Share your feelings!

Eyyy, looks like a dream come true there. Congrats, man! Hope it'll be a start of something good for you two. :)

It'll be something like this:

asking-a-pretty-girl-out.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Depression? Check!

Mood swings? Check!

Pissed at everything? Check!

Been drawing really dark shit to make myself feel better? Check!

Mild Hallucinations? Check!

Amount of work needing done: Too much.

Level of Unluckiness: Off the charts!

Next available psychology appointment: Probably not till next year.

Conclusion: I'm fucked. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Depression? Check!

Mood swings? Check!

Pissed at everything? Check!

Been drawing really dark shit to make myself feel better? Check!

Mild Hallucinations? Check!

Amount of work needing done: Too much.

Level of Unluckiness: Off the charts!

Next available psychology appointment: Probably not till next year.

Conclusion: I'm Gordon Freeman :D

Much better.

Conclusion: I'm Gordon Freeman :D

Much better.

Bahaha, wow. Perfect.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

3 days of total sleepless insomnia to punctuate a long running trend of little and/or restless sleep has left me feeling terrible.

I feel totally sick. Just absolutely awful.

Even when I do manage to get sleep it's only like a partial sleep where I'm aware of my surroundings but I'm still dreaming, yet I have little to no control over what happens in the dream and it's usually the same thing repeating over and over and over until I get up. Even then I feel worse than I do when I skip a night of sleep all together.

Insomnia medications don't help either so idk wtf to do anymore other than just wait the bullshit out.

Retired Forum Moderator

3 days of total sleepless insomnia to punctuate a long running trend of little and/or restless sleep has left me feeling terrible.

I feel totally sick. Just absolutely awful.

Even when I do manage to get sleep it's only like a partial sleep where I'm aware of my surroundings but I'm still dreaming, yet I have little to no control over what happens in the dream and it's usually the same thing repeating over and over and over until I get up. Even then I feel worse than I do when I skip a night of sleep all together.

Insomnia medications don't help either so idk wtf to do anymore other than just wait the bullshit out.

WVD5PWUBrAQ

Hey, that makes us all tired! This is the first night in ages I've slept without interruption. Only woke up ONCE. Not... Five freaking times, like yesterday when it was so bad and annoying I gave up trying to sleep and stayed in bed staring at the ceiling from 2am to dawn. I don't get where my sudden 'insomnia' sprouted from but it's really friggin tiring. All you want to do is sleep but you just... Can't... No matter how tired you are. So, I guess I feel your pain now Rarity. Eh... Just do what I did and give up on sleeping. Get up at 5am, drink a hot chocolate in the lounge, then just fall asleep whenever you "fall asleep" (aka; faint or nod off) lol. It's tiring as fuck but I feel less tired as the day goes on and then the tiredness slowly comes back to me at night.

-------

then just fall asleep whenever you "fall asleep" (aka; faint or nod off)

Just don't do it at work... Or school, unless it's English class. :D

I'm finally done stressing over my SAT and I'm bored out of my mind

Nobody wants to play anything with me, talk to me, anything

the name's riley

Have you considered the following:

A) Sometimes you have to contact them, instead of waiting for them to contact you

B) They're busy at/with work/school

C) Maybe they're not interested in the same games you are

D) They don't currently have the game(s) you have, and are interested in playing

E) Their computer is being a dick, and everything they've tried to do to fix it has resulted in failure, and the only option left is saving up for a new one

or

F) Something else that's hindering them from being on Steam/PSN/Xbox Live/Miiverse

A) Sometimes you have to contact them, instead of waiting for them to contact you

D) They don't currently have the game(s) you have, and are interested in playing

E) Their computer is being a dick, and everything they've tried to do to fix it has resulted in failure, and the only option left is saving up for a new one

or

F) Something else that's hindering them from being on Steam/PSN/Xbox Live/Miiverse

G) They're too tired/hungry.

H) They have other plans.

I) They don't feel like talking/playing games.

J) They hate you, or at least secretly despise you.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

or

A) I wouldn't be having this problem if I wasn't contacting them in the first place

B) I would know if they're busy when I'm the one contacting them

C, D) I only ever ask people to play games with me that we mutually like

E, F) Even though they're available on Steam, and maybe just got done playing something else

A) I didn't come to this thread to be berated about something I'm already upset about

B) I have more than one friend to talk to or do stuff with

C) This isn't just about not having people to play with, I'm just lonely as shit

or

G) They're too tired/hungry.

H) They have other plans.

I) They don't feel like talking/playing games.

J) They hate you, or at least secretly despise you.

Way to reiterate why I feel like shit

the name's riley

I don't think Psychotic was berating you. Merely giving you possible reasons as for why they may not be talking to you as a way of support, as a way to understand. But if your friends aren't responding to you, consider playing some games or doing anything online that may involve social interaction (if J isn't an appropriate option) and talk to them later on. That might make the loneliness fade. But I wouldn't really know what makes you feel less lonely.

- Robbaz

I feel like I may be one of those friends, and if I made you feel that way I'm sorry. The last 4 or something messages you sent I was away from the computer (like actually away, not my usually forgot to uncheck away when I get back thing) when you sent them and by the time I got back you logged off. :S

I seemed to have developed a nasty habit of just letting my computer run even when I'm away for like 1-2 hours.

Retired Forum Moderator

Why would you want to do anything involving people? :sick:

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I shamelessly second this question.

- Robbaz

I feel like I may be one of those friends, and if I made you feel that way I'm sorry. The last 4 or something messages you sent I was away from the computer (like actually away, not my usually forgot to uncheck away when I get back thing) when you sent them and by the time I got back you logged off. :S

I seemed to have developed a nasty habit of just letting my computer run even when I'm away for like 1-2 hours.

i wasn't talking about you specifically

i know you're a busy person and like to be alone

I shamelessly second this question.

Not everyone is a misanthropic edgelord, believe it or not

the name's riley