End of the world!

Sign in to follow this  

mm/dd/yy is useful as a naming scheme as it puts files in correct time order.

I prefer day/month/year. Makes a lot more sense.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I prefer day/month/year. Makes a lot more sense.

that's true

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Strange how you call me a geek or a nerd more often than anyone else, and this time it doesn't even make sense.

Strange how you call me a geek or a nerd more often than anyone else, and this time it doesn't even make sense.

She just feels your nerd aura.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The standard one is mm/dd/yy right?

no, it's day/month/year I think that's correct

Nope, depends on what country you're in.

Default for the US is mm/dd/yyyy

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Idk about other people, but im not worried about the world ending. Im more worried about the people that are going to do stupid S**t before the end of the year.

Idk about other people, but im not worried about the world ending. Im more worried about the people that are going to do stupid S**t before the end of the year.

I think people do stupid shit all the time regardless.

but the world might end. in the year 666 people were killing stealing burning there own farms killing there families and there selfs, just utter chaos. People do do stupid shit now agreed, but just add the world ending and you have stupid people doing even stupider things and normal people doing stupid things. So when that ball falls im going to start sleeping with a gun under my pillow.

There will definitely be a lot of media attention when doomsday draws nearer. It will be priceless to see those who genuinely believe in the end of the world see the day pass by as nothing happens. Even after that day I don't think the human race will give up on conspiracy theories or superstition just yet.

The standard one is mm/dd/yy right?

no, it's day/month/year I think that's correct

Nope, depends on what country you're in.

Default for the US is mm/dd/yyyy

So that's okay, I can deal with that

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I think people do stupid shit all the time regardless.

but the world might end. in the year 666 people were killing stealing burning there own farms killing there families and there selfs, just utter chaos. People do do stupid shit now agreed, but just add the world ending and you have stupid people doing even stupider things and normal people doing stupid things. So when that ball falls im going to start sleeping with a gun under my pillow.

I certainly hope this 2012 nonsense doesn't become a self-fulfilling prophecy. All of the panicked people would probably do something stupid indeed.

FhtgQ.png

Lawl coincidence?

Please don't tell me you believe that bullshit.

Its not a coincidence, its math.

And again sir your a fucking idiot... The earthquake/tsunami happened on 11MAR2011 except on the west coast of the US and Hawaii. Maybe only those places will be destroyed on 21DEC2012.

So the date of a terrorist attack and a natural disaster added in a specific, tailored way are supposed to predict the end of the world? People who believe stuff like that need help, at least until the "end of the world" has happened and we all can move on with our lives with that date fading into the past.

FhtgQ.png

Lawl coincidence?

Please don't tell me you believe that bullshit.

Its not a coincidence, its math.

And again sir your a fucking idiot... The earthquake/tsunami happened on 11MAR2011 except on the west coast of the US and Hawaii. Maybe only those places will be destroyed on 21DEC2012.

No, the world will be taken over by frog people that live in the sewers. Just like Freeman predicted.

That's more possible I think

Indeed. Though I think the Chinese will invade the US first...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.