thought her appointment with her gynaecologist was today (obviously, it's tomorrow), and it's reminded her that she'll never have children. Which, in all likelihood, means I'll also never have children. And since neither of us believes in the institution of marriage, adoption will be difficult even if our financial situation vastly improves. (US adoption agencies massively favour married couples, and adopting when you're not married, especially in an open relationship, is difficult even in liberal states.)

I really wish I could get drunk and lose myself in a game right now. Get my mind off the shit I can't change. On the bright side, it was kinda funny when she realized it was actually Sunday.

I think I friendzoned a girl today...?

I'm in this large group on Facebook, and this lass from there decided to add me a while back, and things were fine. Not much chat, but good banter.

Then yesterday she messaged me that I was "attractive to look at". I took it on the chin, said I was flattered and no, I wasn't creeped out. Today she was a bit more frantic in her fancy for me, to which I pretty much gave the same response. I don't know how serious she's being, as the group's one of those snarky 'not 4chan' groups, and she could be having a laugh, idk.

Thing is, I've been friendzoned myself a coupla times, but never been the one to friendzone someone who's into me (never been in that position). But I don't do online-based relationships. Nor do I do long-distance . Not to mention that I doubt we'd work as a couple either.

Nevertheless, I feel like a bit of an ass.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I've got a giant crush on my dentist. She's 25 years old, single and lives alone. Maybe I could do it, but a part of my brain keeps reminding me that I am still a university freshman.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

But I don't do online-based relationships. Nor do I do long-distance.

These rules... they have the tendency to fly out the window the moment something hits you - the feelings, I mean. And distance... at least, you're in the same country... That's not such a long distance when you think about it. One may find their love on the other side of the world these days - I'd call that long distance...

Not to mention that I doubt we'd work as a couple either.

This is a much more serious reason, though. Even though you just can't tell ahead of time whether you can or cannot be a couple - unless you feel in you a deep interest, desire to know her as a person, know more about her, look into her inner world - it would probably be better for you both to not do it. Certainly will be fair to her if you cool her down now, rather than let her entertain false hopes...

Regards

So, today was kinda ridiculous. I showed up at my girlfriend's house this morning to see if she's feeling better, and found her having sex with another woman. And said woman freaked out and simply would not listen when I said it wasn't a problem, I wasn't bothered by it, and I'd actually rather she keep having sex with my girlfriend. She apparently though I was being sarcastic no matter how many time I said I wasn't.

So as for my feelings: Slightly confused, exasperated, disappointed and moderately annoyed.

These rules... they have the tendency to fly out the window the moment something hits you - the feelings, I mean. And distance... at least, you're in the same country... That's not such a long distance when you think about it. One may find their love on the other side of the world these days - I'd call that long distance...

+100 cause he gets it. XP

@Seattleite: I'm actually gonna side with that chick. I feel like it was rather unfair for her to not know that the person she was having sex with was already in a relationship. An open relationship sure, but really? Some people don't like that... And it's not a usual thing people do.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Okay, see, I think you're missing that she appeared to think me assuring her I wasn't bothered was sarcasm, and still believed I had a problem with it.

Maybe because 99.9%+ of people that say that, don't really mean it in the slightest... Ever considered that?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I admit I never really understood the appeal of being in a relationship. I just don't get the depth that people seem to impose on them. If I had the choice getting to know someone or play a video game I'd rather go play a video game. People are boring. :lol:

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Maybe because 99.9%+ of people that say that, don't really mean it in the slightest... Ever considered that?

Now, now, let's not get confrontational over this.

OT: frustrated. I want to get started on a saving and loading setup for my game but I can't for the life of me get my brain to work properly.

Retired Forum Moderator

That and most people aren't fine with their SO cheating on them.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA