Share your feelings!

I feel really good... Like, geez.

1. It's my birthday this week. :D

2. Apparently I did something for my java assignment that NOBODY else thought of and my teacher congratulated me for that.

3. My graphics and design teacher says I'm the best female student he's ever taught.

4. I got heaps of food and chocolate.

5. My phone is being nice to me.

6. I can't forget... only 51 days till I go to London!

7. This music is fucking amazing.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Incoming double post,but I don't give a shit.

sJNhEPg095w

Self-explanatory.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Study is good! I love study. Cause study is what gets me an A+ in my Graphics and Design test. B) Hell yeaaaah. I really need to do well in my projects this year... I HAVE to get an A grade for the subject - it'll make me the happiest girl in the world. :D

Summary: I feel amazing!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Jeeze, I had like three cookies and now I'm feeling super edgy. Same goes for coffee even if it's decaf.

WHY DO THE FUN THINGS IN LIFE HATE ME? :x

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Today kinda sucked and I'm a bit down because of it.

I was hoping that knee injury was minor and temporary but when the doctor starting moving my leg around and pressing around the joint my leg started to slowly seize up and now I'm just sitting here with a leg I can barely even walk on right now. At least the weird lung issues I have is just allergies messing with my asthma and not something worse.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna go watch overly happy videos and eat ice cream and drink overly sweet coffee. I don't even care if the allergy meds make me drowsy or that it's almost 1 AM. I'll fix my schedule later.

Retired Forum Moderator

Feeling sore and tired... At least I only have to do a half-day of work tomorrow.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just gave the final exam on Social Psychology. Absolutely nailed at least 70% of it, so feeling 70% satisfied.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Very uncomfortable, kinda psyched out and I have no idea why. My guess it's probably from lack of sleep but to be perfectly honest I have no idea.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Incoming double post,but I don't give a shit.

sJNhEPg095w

Self-explanatory.

I feel the same

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I joined the 16 personalities forum and oh my gosh, so many different people, so many different personalities! :D I feel so happy! Just talking to people about nothing but personalities. XD It makes me feel so gooood.

-------

I feel okayish. I mean,i'm not depressed. Just tired and deep in thought.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Got the results, I have indeed nailed most of my classes. Which is great and makes me feel fuzzy inside.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Feeling drained, and like I'll be drained tomorrow too...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I finally got my final project defended & that means i graduated school. I am now fully certified IT tech :D

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I joined the 16 personalities forum and oh my gosh, so many different people, so many different personalities! :D I feel so happy! Just talking to people about nothing but personalities. XD It makes me feel so gooood.

What forum is that?

What forum is that?

It's hidden to non-members but... https://www.16personalities.com

You just take the test, sign up, and there's a cute forum there. :D Very nice.

OT: Chilled and not much else. But I do want to be home playing Town of Salem... somebody needs to get into Town of Salem so we can play together. XP It's free.

-------