Share your feelings!

@Jeb and Journeyman - but friends who suddenly desert you - for whatever reason - are not really friends... So - not only not a great loss but, actually, good riddance...

Regards

So, sorry BTG

Why apologize? If you found something that works, then that's good! I don't get offended if something I suggest fails, I look for other things that might work. :ugeek:

I'm glad you found something that works. :mrgreen:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Increased nervousness. So I went to the interview, and it turned out alright. I got a callback, and I'm doing an observation day on Friday, from 8am to 6pm. But I've come to the conclusion that I don't want this job. I can see myself being ground down and severely stressed out from what the job entails.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

6z5IAw-eUT0

I just heard a lot of things that I don't know how I feel about. I will be considering them for some time, until I decide.

Apparently, my girlfriend's 5-year old nephew is a panty thief. My girlfriend caught him taking folded pairs of panties out of his backpack and hiding them in a toy chest under his bed. Apparently he's been stealing these from the dresser of a girl his age, who he likes, and when asked why he answered that if he takes them all, she'll stop wearing them. Also stolen were four pairs of socks and a T-shirt. All of these have been returned now, but I still feel a bit... Unsettled by that story, and his explanation in particular. Even a perfectly innocent scene of them fast asleep together in front of the TV has been corrupted, when normally it would be absolutely adorable.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Jittery and sick.

I made the mistake of having a rather large cup of coffee on an empty stomach during Batman v Superman and my hands are shaking so bad right now it's hard to type. Should NOT have done that.

Retired Forum Moderator

Jittery and sick.

ud5NnD2.gif

Should NOT have done that.

lla1me9.jpg

OT: Still feeling fine.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I’m about to go on a school camp… With some good friends, some meh friends. :3 It's a writing camp, but I'm feeling kinda… Nervous… Haven't had a “sleep-over” camp in aaaaages… X3 I hope we'll have a campfire. Haven't sat around a camp in ages!!

Summary: Nervous, excited, I don't know what to expect. >.>

Are you going to be sleeping in tents? Hope you don't have bears there! Oh, wait, bears are only in Estonia... or are they? Oh, 'Merkins have bears but they call them something weird… As they often do... :P

Well, as long as something or someone uninvited doesn't find their way into your sleeping bag - you will be okay, my dear! But, better give it a shake and a kick before slipping inside, love :D

Once you put down your stuff and sort out who sleeps with whom - it should become pretty relaxing. I think the teachers will mostly take care of the fire and things. Or, if not - I'm sure you'll have plenty of male brute force on tap to bring firewood, start the fire and stuff... :D

Oh, how are things with drinking water there?

Regards

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I hope you remember the training videos!

wmgXNBCLVT4

+1

OT: Kinda pissed that someone has removed a lot of edits I made on the CombineOverWiki since I have no idea why.

Could be a troll... Happens to every Wiki.

Feeling strange...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nah, I was just too stupid to check properly, they did actually give reasons ._.

OT: My throat hurts a bit, I was in really loud pub last night drinking with some mates and a bunch of really drunk Pakistani refugees.

I'm gonna keep this brief. I'm afraid I might turn this to a vent by accident, so here goes:

For the first time in months, I feel like a crazy, happy motherfucker. Crazy and happy as in "dance around the street naked to the tune of Don't Stop Me Now" kind of crazy (This is probably too crazy, even for me). It's very sudden, considering the hell i'm going through the past month, but BY GOD I feel really good for once.

Welp, now what?

Geez, AP - I don't know what is the reason for that... Though in my mind there is only ONE reason that can make a man THAT happy - but, cheers, man! :D

Regards

Very very tired and on the penumbra of being buzzed.

This is a very unusual feeling for me.

Retired Forum Moderator

@AP_Pastor: How would that be a vent? :D That's good stuff! Glad you're feeling happy and keeping spirits up.

@Vapymid: Oh my gosh you're adorable.

@Rarity: That sounds weird. XP That's like when I get my Sim to drink coffee right before collapsing in exhaustion. Torture. >:D

OT: I am falling in love with my own characters... Especially Lyle. Omg, Lyle's the most adorable thing, I swear to Gosh.

names_by_jeb_cc-d9xnv5w.png

He's so innocent and sweet and kind and d'awww... And so polite! But he's also such a girl. XD It's great. I should probably not get so attached to these things though... I don't know what will happen. X3

Summary: I'm feeling sweeeeet. Enjoying the little things, like stalking my own comic. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Feeling great!

Watching StarCrafts brings joy to me!

tumblr_mjka8df4kn1rgby0yo4_500.gif

Also,glad you're okay,Jeb!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude