Episode Titles.... if it ever happened (You May Post Yours)

The Crateboxes one could be called Cratebox Mayhem but hey Magda you gotta appreciate the fan fiction that is sort of in work here and well when Ross ever does get to HL2 it will be more serious I bet

I appreciate it! It was just against rules I think are the best for a good writing. :roll: As a writer, I can't be not-picky if I see something wrong... especially if it's about Ross's work...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

The Crateboxes one could be called Cratebox Mayhem but hey Magda you gotta appreciate the fan fiction that is sort of in work here and well when Ross ever does get to HL2 it will be more serious I bet

I appreciate it! It was just against rules I think are the best for a good writing. :roll: As a writer, I can't be not-picky if I see something wrong... especially if it's about Ross's work...

Fair enough I see your point coming from a writers Point of view aswell Magda, I know I tried to send Ross a Short Story to somewhat show him what my writing style is like so if he needed some help with something involving drama for The Movie he could ask me for the help (not like he will need it if you help him out) I know my writing style is more along the lines (when I started) of Dr Hunter S Thompson and Ken Kesey to name a few....now its more along the lines of Stephen Hunter and almost very close to The Master of Macabre: Michael Slade (which is a Canadian Author whom I enjoy reading alot due to it being a Father and Daughter writing the stories now, but the stories are all around Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) but with more or less not as much detail as Slade but some of the stuff I am doing is very close to a Stephen Hunter Novel (if you dont know who he is, just watch the movie: Shooter, that film was based off of his novel: Point of Impact).....I know my writers Magda and can say whenever I get writers block I watch a film and see if that helps me get inspired, right now I am writing a short story that is almost along the lines of a Bond film/Novel with some elements of SAW if I can get that thrown into it near the end of it, not too sure if I will and I understand what you mean when it comes to Ross's work, and you do have a right to critique, I am not saying you dont....everyone has a reason to critique one thing if they dont like it, but at the end of the day you can judge the name but you cant judge the book by its cover, you can go ahead and read it but if you dont like it, then the author may have something else you enjoy, if not then you can say they arent for you.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Fair enough I see your point coming from a writers Point of view aswell Magda, I know I tried to send Ross a Short Story to somewhat show him what my writing style is like so if he needed some help with something involving drama for The Movie he could ask me for the help (not like he will need it if you help him out) I know my writing style is more along the lines (when I started) of Dr Hunter S Thompson and Ken Kesey to name a few....now its more along the lines of Stephen Hunter and almost very close to The Master of Macabre: Michael Slade (which is a Canadian Author whom I enjoy reading alot due to it being a Father and Daughter writing the stories now, but the stories are all around Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) but with more or less not as much detail as Slade but some of the stuff I am doing is very close to a Stephen Hunter Novel (if you dont know who he is, just watch the movie: Shooter, that film was based off of his novel: Point of Impact).....I know my writers Magda and can say whenever I get writers block I watch a film and see if that helps me get inspired, right now I am writing a short story that is almost along the lines of a Bond film/Novel with some elements of SAW if I can get that thrown into it near the end of it, not too sure if I will and I understand what you mean when it comes to Ross's work, and you do have a right to critique, I am not saying you dont....everyone has a reason to critique one thing if they dont like it, but at the end of the day you can judge the name but you cant judge the book by its cover, you can go ahead and read it but if you dont like it, then the author may have something else you enjoy, if not then you can say they arent for you.

Well... that was a bit convoluted. As a writer, I remind you to use periods and paragraphs so the reader has easier read ;) I guess I understand your point of view. I wish you good luck with your writing!

I'd like to close my side of the discussion though, unless new titles show up or I'll come up with them.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I think the 2nd episode should be called: its Friday and I need Strippers, the 30th maybe: is it Dark in here or is it just me?

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

One thing I'd like to mention about titles:

Unless there's a reason for it, titles should be short and sweet and a bit mysterious. Titles like "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds" or "The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain" are the exceptions to the rule.

For example, for Episode 32, you have "Say Hello to Captain Ahab when a Piranha-like Monster is Nearby". I would suggest shrinking the title. Something like "Gordon Freeman: Shark Slayer" or "Call Me Ishmael".

Just my opinion, though.

hey you are entitled to your opinion Daniel, I still think if you need to make it obvious on what it is for the episodes plot do it, I know alot of shows do that since well its never easy to make up titles but just saying episode X just sort of gets bland after a while

61.5 - The Ending He Deserves

68 - The Ending He Gets

61.5 - Not Massachusetts

62 - Definitely Not Massachusetts

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

It's been a while guys.. I was busy because of my first days as a college student :).

I think I was not done here yet... only a few episodes are blank... I'll think of it soon... :)

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

61.5 - The Ending He Deserves

68 - The Ending He Gets

61.5 - Not Massachusetts

62 - Definitely Not Massachusetts

61.5 The End? would be a better way to say it but the Massachusetts ones ehh i dont think those would be good, since it sounds like thats where he lives for all we know Freeman lives in Washington State

Episode 1: Robotics

Episode 2: Programmers!

Episode 3: The Green Apocalypse

Episode 4: Dead Body Road

Episode 5: Manslaughter

Episode 10: Duncecap

Episode 10.5: Ladderpocalypse

Episode 15: Animal Control

Episode 20: Cannonball

Episode 25: Retirement

Episode 30: The Stooges Join the War

Episode 35: Stranger in a Strange Land

Episode 40: Lasers!

Episode 45: General Frustrations

Episode 50: Ghosts' Choice

Episode 55: Ammunition Depleted

Episode 60: The Greater Gordon

Episode 62: Stranger in a Stranger Land

Episode 65: Traitors

Episode 68: The End

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

So, I am back... for the sequel. Regarding the titles, I can accept the suggestions, but sorry. I'll go goofy with the titles..

Here's for Freeman's Mind 2:

Episode 1: "I Wonder What am I Doing while I was Out? Am I in Hawaii?"

Episode 2: "Trying to Remember Anyone from the Past is so Hard."

Episode 3: "Police Brutality is so Common and Cruel in a Mussolini Fascist State."

Episode 4: "Society is so Strange Today."

Episode 5: TBA

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!