Share your feelings!

Well the only thing that hurt was my knee which was slightly expected so I think I'm okay. I'll still be careful just in case.

Retired Forum Moderator

Thanks to life, I've suddenly become a lifeless, unemotional, unmoved piece of shit.

I'm failing a class...

I got turned away from a border and spent 50 hours away from home in unknown unfamiliar countries...

I'm being investigated by police and have had multiple personal possessions of mine taken from me...

I have 0 privacy now because of the above...

My jaw has gotten to the point where now just eating in general hurts...

And more recent news: My only pet, my bird, passed away for unknown reasons just this night.

Thanks life. I love you too. Well... RIP sleep. Time to pull my first all-nighter. I know it's a bad idea since school starts back up in only a day, but what the hell, I'm already failing my class.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

*hugs you and cuddles and doesn't let go*

Everyone knows here - you didn't deserve any of that... If life gives you all this now - it will make it up to you threefold. It will give you something wonderful... Soon...

*holds your hand*

Regards

Thanks to life, I've suddenly become a lifeless, unemotional, unmoved piece of shit.

I'm failing a class...

I got turned away from a border and spent 50 hours away from home in unknown familiar countries...

I'm being investigated by police and have had multiple personal possessions of mine taken from me...

I have 0 privacy now because of the above...

My jaw has gotten to the point where now just eating in general hurts...

And more recent news: My only pet, my bird, passed away for unknown reasons just this night.

Thanks life. I love you too. Well... RIP sleep. Time to pull my first all-nighter. I know it's a bad idea since school starts back up in only a day, but what the hell, I'm already failing my class.

bloody hell- you dont deserve any of that. I hope things get better soon.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I'm feeling frustrated. I want to make a taunt for TF2 using SFM (which is possible) pertaining to Looney Tunes and/or Tom and Jerry. Yet nothing's coming to mind. Well not just Tom and Jerry/Looney Tunes, something from the Golden Ages of cartoons, a common/famous gag. Something recogonizalbe.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

405a304fa6.jpg

my feelings -> "what the fuck"

the name's riley

Depressed.

Every attempt to lose weight has ended in failure, I don't know what to do with my life, everything I've tried has failed and/or goes nowhere, from animation, to 3D modeling, to programming, photoshop, robotics, still single, among many other things.

@Mr.KittyCat: Aw damn, sorry to hear that, mate. :(

@Username: I hope you got decent internet. XD

@Ninja: Aw come on, man. Maybe you're just delving too deep into things. You gotta start SOMEWHERE, so start with the basics. You can't be great at something overnight. You're not failing, you're learning. Just learn the basics, then progress. :) I remember when I first started playing the piano, first started drawing. XD I was so shit, I thought I'd never be able to get anywhere with it, but hey, 8 years of piano playing now and I can pretty much say I'm alright. XD it all takes time and commitment. And patience!! But if you really feel like you're not getting anywhere with it, find something else. There's always something for everyone. ^-^

OT: I really like my Gw2 guild mates. Such friendly people and we take the piss out of each other so much. XD Every day I just can't wait to get home and talk to them. So I'm feeling pretty good. Friends are nice. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Sadden

Just found out one of the best teachers I ever had, just got diagnosed with cancer. He actually made English fun. I remember we read Homer's Odyssey, The Raven (and even watching The Simpsons THOH The Raven episode, among other Simpsons episodes that were related), among many other things. We would play games in preparation for quizzes, and a common reward was coupons. One thing I'll never forget is "We finish, turkeys get done", which is something he would say whenever someone said something along the lines of "I'm done".

I've found out today that a classmate of mine passed away.

To be honest,i'm somewhat not feeling enough.I wasn't that close to him.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

So, yesterday I was listening to two guild mates, discussing what the Guild ranks meant. One of them was basically teaching the other, pointing at members of the party and telling him what rank they were. So of course, the hardcore avid leader player was Officer of the Guild, them two were Veterans, and I was just... Member. (Thanks for reminding me guys). The learner goes; "Wait, why is Jeb only a Member? She does WAY more than I do."

"...I'm not sure."

"Can I promote her?"

"I mean, you CAN. But that doesn't mean you SHOULD. That's best left to the higher ranks, like the Officer, or Guild Leader."

Was kinda heart-warming but sad to listen to at the same time. But I shrug it off and continue doing the missions with them as always. Then later, I think the Officer overheard the conversation too cause he promoted me to Veteran and announced it to the guild. :) So, feeling... recognized, I suppose!

-------

First you get a quick ass promotion here, then a quick ass promotion in GW2, what's next? Getting to be CEO at [insert job here] on your 2nd day?

First you get a quick ass promotion here, then a quick ass promotion in GW2, what's next? Getting to be CEO at [insert job here] on your 2nd day?

I wish! But actually, my Gw2 promotion was quite slow. There's like... 10 different ranks, and newer guild members than I got their Veteran promotion sooner than me, so.

-------

Okay.OKAY. FUCKING.OKAY.

I wanna break something. I don't care what.

This is just bullshit. THIS FUCKING.BULLSHIT. I can't take it.

I swear to GOD,I'm gonna kill somebody and bury them if they said or did something absolutely unacceptable to me. I'll spit on their fucking graves if they did it on purpose. Numerous times if I have to.:evil::evil::evil::evil:

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

if

Wait. You're angry just in case someone did something bad? Or do you suspect someone did something shitty?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If they did something REALLY bad(especially evil),then yes.

Im in disturbed & weirded out state today. Because of a dream. Not even particularly weird one. I somehow get strong feeling this dream means something (and i dont believe in such stuff), so if any of you are bored enough to take this story apart, feel free to & it would actually be appreciated.

So, in my dream, me, my friend (not particularly good one, but ok one) & my former classmate (female, will come into play later) are in nearby city celebrating something. That part is fuzzy, but i remember it being company success or anything like that (business related). All's good, we have fun, talk & whatever. So, im at some point alone and i check my phone or time & next thing in my dream im waking up in what seems to be high-tech hospital.

this part is rather weird as im in 3rd person view, so i can see only the bed itself & view from large window (and judging from view its located in very small village near my hometown- which doesnt make any sense as even my hometown is pretty much village in terms of most countries). Anyways, i wake up, my former classmate is talking with me, saying she & my friend hooked up & apparently i was in coma for 2 weeks for unknown reason (but whatever it was seems to have healed). In backround is beautiful sunset or sunrise though. In any case i feel tired in my sleep & fall asleep. So, in my dream within dream i see basically how i fell into coma (just fell over) & them hooking up. I remember being upset about latter part (last stage of the dream- after that, i started to wake up in dream as well, but i was woken by alarm clock irl).

Now, i honestly have no idea why though. It didnt make sense that i'd be seeing either of them in dream, especially like that. In fact it'd make more sense of seeing my friend in there as he recently had baby. But she & he have never met irl. Plus i havent seen her in 4 years (since graduation).

However there is one other noteworthy thing- that hospital setting isnt new to me (even though i have never seen such anywhere but dream) and not even her being there (though she isnt always there). Now, these dreams dont happen often- maybe once or twice a year, but they havent affected me nearly as strong as this one.

Again, not feeling of deja vu- i always make sure to take notes whenever i have dream that sticks with me for hour or two (and this one has stuck for whole frikin day before i wrote it down just now)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I have a strange tingly feeling in my nose today, and it is really annoying.

Also, Meelis, don't read too deep into that. Dreams don't really mean anything, they're just your brain's "unfinished thoughts" that you had during the day, put in a surreal mix.

intense emotional distress because i don't feel like i'm good enough

the name's riley