End of the world!

Sign in to follow this  

For the "end of the worlders", that date you got in your head for the end of the world? Can I enter into a legally-binding contract with you stating that, effective the day after this date, that I then own your stuff, whether it's cars, money in the bank, house, etc?

Most of us non-Mayan-calender-nuts would like a few of those contracts as well...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You got to be really stupid if you believe that the world will end in 2012. I mean: it isnt the first time everybody thought that the world is gonna go _BANG_. in the history it happened 246 times. It was allways just as big as 2012.

People believed world is gonna end in october 13. y.1458 ,4. july y.666, 1. january 1000, Eastern block (communists) believed world is gonna end in 1990. Americans thought the world is going to explode 66 years and 6 months after the washington died. Religius people in middle age thought that the world is going to end 666 years after the creation of Islam. it never happened. But if you look into the chronicles, you'll find a LOTS of evidence why should it happen. just like the number thing on the beginning of the article.

i think the end of the world would probably be due to overpoulation and our nature to kill each other, so I say force everyone to play russian roulette... am I a bad person?

I do not like to play when being forced. I let You play that game instead of me.

Overpopulation will stop being a problem when we start colonizing other worlds and invent new technology that makes better use of what we do have. . .

Overpopulation will stop being a problem when we start colonizing other worlds and invent new technology that makes better use of what we do have. . .

I wonder what sports will mankind invent on the Moon / Mars. What could volleyball like with low gravity ?

i think the end of the world would probably be due to overpoulation and our nature to kill each other, so I say force everyone to play russian roulette... am I a bad person?

I am really bad at Russian roulette, i have been practicing for ages but i still suck. So i guess il pass.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ehh... if the world does end, it will give me a great excuse not to write my exams

You're a glass half full kind of guy ;D

"He sees it as half empty. She sees it as half full."

I see it as twice as large as it needs to be.

engineering mentality ololo

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I am really bad at Russian roulette, i have been practicing for ages but i still suck. So i guess il pass.

What? You never get the happy flash, or the flash misses you?

I cannot aim

It always misses me, guess I'm just unlucky.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would be pretty difficult I imagine.

And pretty cool I bet. But who cares about sports?

Wait, we're going offtoppic again, right?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yeah, let's get back on it. I know canon dictates the Black Mesa incident happened on a 16th of May, but I'm thinking our mayan friends knew the truth.

BlackMesa2012.gif

Prepare for the Portal Storm and the Seven Hour War

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

The Seven Hour war will never happen, but the Seven Second War will, thanks to Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel, Mr. T, Duke Nukem and Serious Sam.

But not Gordon Freeman... and all the effort in the world will go to waste until... well, let's just say his hour comes again.

The right mod in the wrong forum can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Bjossi. Wake up and smell the comments.

g.jpg

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

The right mod in the wrong forum

That would be me, not Bjossi... He's on the right forum...

The right mod in the wrong forum can make all the difference in the world.

This line made my day!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

If the world would end, but buy way of, comet or asteroid.

Would you want the government to tell you?

Or keep it silent until.... Bang!

I'd want Government Man to televise world-wide "Prepare for unforeseen consequences.". That is one stylish way to announce the potential end of human civilization.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.