Personality type thread

chances are there are several rule-34-depictions of this exact scenario just waiting to be found out there on the 'net. Pun actually kinda intended, and I'm very sorry.

I don't need to search the net to validate it, but there most certainly is.

Those poor spiders.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

chances are there are several rule-34-depictions of this exact scenario just waiting to be found out there on the 'net. Pun actually kinda intended, and I'm very sorry.

I don't need to search the net to validate it, but there most certainly is.

Those poor spiders.

LOL internet.

\/ Not as bad as you think. :P It's legal. I promise.

3ZYPInQ.jpg

"Ohh! Wolfy! Don't stop!"

XD Have I made you uncomfortable yet?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I have arachnophobia and that makes me desperately wish for brain bleach.

Rule 34 and BDSM-style tests, now we're getting to the bare bones of human personality.

LOL internet.

3ZYPInQ.jpg

I was gonna brag that this didn't make me uncomfortable, but then I realized that this didn't make me uncomfortable and... and I'm a little bit sad now.

What's the problem? She said - it's her ex. She dumped him... Seeing what kind of a womaniser he turned out to be, I'd say - well done, Jeb, good riddance!

Ah, but what did he say for himself when you confronted him with that photo, Jeb?

Regards

@Mr.KittyCat

giphy.gif

@K4_Kydure: XD Not much of a lesbian, personally. But hey! Sounds kinky. X3 I wouldn't mind.

@Vappy: I can tell you this though, wasn't easy getting rid of him! With all that sticky web, how could I even move? :P Those silly spiders.

And oh, yes, this is what happens when everyone is done with sharing their personality types. XD We just get into a weird sub-version of the thread. Not sure if people would be too keen on sharing their results for this one though, Kydure. :P

I'm enjoying creeping ya'll out though. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Speaking of fetishes,does anyone plan to do a fetish thread?

Are people REALLY gonna share their fetishes? That's the real question. XD And what the hell will Ross Scott think of us?? He'll be ashamed!

-------

Speaking of fetishes,does anyone plan to do a fetish thread?

Are people REALLY gonna share their fetishes? That's the real question. XD And what the hell will Ross Scott think of us?? He'll be ashamed!

It was just an idea. :| I'm REALLY REALLY sorry if I disturbed anyone. :cry:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

@Jeb: oh, I see. He was into bondage games, eh? I suppose you had to remind him what happens to male spiders after sex, in the end? :D

Oh, a fetish thread? What a wonderful idea! I can talk about headcrabs for ages... They look so lovely on top. :P

Regards

@Zaraki: Mate, I convinced ThePest to pour bleach into his brain. You ain't gonna disturb anyone unless you're on my level of insanity. :P It's fine. I just really don't see how many people would want to share their fetishes so openly on a forum is all. X3 I see no point in a 'fetish thread'.

@Vapymid: XD Goodness. Oh! Always knew you had something with those critters. :P Could tell by the way you stared at them.

But dear lord! On topic, please!

I encourage people to take this test though! :D It's not as accurate as that other lettering system, but it's still fun to do. X3

http://personality-testing.info/tests/O4TS/

I am Phlegmatic! :D

"Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive."

XD Take the darn test. All of you who haven't done it yet. I'm curious to see if the other personality test can relate to this one in a way. Like, are people with 'F' and 'J's, more likely to be Phlegmatic? Or something like that.

-------

LOL internet.

3ZYPInQ.jpg

I would rather have it use the other end to lay eggs in the same hole.

I remember taking a "BDSM" test recently. I guess this one is relevant to the topic.

Well,i was just curious and i tried it.Here's my results.

76% Switch

76% Vanilla

67% Experimentalist

64% Owner

63% Submissive

56% Pet

55% Dominant

51% Master/Mistress

50% Daddy/Mommy

48% Primal (Prey)

47% Slave

41% Primal (Hunter)

41% Voyeur

37% Brat tamer

36% girl/boy

35% Degradation receiver

34% Masochist

34% Ageplayer

33% All-Rounder

31% Brat

31% Exhibitionist

30% Degradation giver

27% Bondage receiver

26% Bondage giver

20% Sadist

9% Non-monogamist

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

3ZYPInQ.jpg

I was more thinking tarantula-size spiders crawling over her, and in particular crawling in and out of her vagina, as well as other orifices.

Hm, I heard people did that with gerbils. I always thought spiders would be too fragile for that - one inadvertent squeeze off the pelvic floor muscles and they're a gonner... Headcrabs, on the other hand... :D

Regards

New forum game: "...should never be a sex toy"

Anyway, did anyone ever take the Star Wars version of the OP test?

New forum game: "...should never be a sex toy"

Anyway, did anyone ever take the Star Wars version of the OP test?

Please make that game a thing. That would be absolutely hilarious and weird as fuck at the same time. XD "Should never be a sex toy - cactus." Oh Geez!

If you provide a link, I'll take it. X3 We can include a bunch of weird unofficial personality tests I suppose. Really stupid ones even. XD Like; "what colour are you most likely to relate to." Which is retarded, but fun. XP

-------

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.