Share your feelings!

Feeling rather bummed. It's been a month and a few days since my dog died, and one month and one day shy of his birthday. I miss that little rascal.

That aside, I've been doing alright lately. Been getting good sleep lately which did WONDERS to me. I needed that.

Welp, now what?

Feeling rather bummed. It's been a month and a few days since my dog died, and one month and one day shy of his birthday. I miss that little rascal.

That aside, I've been doing alright lately. Been getting good sleep lately which did WONDERS to me. I needed that.

Aww... RIP to your doggie. :( I took it hard when my birdie died, still can't get over her and it's been at least half a year now.

OT: Busy in a good way. I hate not working. X3 Just makes me feel like a lazy ass, but I'm sending my resumes and applications into more and more retail stores which isn't really ideal but I honestly can't find much other opportunities soooo... it'd be weird if I started working at KFC again. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I have never had a craving for a banana split before, but right now the feeling is overwhelming. Strange. Very very strange. I usually don't even like those.

XD That is pretty strange. Hope you can have a banana split sometime then.

OT: I got accepted into a MAP, it's any art/animation quality allowed, any character as long it's an OC. So OF COURSE I'm going to animate Lyle. XD Fucking hell, this will be awesome. Always wanted to do one of these.

I just feel... excited. I want to finish my part, and then see how it all turns out. :D I can't waaaait!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I got accepted into a MAP, it's any art/animation quality allowed, any character as long it's an OC. So OF COURSE I'm going to animate Lyle. XD Fucking hell, this will be awesome. Always wanted to do one of these.

I just feel... excited. I want to finish my part, and then see how it all turns out. :D I can't waaaait!

Saw these before. Isn't that where you make a short animation (about from 3 to 10 seconds or so) to fit for the music, and then it gets compiled with other animations to make one large animation?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Saw these before. Isn't that where you make a short animation (about from 3 to 10 seconds or so) to fit for the music, and then it gets compiled with other animations to make one large animation?

Yyyyeps. I have a 5-6 second long snippet, I've somehow already finished the lineart of it all, so far it's 166 fucking layers. XD I still haven't found an animation program I like yet, so all my animating comes from me drawing frames in a drawing program, and hoping it turns out good because there is no 'play' option in a drawing program. lol It's so stupid but it works.

-------

Insomniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

But it's weird. For being stuck awake 3 days I'm surprisingly clear headed. Even managed to get my coding homework done without any errors. My reflexes, however, haven't fared so well. I can't fast-paced video game right now.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have never had a craving for a banana split before, but right now the feeling is overwhelming. Strange. Very very strange. I usually don't even like those.

Ah, must be that time of the month... Oh, wait :shock:

Regards

Been on the shots lately. Amazingly enough, I didn't act so legless after a few of them. Not sure if I want some more now.

Welp, now what?

Ah, must be that time of the month... Oh, wait :shock:

Regards

XD What a plot twist that would be!

Been on the shots lately. Amazingly enough, I didn't act so legless after a few of them. Not sure if I want some more now.

Been on the shots? >.> That can mean... multiple things. XD

OT: Still looking for employment... I'm half feeling unworthy and shit, but half excited because I really want to work and I want a new environment to call my 'second home' kinda thing. The unworthiness comes from, I'm sooo not qualified for anything. XD There's very little jobs I can apply for.

But I was looking for jobs earlier and one job specified that "You must have the ability to meet minimum typing speed of 35 WPM while talking with customers". I laughed way too much at that, laughing with my WPM typing speed that is literally 3.5x faster than that. Reminded me of high-school where you had to have a minimum of like.. 25 WPM to pass the speed test and I'd always just ace the shit out of it. XD

-------

Accidentally banged my head and it really hurt, but then an old friend whom I hadn't heard from in MONTHS contacted me again to let me know he's alright, so now I feel better!

All new cure for headaches! Click here to find out the secrets doctors don't want you to know! lol

It's always nice to talk to an old friend. :) I've been playing games with my old buddy recently and it's great fun. ^-^

OT: Tired. I've been so busy these past few days, just walked around the town this entire morning, shopping, catching buses, went for an interview. Half of the walking around was in heels too XD So my feet are just screaming "fuck you" right now. Then I have another interview next week sometime... "I've got shit to do!"

But now I'm home in an air-conditioned room with a cold mango smoothie and it just feels great. <3 I'd have to say, relaxing and lazing about feels so much better after being busy.

-------

Extremely happy, got what I ordered a lot sooner than expected.

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Sick. Stomach problems. The gross, embarrassing kind. Snuck up on me too, I was about to head out for school. Woulda been bad if it waited til I got there -.-

Sucks cuz I really like today's class. Having a bad joke loving employee of NASA teach you Java isn't something that happens everyday.

Retired Forum Moderator

I shouldn't be nearly as pissed off as I am that a vending machine just stole my 2 dollars and gave me nothing but that fact that it played out the whole arm going to grab it and move it to the dispenser without anything in its grip and still charge me is what is most infuriating. Why the hell did they not put a god damned error check on that?!

Retired Forum Moderator

I shouldn't be nearly as pissed off as I am that a vending machine just stole my 2 dollars and gave me nothing but that fact that it played out the whole arm going to grab it and move it to the dispenser without anything in its grip and still charge me is what is most infuriating. Why the hell did they not put a god damned error check on that?!

Never trust a vending machine, not worth the risk

the name's riley