Feminism/Gender equality

Sign in to follow this  

It's because prisoners are regularly dehumanized in the United States (although that is getting less and less common by the day).

The point I was trying to make was why is activism for male specific issues, like prison rape, are

inherently sexist.

But activism for female issues are not.

I do however agree with CF, that these things happen to women a disturbingly large amount of the time.

Men are, by far, victims of more violent crime than women. They also commit the majority of violent crimes. Source 1

It's because prisoners are regularly dehumanized in the United States (although that is getting less and less common by the day).

The point I was trying to make was why is activism for male specific issues, like prison rape, are

inherently sexist.

But activism for female issues are not.

I do however agree with CF, that these things happen to women a disturbingly large amount of the time.

Men are, by far, victims of more violent crime than women. They also commit the majority of violent crimes. Source 1

+1

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The point I was trying to make was why is activism for male specific issues, like prison rape, are "inherently sexist" but activism for female issues are not.

It usually depends on each issue being addressed.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.