Episode Titles.... if it ever happened (You May Post Yours)

NOTE: This is my first thread so far as a new member... :)

If ever Freeman's Mind have an Episode Title each episodes, what would it be? Is it a serious one like for example: Episode 44 is titled "The Cliff?" Nah, I should probably use another one that's not overrated. :)

This is WIP -- that's why there's blank on the Episodes.

If ever it got an Episode Title, then this is it: (all of these are in my opinion :))

Episode 0: "Training Exercises Comes in Handy in Good Use"

Episode 1: "Welcome to Black Mesa! Where Hazardous Chemical Spills are a Daily Occurrance!"

Episode 2: "Being Late Needs a Reboot to NOT BE LATE....."

Episode 3: "Experiments Always Goes Wrong, but here in Black Mesa, IT'S WAY WORSE!"

Episode 4: "Waking up from an Incident Reminds You of Frog People"

Episode 5: "Following a Blood Stain can Lead You to a Dead Body Taking a Bath in a Pool of Blood"

Episode 6: "Watching Die Hard Makes You Prepared at all Times Especially when it comes to Raining Aliens"

Episode 7: "What's the Purpose of These Boxes in a Nonsensical Box Smashing Room?!"

Episode 8: "When You Ask Someone to be a Human Shield, Their Answer to You is to SHUT UP!"

Episode 9: "Swamp People will Come to Kill Anyone all Because of having no Resources"

Episode 10: "Seeing Someone Camping Could be that this Someone is a Five Year Old"

Episode 10.5: "If You Can't Take it Anymore, Just Drop Dead"

Episode 11: "A Problem can be Solve within 800 Rounds Per Minute"

Episode 12: "Reaching the Main Goal has a Twist"

Episode 13: "Reaching the Surface Makes You Go Back Down/Vents get Annoying when You Come in a Dead End"

Episode 14: "Having a Shotgun can Make a Difference"

Episode 15: "There's an Alien Tentacle in my Soup"

Episode 16: "A Switch Underneath a GIANT Fan Doesn't Seem to Look Safe"

Episode 17: "Oxy + Codone = Oxycodone"

Episode 18: "A Monkey can Easily Come Down to the Generator Room than a Long Way Trip Down by a Seemingly Safe Elevator"

Episode 19: "BURN BABY BURN!!!!"

Episode 20: "Exactly how Long is this Tentacle Creature?"

Episode 21: "With the Power of the Mind, I may be able to Blow People's Head's off to Solve Problems along with Tongue Twisters"

Episode 22: "For a Man Without Training, why is it That I am a Badass?"

Episode 23: "The Military is so Stupid that they Always like to Kill Each Other from Bombing to Blowing up"

Episode 24: "Why do Bosses Need to be Killed by Puzzles, we can Just Kill Them Conventionally?"

Episode 25: "Are those Screams Make you Think they are Following You?"

Episode 26: "It's so Hard to Think of a Title in This Episode that What Could be the Best Title here?"

Episode 27: "Being a Pirate has Good Remembrance of Quotes"

Episode 28: "These Rail Systems Makes You Even More Paranoid"

Episode 29: "Crates/Boxes Surprises will Make You Remember of a Cartoon from Your Childhood"

Episode 30: "The Military has to Draft Anyone Even if They are a Bunch of Idiots"

Episode 31: "A Sniper will Make You Cry like a Baby"

Episode 32: "Say Hello to Captain Ahab when a Piranha-like Monster is Nearby"

Episode 33: "The Aliens Became so Intelligent that They can Counter-attack Every Other Military Tactic/It is Annoying why Internet Sometimes Goes into an Error Page (404, 503)"

Episode 34: "When Ninjas Arrive, it Makes you Feel that we are Being Ripped-Off"

Episode 35: "Being Knocked Down and Thrown in a Trash Compactor makes Memory Loss Worse"

Episode 36: "Tryouts for the Black Mesa Swim Team Every Tuesday and Thursday"

Episode 37: "Seeing an Alien makes you Remember Everything"

Episode 38: "Watch out for Conveyor Belts!"

Episode 39: "Seeing Someone You Know will Make you Remember Everything Even if They are Trying to Kill You"

Episode 40: "Please Remain Stationary, While we Remove Your Internal Organs"

Episode 41: "Going Outside is Very Big isn't it?"

Episode 42: "Puns will make Everything Funnier. DAMN IT!"

Episode 43: "Minefields, Missiles, Military, You Name it ALL!! These are all Notes for the End of the World."

Episode 44: "Entering a Cliff will always Remind You of Tin Foil Hat People"

Episode 45: "A Hero has a Theme Song, What's Yours?"

Episode 46: "Entering an Abandoned and Destroyed Area will always Haunt You by the Ghost of Your Past"

Episode 47: "Explosives will always Make You Paranoid Especially in a Room with a Missile on it Filled with Tripmines"

Episode 48: "Having this Ammo so Many, You Really Need an Assistance. Who's Eddie anyway?!"

Episode 49: "In a War Zone, all You Need to do is to Run, Hide and Kill"

Episode 50: "Airstrikes Comes in Handy when We are all Pulling Out"

Episode 51: "Someone has to do the Work When the Military have Pulled Out"

Episode 52: "When Comparing who gets Out First, I must have Taken a Long Way Out"

Episode 53: "When Going in a Room with Radioactive Waste, You Must be Feeling that the Entire World has been Mutated into Gamma Monsters/Happy Balls will Make Things a Happy Ending"

Episode 54: "When Ninjas Return, Beware of the Foreshadows"

Episode 55:

Episode 56:

Episode 57:

Episode 58: "A Teleporter will always Send You to an Unidentified Location"

Episode 59: "An Objective will always Send You to a Dangerous Location"

Episode 60: "Coming Back will then Make You Feel that the Previous 2 Episodes are Just an Hallucination"

Episode 61: "When the Time's Right, a Hero has to do What Must be Done"

Episode 61.5: "When Everything's Done Right, an Escape is 100% Possible"

Episode 62: "When Everything's Done Wrong, You will always Think of Massachusetts"

Episode 63: "A Giant Testicle Armored Spider Freaks You Out"

Episode 64: "A Nasty Shower can Make You Puke a Lot"

Episode 65: "When it Comes to Invasions, Earth Still Kicks Ass More than any Other Planets"

Episode 66: "Business Transactions Should Always Come Before a Fight"

Episode 67: "The Pit Party shall Start Once the Freeman Wishes so"

FINAL EPISODE (Episode 68): "Watching the Series Ends Now Makes Us Sad Since we don't Want it to End"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

i see that you took some titles from the Black Mesa soundscape files, most of them have similar (or identical) titles at the top.

i see that you took some titles from the Black Mesa soundscape files, most of them have similar (or identical) titles at the top.

Then you are right. :) Can't think of something there; anyway, I'm completing the list.

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

I think i can come up with a placeholder title for some of the episodes while you come up with a good one:

Episode 11: Bad deja vu and How To Solve 800 Problems A Minute

Episode 57: Freeman The Hero

Episode 66-67: Freeman Industries Expands Business (sort of) Parts 1-2

Welp, now what?

Episode 29 should be called: Looney Tune Box Crates

because of WHAT THE FUCK!? DID THEY JUST POP OUT OF A BOX!? WHY WHERE THEY IN A BOX!? THATS LOONEY TUNES CRAP!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Episode 5: Follow the Dead Body Road

+1000

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

because of WHAT THE FUCK!? DID THEY JUST POP OUT OF A BOX!? WHY WHERE THEY IN A BOX!? THATS LOONEY TUNES CRAP!

Now, I get it... better revise it.

Episode 29 has been revised, added Episode Titles for Episodes 4 , 5, 43, 64, 65 and 66. MORE SOON....

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

Episode 29 has been revised, added Episode Titles for Episodes 4 , 5, 43, 64, 65 and 66. MORE SOON....

I am only thinking that is the best part when he said it, but hey you dont have to actually call it that, just call it cartoony crate mayhem or something....

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

I am only thinking that is the best part when he said it, but hey you dont have to actually call it that, just call it cartoony crate mayhem or something....

Why not just "Looney Tunes Crap"?

It has more of a zing to it.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Episode Titles were inspired from my favorite Manga/Anime..... so that's why the titles are like that, and not by one word or using Part 1 or Part 2, etc. :)

Anyway, most Episode Titles were added.. Only 55 to 57 are left blank, and a little revision might be later once the Episode titles are complete. :)

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

This is a neat little idea. I'd offer some name suggestions for the last remaining empty ones but I'd have to go back and watch them.

Out of curiosity which manga was this naming convention inspired by? It looks familiar like I've read a manga that did similar but I can't put a name to it.

Retired Forum Moderator

This is a neat idea to make titles... but why would you make most of them so long? As a hobbyist writer, I can tell that this is rather confusing. If a person who never ever watched any of the episodes saw that list, I think we would get mixed reactions at best. Titles should be short and making impression in the same time.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

The titles are inspired from the way episodes were titled in Japanese animes, Though i'll admit those kind of titles confuse me as well sometimes.

Welp, now what?

Looks like I am almost on Sorachi's level lol..... now you know what Manga/Anime which these titles were almost inspired from (even the titles there are idiotic except for serious chapters :)); anyway, these titles were intended, but not final and my opinion so a little revision will happen after this is complete. If Season 2 occurs, half way through there (or the entire season) the episode titles will be in a serious way, but I will never use Parter titles like episode title part 1 and so forth. :)

I am some sort of an idiot sometimes though lol......... so I'm not serious here and don't take this seriously :D.......

BTW, the titles can refer you to some scenes or memorable scenes from the episode itself (not all). The title in episode 30 is a reference to the commander who blew up 2 of his team, and Freeman makes a reference to the Three Stooges.

Oh and I forgot this a long time ago that you are free to post your own episode titles in your own opinion too to avoid arguments like this I think :). Just make sure the titles are on the spoiler tag.

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

I understand why titles are like this, but still, if these were the real titles of the episodes, that would hurt the series. Especially that some are spoilers of what is going to happen in the episode. Making spoilers in the titles is unacceptable. Period :P

Like these for example:

Episode 29: "Crates/Boxes Surprises will Make You Remember of a Cartoon from Your Childhood"

Event though it's kind of an impressive job,I just think this is not a good idea of how the titles look like now. Freeman's Mind is not a manga and rules of manga don't apply to it. ;)

And maybe one day I'll think about my own titles, but I'm busy with writing a fantasy thing and stuff.:)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I understand why titles are like this, but still, if these were the real titles of the episodes, that would hurt the series. Especially that some are spoilers of what is going to happen in the episode. Making spoilers in the titles is unacceptable. Period :P

Like these for example:

Event though it's kind of an impressive job,I just think this is not a good idea of how the titles look like now. Freeman's Mind is not a manga and rules of manga don't apply to it. ;)

And maybe one day I'll think about my own titles, but I'm busy with writing a fantasy thing and stuff.:)

Do not worry.... this is not official (and I really do not have rules :P) and probably if Half-Life 2 happens, I will go on serious mode with some little comedic ones (probably about 35% idiotic and 65% serious) :).

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

Like these for example:

Do not worry.... this is not official (and I really do not have rules :P) and probably if Half-Life 2 happens, I will go on serious mode with some little comedic ones (probably about 35% idiotic and 65% serious) :).

The Crateboxes one could be called Cratebox Mayhem but hey Magda you gotta appreciate the fan fiction that is sort of in work here and well when Ross ever does get to HL2 it will be more serious I bet