Fallout 4

Sign in to follow this  

Maybe it's just me that has them constantly at an apparent follow distance of -30cm, always crawling up my ass and pushing me out of cover, or doing it from the front and getting in my way. I really want a "BACK THE FUCK UP", button. Maybe some sort of rape whistle, since they're always up my ass? And since I'm in third person all the time, I can verify that this is NOT HYPERBOLE.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

There's a mod for that... Don't know if it's still available though. (haven't checked or played in over a month)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Is it actually a rape whistle? That'd be pretty funny.

If there isn't I kinda want to learn how to mod one in. Not sure how I'd program it to make NPC's fuck off. Maybe make it trigger whatever function causes an NPC to run away?

Retired Forum Moderator

If it just makes my followers get out of my ass. (Literally. They follow so close their weapon or arm often meshes through my ass.)

The one I saw just increased their follow radius to ~30ft... (IIRC)

It had options for how far you wanted them to follow too.

I still don't know if it's still up though.

So, I never found it, but I found a companion who doesn't think the best cover is to hide inside my ass. In fact, I actually kinda like him. Robert Joseph Maccready. I didn't even know he was in this game, I was kinda stunned to hear his name when I went into the Third Rail, and boy did he ever hire cheap, goddamn. He stays the hell out of my way, is a good shot, doesn't push me out of cover, and so far hasn't been a jackass about the things I've done. I'm liking this guy, gotta get him some better weapons. (Maybe some new clothes, but... I don't know, his is pretty nice. Wish I could find an adult-sized version of his old outfit.)

MacCready has like, the best looking outfit among the companies imo, well besides Danse but Danse isn't fair because he is in big fuck you T-60 power armor.

Yeah, I just love having big fuck you T-60 power armour blocking my shots and pushing me out of cover. It's fucking grand. I also think Danse probably wouldn't like all the shooting of Brotherhood soldiers I've been doing.

I never really had much of a problem with companions getting in my line of fire in Fallout 4. Also I might be biased on Danse because T-60 power armor is like, my very favorite power armor design.

I never really had much of a problem with companions getting in my line of fire in Fallout 4. Also I might be biased on Danse because T-60 power armor is like, my very favorite power armor design.

I'm not a huge fan of Danse and you can easily get an identical power armor if you join the BOS.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm not a huge fan of Danse and you can easily get an identical power armor if you join the BOS.

Oh, I know :P The BoS T-60 paint is my favorite paint as well, BoS was pretty much my go to for my first character.

Anywho I became addicted to settlement building again, every damn time I waste an entire day just building settlements, just finished up Sunshine Tiding and I'm really surprised by how it actually makes a convincing town. I'm so use to building smaller settlements that end up a bit more cramped.

I generally don't get any power armor until I'm at least level 30... (apart from that first set) Means I get a lot of X-01 and T-60 on everything. (I had a full set of X-01 by the time I got my 3rd settlement built)

I've built about...7? settlements now and note this is 7 fully functioning settlements with room for 20+ people, shops, farms and plenty of water. I'm mostly just trying to recruit or capture all the ones in the north-west part of the map before moving to the east and then doing around the south. Once that's done I'm going to set up my supply line in a big circle with Sanctuary being the start and finish, the center of the Commonwealth.

My goal is to make Sanctuary into my own version of shady sands mixed with the hub so I want to get everything around Sanctuary first and then expand my reach to the rest of the commonwealth. My character is more interested in becoming the leader of the settlements rather then just the builder.

Hmmm, that sweet survival mode, though.

It looks to be pretty rough. Starting a new character at 5 Strength gave me only 150 carry weight.

Also, ammo has weight. And you need food/water/sleep. Also, there is realistic damage.

Also, you can only save when sleeping in a bed.

And no fast travel.

It's gunna be awful. And I'm going to love it.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Also, there is realistic damage.

66885960.jpg

(See rant in general gun info.)

Also, there is realistic damage.

66885960.jpg

(See rant in general gun info.)

Fine fine, sure, whatever. I just mean that if someone shoots you in the head, it's a one hit kill, or so I'm told.

Yeah, even early enemies can one shot you, btw. But I haven't had any real non-bug combat yet, so I will need to verify for myself.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!