Share your feelings!

@Vappy: I'd be dancing to "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" for THAT situation. Cheers to you too, man! :D

@Jeb: I mean if I go on, there will be chunks of my story which will turn out to be a very long vent. I might as well go straight to the crazy happy part instead. ^_^

Welp, now what?

Pretty neutral. I went to the observation day on Friday, and managed to bail on it in a friendly and professional manner. That job was definitely not for me. I finished the day in the studio with the band - recorded two new songs! Took some footage of it too - we got some videos in the works.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Today, I realized that I may be single forever. I overheard someone in my school say they got friend-zoned for the third time this year. This made me think, "Damn, I never even got to be in a single friend-zone situation once in my entire life." I realized later that this person was in the Ultimate Frisbee team and was good looking. I honestly think I will become a wizard when I get older. However, my compensation for being fat and ugly is a full ride scholarship to the university I will be attending soon, so there is that to look forward to I guess. In the end, I guess I just need to deal with the slight jealousy I have for others being confident.

It's about quality, not quantity.

@Ninja: Dance!

@AP: Fair enough! :D

@Rarity: I love those kind of days. Productivity feels goooood!

@Binky: I'm both glad and sad, but glad, but sad. XD Glad that you managed to almost land a job. Sad that it wasn't for you, but glad that you bailed because it wasn't for you. My head hurts. >.<

@Journeyman: Aww, come on man. The way to get a lady (assuming you're a straight male) is to be optimistic! :D If you tell yourself you're going to be single forever, you'll have it always in the back of your mind and it'll affect the way you talk to people and shit like that. And come on, if you're only just getting into university, most likely means you still have PLENTY of years to get through to find someone just right for you! :3 Don't stress over it. Worry about what's in front of you. Don't go looking for things that are going to hit you like a truck. Cause that's what it does. It'll come out of nowhere. :)

OT: I'm feeling strange... I tried a completely different style of drawing, a kind of almost-realism but also only using a biro.

sea_lion_fish_by_jeb_cc-d9y8bog.jpg

Not only is it one of my most liked things on Facebook, but... most people who liked it are people who I haven't seen in AGES. Legit, this chick from my Grade 3 class liked it. >.> I haven't even talked to her since Grade 3, man. XD It feels weird. Is this a good thing? Maybe I should draw more stuff like this. It's fun. :D

Summary: Weirded out. Achieved! But weirded out. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Jeb:That's one good looking fish you drew there.

OT:I feel....really good,somehow.More optimistic,i guess.

Haven't felt this good in a while.Must be the warm spring.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Today, I realized that I may be single forever. I overheard someone in my school say they got friend-zoned for the third time this year. This made me think, "Damn, I never even got to be in a single friend-zone situation once in my entire life." I realized later that this person was in the Ultimate Frisbee team and was good looking. I honestly think I will become a wizard when I get older. However, my compensation for being fat and ugly is a full ride scholarship to the university I will be attending soon, so there is that to look forward to I guess. In the end, I guess I just need to deal with the slight jealousy I have for others being confident.

My views on relationships are very different compared to most people so please take what I say with a grain of salt. I've never really cared for relationships to be perfectly honest. I just can't see them as something I'd be interested in pursuing. I don't really see the appeal of someone else providing me with comfort like that as I've always preferred to support myself in every regard. If you honestly think you're going be single forever then I would encourage you to make peace with it and move on. I think that would be the best thing to because you very will might be alone for the rest of your life and the thing is it's okay to be alone.

Also you should totally become a full blown wizard. :ugeek:

OT: Feeling neutral.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I both like and hate Windows. I hate Windows, cause my MIDI files all suddenly stopped working and everything refused to play them. But I like Windows cause all I had to do to fix the problem was make it troubleshoot sound issues and it told me it fixed my problem. >.> I was doubtful, and it was telling me to restart my computer to finalize the changes. I was like; 'Pssh, yeah right, sure.' but I did it anyway and now it works. Windows has a habit of proving me wrong, and actually being useful sometimes. XD And sometimes it fixes problems that's not even wrong with my local computer. Like, the household would be having internet issues and I'd tell Windows to troubleshoot with the network and oh, it fixed it.

So... uh... feeling conflicted. XD Hate or love? Hmm... I mean, sure, Windows can be real shitty, but I have to say, it's the most easiest thing to use I know, whilst at the same time still being very customisable. I'm cool with that!

@Zaraki: Why thank you! :D Glad you're feeling good too.

@Heliocentrical:

it's okay to be alone.

+1! And think about all the money you're saving by being single! :D Lots!! Now that I'm not in some weird committed relationship, I can buy shit for myself. XD Fuck buying pizza for somebody else, I want pizza.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I'm kinda bleh. Sleep schedule is fucked, I feel tired all the time, pollen attacks, been kinda lonely and this state has made me more unstable when talking to people as I feel like I'm either distant when just normally talking to people or hostile when debating things with people.

@MrKittyCat: Eh. I suppose that's true! :D Glad to see you're feeling good though.

@Bidet: Aww... It'll get better, don't worry! If you're having pollen attacks, maybe it's just the hayfever messing your shit up. XP I know hayfever makes me feel really tired all the time...

-------

I'm feeling like vomiting... But I hate vomiting...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So...the guy in the room next to me, i think he recently got a sound system. only thing is i can only hear the bass and the beat is so inconsistent and musically devoid of logic that it's actually making me angry. now i'm wondering if the dude outranks me so i can tell him to fuck off.

Feeling pissed at my parents... My Dad just told me to clean the pan and utensils, which isn't a problem, it how he did it. He outright accused me of maliciously dirtying and not washing them, even though he was the one to dirty one of the utensils. Pissing me off being blamed for everything, especially since I am perfectly OK with just doing the stuff necessary to fix it.

That moment when you had finished your university assignment so early that you had to wait 4 weeks to finally submit it? Fucking torture. It's bliss once I had finally gave the prof the damn thing.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Stop cutting onions!!

AjK0Izn.jpg

I feel so depressed and sad now. XD Awww...

-------

Stop cutting onions!!

AjK0Izn.jpg

I feel so depressed and sad now. XD Awww...

Have to say, that was indeed one of the absolute best endings in Futurama... I had a bit extra moisture in my eyes for that one too.

Feeling frigging good! I went to this record store with some friends, and we were drooling over the LP's there. This is the most LP's we've ever seen! We look like kids in a candy store. We hope to go back there next week with some cash and buy a record or two.

Welp, now what?