Share your feelings!

DPInhSgl.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I don't know what to think or even really feel anymore. Life is nothing but misery it seems.

It's complete utter bullshit.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I feel like repeatedly hitting my head against a brick wall.

I don't know, I feel so weird. I wanna cuddle, but at the same time bash someone's brains in with a hammer.

Sounds normal, you are a cat after all.

i-wants-belly-rubs.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Sounds normal, you are a cat after all.

i-wants-belly-rubs.jpg

XD He has a point!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Smiling and laughing a lot.

I think I might be going through some sort of mood swing.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Smiling and laughing a lot.

I think I might be going through some sort of mood swing.

Enjoy it while it lasts! XD

OT: Slowly getting my life back on track one bit at a time. Just annoyed at a few people who are kind of oblivious and don't ever understand what I'm trying to get across. Including my 'date' that I'm still trying to ditch but he still doesn't understand the meaning of "I need some time alone". :I

-------

Tired, just so tired, and maybe a tad depressed, but I can keep going.

It must have been weeks since I was last active here, but it felt like months! holy crap!

Welp, now what?

Man,it's hot and cold these days for some reason.

I feel like I'm in a furnace at one point and next thing it feels like a freezer room.

But I'm doing fine,I guess.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Just got back from a few day camping trip. It was certainly a fun little experience. :) Caught and killed my first fish, went kayaking, drew by the sea, cuddled with a black cockatoo. And I got away from everyone for a little while too so that was amazing XD

-------

Feeling pretty good, though I may have gotten overfed a little today.

Family likes to feed people well on their birthday yikes.

This also marks the first birthday I wasn't working straight through since I was in high school so there's that.

Retired Forum Moderator

A little bit frustrated. External sound driver started to malfunction, my mouse is starting to get broken (heck, its middle wheel already broke)...

At least I wrote a story scene for one RP. It's contents aren't pretty to be honest, and I don't mean it quality wise

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

@Rarity: Hooray! No working on birthdays!

@Tron: Deary me, hope you can get the driver fixed. My mouse is starting to get fiddly on me too. >.> Just doesn't seem to want to hold my left clicks when I want them to hold.

OT: I got accepted as an admin/moderator to a semi-large DeviantArt group so I'm pretty happy about that. It's about dragons and shit. XD It's great. MY MODERATOR POWERS ARE SPREADING. >:D

First Accursed Farms, then DeviantArt, then Google, THEN THE WORLD!

-------

Been having sudden urges to want to own a reptile. XD Gosh they're so cute. I mean just look at these cute little things...

330px-Tiliqua_scincoides_scincoides.jpg

360px-Mountain_dragon_on_hand.jpg

7123260845_33858654e3_b.jpg

I would totally look to get a snake but you can only keep native species where I live, and the native species are all venemous and require previous snake keeping sooo. XD Lizard it is! Fuck frogs.

So... Summary; longing for something really weird that I'll have about 20% chance of being able to have.

-------

you can only keep native species where I live, and the native species are all venemous and require previous snake keeping

experienceparadox.jpg

OT: I made my self sad with listening to this song from Digimon Adventure Tri (title is spoilery)

cCRsXqZ9s-c

you can only keep native species where I live, and the native species are all venemous and require previous snake keeping

experienceparadox.jpg

XD Yeah pretty much. The only way for you to be able to own one of the native snakes here, is to move somewhere else and own a more pet-like snake. Then come back to this state, but not before either selling your current snake/letting it free/doing whatever to it. XD It's just not worth it...

Also they call reptile-keeping 'Herpetology', as they discourage the 'pet-owning' of reptiles. Instead, they want you to keep a scientific record of your reptile to aid research for the state. X3 Which sounds... actually pretty cool.

-------

"Dear Science journal thingy, today Slytherin ate a rat. Misunderstood creatures."

experienceparadox.jpg

College, internships, entry-level jobs, all of those give experience and don't exactly require any

the name's riley