Personality type thread

Well according to that test, I'm an ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

Sounds right, because I like building things that last, so the future can observe this moment in time, even if I'm no Ozymandias.

47% EXTRAVERTED / 53% INTROVERTED

55% INTUITIVE / 45% OBSERVANT

58% THINKING / 42% FEELING

56% JUDGING / 44% PROSPECTING

46% ASSERTIVE / 54% TURBULENT

Seems about right I guess. Arnie agrees with me.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Turbulent ENFP

I used to consistently get introversion over extroversion but now it's the other way around. I'm pretty sure that's because I had horrible anxiety/depression issues back then that I've since gotten better at dealing with.

Steam: Annie
Discord: Annie#6365

64% INTROVERTED

58% INTUITIVE

56% THINKING

58% PROSPECTING

64% TURBULENT

I wonder if you make a psychological profile of a group on a forum you them skirting close around an average.

I got INTP-logician personality, freakishly accurate in some areas.

64% INTROVERTED

58% INTUITIVE

56% THINKING

58% PROSPECTING

64% TURBULENT

I wonder if you make a psychological profile of a group on a forum you them skirting close around an average.

I got INTP-logician personality, freakishly accurate in some areas.

It's accurate because it's an assessment of really basic psychological traits. It's not just some buzzfeed personality test.

Well, I'm still INFP-A...

Introverted - 89%

Intuitive ----- 77%

Feeling ------ 53%

Prospecting - 79%

Assertive ---- 78%

I can still switch to INTP-A mode though... No problems doing that. (not like that's any great achievement when it's only 3% away)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, I'm still INFP-A...

Introverted - 89%

Intuitive ----- 77%

Feeling ------ 53%

Prospecting - 79%

Assertive ---- 78%

Highly introverted, highly assertive, highly intuitive

I'd expect pretty much this, except I figured you'd be higher in thinking.

I'd expect pretty much this, except I figured you'd be higher in thinking.

I've always hovered around the middle for thinking and feeling... Apparently that just means I'm balanced between the two.

I actually did this test a few months ago, because i found it while browsing as a guest here.

Heres what I got:

INTJ-T

Personality type: the Architect

Introverted- 51%

Intuitive- 51%

Thinking- 54%

Judging- 61%

Turbulent- 56%

Role: Analyst

Strategy: constant improvement

I'd say it is very much accurate.

i stumbled on this by accident and... am i the only one who gets WIDLY different results? i think personality tests are dumb and i keep getting really random ass results, i don't feel like i belong anywhere, i feel like i've got a bit of everything... idk it all sounds kinda generic to me and i just think the whole thing is kinda stupid

i really feel like, if i had to give myself a % on everything, it would all be 50 - 50

sometimes i'm ultra out going, i TALK TO EVERYBODY, i hit everyone up at random, whatever, no problem, i'm confident

sometimes i just don't feel like seeing anybody and i revel in the solitude

what am i? am i even real? i just don't feel like i belong to any category... ehh i dunno, i'm not buying this whole thing

i just like the idea of being myself to be honest, i don't really feel like i can just be catalogued like that, it just seems odd to me how willing people here are to have some label slapped on them, just to feel like they are special

"OH WOW I BELONG TO THE 4%" *two seconds later* "OH WOW LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM BELONGS TO THE 4%, WE ARE SO SPECIAL GUYS"

uh, no

am i the only one who finds this whole concept stupid? i dunno, i would say that my personality is too volatile for this crap, i don't know what the hell i am lol - either way i don't really feel like i steer towards one side more than the other, i just try to keep things balanced, but maybe i'm just insane

i feel like if i listed all the traits i got, it would border on ... well i have no idea lol

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

On 9/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, RaTcHeT302 said:

i stumbled on this by accident and... am i the only one who gets WIDLY different results? i think personality tests are dumb and i keep getting really random ass results, i don't feel like i belong anywhere, i feel like i've got a bit of everything... idk it all sounds kinda generic to me and i just think the whole thing is kinda stupid

Sounds like you might be bipolar... (with depression)

Edited by BTGBullseye (see edit history)

7 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Sounds like you might be bipolar... (with depression)

no

what i meant is that, all the descriptions sound really generic to me, and i feel like i've got a bit of everything, so i don't really belong into one category, like i can sorta relate to a lot of things the pages say, but i really don't agree with everything on them, it's like, "yeah ok i do a buncha of these things, but doesn't everybody?", it's just too generic and i really find myself not agreeing with the whole thing in the end, but can we please leave the psychology stuff to medical professionals?

if people think i'm crazy that's fine, in the end it doesn't matter what people on the internet think about me xD

but let's not play doctors and assign categories to people, i don't think it's a good thing, too many people on the internet try to play pretend doctor and it always goes wrong, this is an internet videogame forum in the end, so let's not go too overboard

i'm sure that i sound like a hypocrite somehow, but i'm very careful when it comes down to this kinda stuff, u know, just in case

anyway, i mostly do things when i feel like it, i'm not always in the mood to be outgoing, i think someone who is 100% active is probably pushing themselves too hard, i don't see what's wrong with taking a break, sitting down, and relaxing once in a while, i really don't agree with the general stance in society, which says that you have to tear yourself down, and grind every bone of yours down, just to work AS HARD AS YOU CAN

i hate being called lazy when i'm literally too exhausted and i'm too tired to do more, i don't like to force myself to do something i don't feel like doing, i'll get it done eventually but jeez give me a day to rest, i hate this attitude of, NO YOU HAVE TO DO IT BY TOMORROW, OR WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIEEE

like jeez calm down i know life is short but DAMN it's not THAT short, keep it balanced christ, i don't need to destroy myself and my body just to get something done one day earlier

plus mentally it just drives me up the wall, I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE IT, I'M NOT GONNA FORCE MYSELF, OR I'LL BECOME VERY RESENTFUL

i'm glad i had bad grades in school, since i just didn't feel like doing half of that shit they asked me to do, and what do you know, it was all basically worthless anyway, being "lazy" paid off, ironically, compared to most people, i came out of school as a downright saint

anyway no i'm not crazy, i'm just tired and frustrated, that's all xD

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)