Personality type thread

This thread is for people to take a quick quiz and find out their personality type, as well as reveal it to others on the forum so as to reduce the number of personality conflicts. (they arise way too often, even on here)

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I am INTP-A. The description of that personality on the site does approximate my personality quite well.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

INFJ-A

:D

I love personality tests.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

INFP-T

I thought it would be ISFP.

the name's riley

ISFP-T

"ISFP personality types are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they're out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it's that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they've expressed more than once the phrase "Don't box me in!""

Sounds about right.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

c26cbaa5bd.png

INTJ-T. I feel that the description is pretty accurate.

I've taken the Myers-Briggs test numerous times and I always end up with that result (I did get INTP once, however).

INFP-T

I thought it would be ISFP.

I always imagined you as an ISTP-A, or at least thinking-oriented rather than feeling-oriented. Hm.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Interesting that there are no extroverts here, and Jeb and I are the only "Judgers."

Also, I share my personality type with Hannibal Lecter, James Moriarty, Emperor Palpatine, and Walter White. Nice to know I have such meritorious figures to look up to......

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Interesting that there are no extroverts here, and Jeb and I are the only "Judgers."

Also, I share my personality type with Hannibal Lecter, James Moriarty, Emperor Palpatine, and Walter White. Nice to know I have such meritorious figures to look up to......

Hey, Moriarty was a cool guy if he wasn't trying to match wits with Holmes. Palpatine and Hannibal woulda been fun without the obvious homicidal and power-grabbing tendencies. Walter White was just lost, but was nevertheless cool. I say you have nothing to worry about since you aren't trying to kill us, rule us, or make drugs with us.

I'm not surprised there aren't extroverts here. X3 Extroverts are more happy with their friends at social groups. Us introverts prefer the quiet peacefulness of home, and thus have more time to do online things such as reading and writing on forums! :D

Most of my extroverted friends don't play video games, don't have time for it when they're always out, they're usually the more sporty type of people too I've found. I can usually tell straight off the bat when someone's an introvert or not. X3 And hey, this follows my judging trait sorta thing.

"INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types."

"They are usually extremely intuitive individuals, who will have no patience for anyone they feel is dishonest or corrupt. They'll have no interest in being around these kinds of people."

Finding a lot of stuff that's very familiar to me. :P

I recommend personalitypage.com. Even if you're confident with your identity, this website is REALLY interesting! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

For the INTP, it is extremely important that ideas and facts are expressed correctly and succinctly. They are likely to express themselves in what they believe to be absolute truths. Sometimes, their well thought-out understanding of an idea is not easily understandable by others, but the INTP is not naturally likely to tailor the truth so as to explain it in an understandable way to others. The INTP may be prone to abandoning a project once they have figured it out, moving on to the next thing. It's important that the INTP place importance on expressing their developed theories in understandable ways. In the end, an amazing discovery means nothing if you are the only person who understands it.

Something I realized early on, and though I've been working on it for years, I still have trouble with it. The problem actually caused me to have to pull out of English Composition 101 because I couldn't get the essay over 3 pages in length. (I think the teacher understood, she was nice)

Hey, Moriarty was a cool guy if he wasn't trying to match wits with Holmes. Palpatine and Hannibal woulda been fun without the obvious homicidal and power-grabbing tendencies. Walter White was just lost, but was nevertheless cool. I say you have nothing to worry about since you aren't trying to kill us, rule us, or make drugs with us.

I actually quite like each of the characters that I mentioned; INTJs do tend to make very compelling movie/video game antagonists. At least I have Thomas Jefferson and JFK as not-so-villainous counterparts.

On an unrelated note, it's interesting (albeit expected) to see that the dispositions of each personality type are reflected in their comments; those from INTJs, ISTJs, and INTPs are usually factual and detached, while most Feeling types are likelier to use emoticons, exclamation marks, and make remarks related to their own emotions.

INTJs trust their rationalism above all else, so when they come to a conclusion, they have no reason to doubt their findings. This creates an honest, direct style of communication that isn't held back by perceived social roles or expectations. When INTJs are right, they're right, and no amount of politicking or hand-holding is going to change that fact – whether it's correcting a person, a process, or themselves, they'd have it no other way.

A recurring theme with INTJs is their analytical prowess, but this strength can fall painfully short where logic doesn't rule – such as with human relationships. When their critical minds and sometimes neurotic level of perfectionism (often the case with Turbulent INTJs) are applied to other people, all but the steadiest of friends will likely need to make some distance, too often permanently.

This is doubtlessly the most reputable/scientifically accurate quiz I've ever come across. I wonder what astrologists think of it.

Hey, Epsilon! You have the same personality type as my boyfriend. X3 Fun fact of the day I guess.

Let's see if I can compare you two successfully. Are you...

Stubborn?

Oblivious sometimes?

Reeeaally smart?

Can really think outside of the box?

Good listener?

Those are traits he has. X3

-------

Stubborn: Yep, unhealthily so. Open to new ideas, but extremely stubborn if mine can't be rationally disproved.

Oblivious: No, for the most part. I read people quite easily and I usually have an accurate idea of their motives. I can be insensitive, or absent-minded as far as my health is concerned, though.

Smart: I think I'm fairly intelligent. Hard to answer this one without sounding egotistical. I take IQ tests with a grain of salt, but my IQ is somewhere in the 120s or 130s, for what that's worth.

Capable of thinking outside the box: Definitely; I've more or less mastered the art of coming up with unconventional solutions to problems. My mom always tells me that I take after my ENTP grandfather, who's probably the most unconventional person I've ever met.

Good listener: If I'm not in a bad mood, I listen pretty well. Otherwise, I have a condescending attitude that pretty much screams "Not worth my time."

I think the only real differences between myself and a textbook INTJ are that I have a greater degree of consideration for how other people will receive what I say, and that I have moments of almost crippling self-doubt here and there. INTJs are typically self-confident but I lose my mind if a task doesn't come easily to me.

I'm thinking you're not all that strong in certain areas. Possibly in the T and/or J. It would account for your greater ease of reading people.

Also, I love looking at classic villains and finding understanding in their motives. I could so easily become one if not for my faith...

Well, this kind of makes for a fun example of the Internet Switch-around of social situations... ENFP here. Yet, I do not think I have used more than five emoticons, total, in my entire life. So make of that what you will.

INFP-T

Introverted:51%

Intuitive:60%

Feeling:43%

Prospecting:21%

Turbulent:7%

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Mediator (INFP-T)

"Comprising just 4% of the population"

Wow, I feel special now!

Not special enough! Zaraki's apparently part of that 4% too. :P Sorry little unlucky cat.

Don't worry, you're a cat, so you're still special to me. XP

-------

INFP-T "Mediator

Let's see here:

Strengths

Very Creative- pfft, my crush is more creative than i'll ever be.

Passionate and Energetic - I used to be, but i feel burned-out now.

Seek and Value Harmony - I guess this is true. I don't like being caught in a confrontation.

Weaknesses

Impractical - Story of my life

Dislike Dealing With Data - It's true, and I hate it

Take Things Personally - Same as above. It's just that i feel like it doesn't help me one bit.

Difficult to Get to Know - I'll agree with this, and I should say I apologize to everyone if you think i'm difficult to get to know. I don't think I even know myself anymore.

Welp, now what?

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.