Personality type thread

Sure, why not?

According to https://www.16personalities.com/ .

I'm a Mediator.

INFP-A/-T

Not really sure what those mean.

44% Extroverted / 56% Introverted

Yes.

86% Intuitive / 14% Observant

Yes.

48% Thinking / 52% Feeling

WTF? How am I more feeling than thinking?

44% Judging / 56% Prospecting

Yes. I tend not to be judgmental of others.

81% Assertive / 19% Turbulent

I Agree with this 100%. I don't take shit from nobody. You toss shit at me I'll toss it straight back and make you my bitch on top of that. Very mature approach to life I assure you. :D

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Yusss. But wow, man, you are RIGHT on the border of things. XD The only thing definite about you is the Intuitive and Assertiveness. :P But everywhere else, damn. I place my bets on you fitting into an INTJ more though. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

So I'm neutral in a couple of ways but an extremist in others? That's strangely fitting for me.

I dunno how many people will respond to this request but I'm undergoing research and I need people to help me. :) If you'd kindly, tell me the personality type you get along with the most, the one you get along... meh with, and the one that you despise. Or whatever you can answer. It'd be wonderful help!

And for whatever sakes, I'll add my own.

I get along with the most: INTP

Get along with meh: INTJ

Get along with the least: ENFP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I get along with the most: INTP

That's really fortunate as I really enjoy the company of INFJ :-)

ISFJs can be nice too...

I don't seem to like ESTPs, ESTJs and ESFPs - but difficult to say for sure as people don't usually put their four-letter things on their business cards :-)

Regards

Still INFP

Also chaotic good, can't be bothered to find the link to that test though

the name's riley

I dunno how many people will respond to this request but I'm undergoing research and I need people to help me. :) If you'd kindly, tell me the personality type you get along with the most, the one you get along... meh with, and the one that you despise. Or whatever you can answer. It'd be wonderful help!

How do you figure that out? I don't know which personalities I would get along with, are neutral with or despise.

I took the quiz at https://www.16personalities.com/ again and now I'm an INFJ.

31% Extroverted / 69% Introverted

81% Intuitive / 19% Observant

47% Thinking / 53% Feeling

61% Judging / 39% Prospecting

93% Assertive / 7% Turbulent

I like these results better especially the 93% Assertive / 7% Turbulent . 81% Assertive / 19% Turbulent was good but I felt it didn't quite encapsulate just how assertive I am.

Chaotic Neutral for the win! :twisted:

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7746&start=36

Read Obsidian's post and then mine. XD

But it's okay. :P I've calmed down with my weird-as-fuck jealousy or whatever it is.

How do you figure that out? I don't know which personalities I would get along with, are neutral with or despise.

I think this would be easier if you knew the personality type of your IRL friends or at least friends on the internet. There's no real test... XD It's just... sharing your raw experience like, what's the personality type of your best friend, and what's the personality type of your nemesis? :P That sorta thing.

-------

Well that doesn't really help me seeing as SelfSurprise still hasn't taken the quiz... yet :twisted:

As for enemies I don't really feel that way towards anyone. Sure I may have had a few quarrels with people on these forums before and people are more than welcome to think of me what they will because I don't care. I think that the 93% Assertive / 7% Turbulent is very much indicative of that. But Holding a grudge over what amounts to basic internet pettiness is kinda dumb IMO. :D

What's the ritual to summon the almighty SelfSurprise? Maybe if we bang the table hard enough he'll hear us from the other forum sections. Or...

SELFSURPRISE!!! GET YOUR ABSTRACT ASS OVER HERE.

-------

*Pokes head through door* You called? Oh? Oh! Sorry, I heard yelling and thought I was needed. Yeah, I've taken those tests before, at least twice. I don't remember my results. I do remember always getting introvert, which makes sense.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Honestly, I don't know many people outside of this site that have ever been tested in any form for their personality... I have a feeling I would be a rather normal INTP from here, and get along with those they would.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

INFP-T

Introverted: 100%

Intuitive: 98%

Feeling: 67%

Prospecting: 86%

Turbulent: 76%

There are four lights!

Retook the test and got: INFP-A

Introverted: 93%

Intuitive: 79%

Feeling: 52%

Prospecting: 78%

Assertive: 81%

Not much change there from my last test... Only 6% difference causing a switch from INTP-A to INFP-A.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Retook one of the other tests and got this:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)

your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (90%)

your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (85%)

your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (80%)

your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (100%)

your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (95%)

your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (60%)

your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (90%)

your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

based on your results your type is likely - unclear

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Last I checked I'm an INFP but I feel like I'm actually more of an ISFP

the name's riley

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.