Share your feelings!

W-V0M7y6YuE

I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT ANYTHING IN MY LIFE

WHY DID THIS STUPID FUCKING VIDEO MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD

This is amazing. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

So I know this counts as double-posting but it's my thread so fuck off. XD

I had the best weekend ever, holy crap. Got to see some old mates from Primary School, and damn they're all taller than me. XP We went out to see a movie, then went to one of their places for dinner and dessert. But it was so nice to hang out with a little crush of mine. ;) And you know what, he might actually read this. lol Depends on how much he wants to stalk me. But if he does, that's okay, cause I'm pretty sure he knows I like him from all the head rubbing against shoulder and hand over back thing. XD And this is the same guy I didn't have the courage to hug, and now we're putting heads on shoulders. I feel like I've skipped a big section on the 'affection scale' but okay. That's fine. But man, I feel so GOOD! Like, I'm PUMPED. I could go wrestle a lion right now. I haven't felt this confident and happy in a while. >.>

I was even motivated enough to express myself. XD

purr__by_jeb_cc-damtb2q.png

An accurate representation of how I feel right now.

I want to go back to his house already. ;-; It was so much fun.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Hehe, you are just bursting with joy. :D With you like that I don't care if you double or tripple-post - the more the better, hehe <3

But, you know - there is no set "affection scale" or "course" that you have to go through in a particular order. There either is love or not and if there is - you can have any and all of it in any order you like :-)

Awww... and what a nice drawing, as usual. I love your characters so much and that whole world you're creating. Ah but you know that, hehe :D

But ahhh... geez, it's like the sunshine again on this forum - don't stop, my dear.

Regards

I'm horrible.

I feel jealous,mad and sad at other people's happiness.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Hehe, you are just bursting with joy. :D With you like that I don't care if you double or tripple-post - the more the better, hehe <3

But, you know - there is no set "affection scale" or "course" that you have to go through in a particular order. There either is love or not and if there is - you can have any and all of it in any order you like :-)

Awww... and what a nice drawing, as usual. I love your characters so much and that whole world you're creating. Ah but you know that, hehe :D

But ahhh... geez, it's like the sunshine again on this forum - don't stop, my dear.

Regards

Problem is I really feel like hugging him! XD But I'm too shy. I dunno why it's so hard. Maybe I'm just not used to non-long-distance relationships. >.> And out of all relationships I've had, this one had the longest friendship out of all of them. If that makes sense. XP Like, most relationships started after 3 months of being a friend with them. But I've been mates with this guy for the whole year... And at first I thought I was going to friend zone him, half way through the year that is, but apparently I like him. :P So, oops!

-------

What if you hug him, but he doesn't have a response to it, however almost everything else indicates he likes you too?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Life is really getting me down lately and the forums are not doing well for my emotional state

I might need a break

the name's riley

Nervous... About to say my speech to hundreds of people. :S Oh boy!

-------

You can do it Jeb!!! Also, congratulations on the graduation! :)

Thanks, mate! :D And I'm all done now. The story I told in my speech was apparently so good I got everyone in the audience laughing and clapping and I had to actually wait for them to calm down before I could continue speaking. XD Good stuff.

But now I have no idea what I'm doing with my life and everything has fallen down on me and I kinda wish I could stay in school a little while longer so I can savour the feeling of my life having meaning.

-------

That is a familiar feeling, Jeb...

graduation-dog.jpg

Still - congratulations, my dear! :D

slide_309036_2710134_free.jpgx

Hehe... might be the easiest but, surely, not the most pleasant and satisfying. Those things are still ahead of you. Enjoy!

Regards

Got to see some old mates from Primary School, and damn they're all taller than me. XP

I know right! What is the deal with that?! Sometimes I bump into old acquaintances that are the same age as me, that I recall being children when I was a child, and they've suddenly transformed into fifteen ft. tall atomic superhumans. Meanwhile I'm still bumbling about like a garden gnome despite being almost thirty years old.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I ran in to an old friend from like 15 years ago last year. Back then he was much shorter. Now he's 6'11". Still slightly upset tbh lol.

Retired Forum Moderator

Got some stuff to do in my course. I'm a bit stressed,but I think I can do these projects.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Ecstatic, I just finished my first raw gameplay recording. It was surprisingly good for my first try. The video quality was there but I had my gaming mouse at the highest DPI setting so the video looked like I was on cocaine the whole time. The main problem was the video was 2 mins long and took up 2 gbs. So I need to balance quality and storage space. I have a feeling I'm making my videos higher quality than they need to be. Still I'm so excited for the future.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.