Share your feelings!

In other news, I've thrown everything at my computer, even the kitchen sink, AND IT STILL FUCKING SHUTS DOWN! Oh hey, that's the second emotion I've felt, other than sadness, in a while. Creeped out, and anger. Both in one day. Yesterday was only one other: Laughter. Only lasted about 10 minutes. Maybe I suffer from minor Depression. I don't know. The only thing left to try is reinstalling Windows. That's gonna be my weekend project.

Well if reinstalling Windows doesn't fix it then it might be your HDD itself in which case you'll have to get a new one. But if that's the case then whatever you do do not cheap out and buy a Seagate HDD. I learned that the hard way and by the hard way I mean I had to reinstall windows 5 times till it clicked in my brain that the HDD itself was the problem. Not my best moment or favorite experience.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

In other news, I've thrown everything at my computer, even the kitchen sink, AND IT STILL FUCKING SHUTS DOWN! Oh hey, that's the second emotion I've felt, other than sadness, in a while. Creeped out, and anger. Both in one day. Yesterday was only one other: Laughter. Only lasted about 10 minutes. Maybe I suffer from minor Depression. I don't know. The only thing left to try is reinstalling Windows. That's gonna be my weekend project.

Well if reinstalling Windows doesn't fix it then it might be your HDD itself in which case you'll have to get a new one. But if that's the case then whatever you do do not cheap out and buy a Seagate HDD. I learned that the hard way and by the hard way I mean I had to reinstall windows 5 times till it clicked in my brain that the HDD itself was the problem. Not my best moment or favorite experience.

Yeah reinstalling did Jack Shit. His butt's sore now. Joking aside, I'm trying everything. Event log just says encountered something unexpected, and decided best course of action was to shutdown. I don't think a professional is going to help. Going to try replacing CPU, motherboard, and then if those two still fail, save $1,000 and buy a new gaming PC.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

setup for dump files, download windows debugging tools and open any .dmp files in there and look for the error code if it has one. Usually the most accurate debugging I could find and helped me narrow down my computer problems back when my screen was going black and pc crashing.

OT: Bored. To early to leave for class but too late to really do anything to pass the time that wouldn't be too much a commitment.

Retired Forum Moderator

Exasperated. Why? It's related to one particular user of this forum, and everyone who ever interacted with that user. Mostly the latter

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Depressed, computer issues just got worse. I might have killed my motherboard.

Excluded. Just finished with my introduction week at university and while it was kind of fun, the thing I really learned from it is that I don't fully fit in with the student culture of partying and drinking. I know I will find my place and my people, so I am not afraid of being an outsider for the next couple of years. But it was kind of saddening being confronted with how even though I have become socially capable I still don't fit in with the majority.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But it was kind of saddening being confronted with how even though I have become socially capable I still don't fit in with the majority.

You should be inspired by this - nothing's automatically good in fitting in with anyone, especially the majority...

Regards

That's always the feeling with college. No need to worry about fitting with the majority. That's where uniqueness comes from.

OT: Lethargic, though I'm feeling emotionally stable lately.

Welp, now what?

Relaxed,yet kinda angry and depressed.

EDIT:I feel useless,unwanted,unlucky and hated.Not to mention suicidal.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I've just cooked a chilli cheese pasta thing but it's too hot to tuck into right now. I'm feeling much more frustrated about this than I care to admit.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Dizzy and sick.

Apparently I have a mild case of Miniere's Disease which causes me to get periods of intense dizziness and nausea. I used to get it much worse when I was in high school but even now it still sucks. The current episode is wearing off enough to function but my vision is still slightly swimming and I constantly feel sick. :x Guess I should be thankful it's mild enough that episodes only last 2 days at most since in some cases it can go on for weeks.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dizzy and sick.

Apparently I have a mild case of Miniere's Disease which causes me to get periods of intense dizziness and nausea. I used to get it much worse when I was in high school but even now it still sucks. The current episode is wearing off enough to function but my vision is still slightly swimming and I constantly feel sick. :x Guess I should be thankful it's mild enough that episodes only last 2 days at most since in some cases it can go on for weeks.

Sounds quite unpleasant, sorry to hear hun. Is there anything you can do about it? Medicine or something alike?

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

Dizzy and sick.

Does drinking water help at all? I know that probably isn't very helpful but whenever I felt dizzy and nauseous it was caused by slight dehydration. That's all I can think of.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Unfortunately there's not much that can be done other than to rest and wait for it to go away on it's own. Drinking a lot of water is said to help avoid it but doesn't seem to do much while it's there. Mostly it's just laying in bed and trying to find the perfect angle to keep my head at where the spinning stops and laying there for hours.

Retired Forum Moderator

Really happy.

I've had feelings for a woman for some time now. Last night I worked up the courage to hug her. Now grant it, it was a sideways hug, that lasted a few seconds, but that opened up a barrier. Also, she leaned her head towards my shoulder, I did the same. Not only that but her hand was in my lower back/waist area, whereas mine was in her upper back area. To me, that says a lot. Also, she seemed to be really happy afterwords.

Eyyy, looks like a dream come true there. Congrats, man! Hope it'll be a start of something good for you two. :)

OT: Feeling great. Just got my 1st eyeglasses, and the walk home with it was actually an interesting one. Everything looked so clear! It's enough to get me grinning on my way home.

Welp, now what?

craving mcdonalds now

which is strange for me because i generally prefer my food to be edible.

the name's riley

Currently taking 17 credit hours, Have seven hours of labs per week, marching band practices and events, and working 15-20 hours a week on late shifts. I'm exhausted and stressed beyond belief but getting by. I need to take this next weekend to recenter myself and make a gameplan for all this jazz.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time