Short June Update

This is another "I'm still doing things" update since I know it's been a little while since the last video. I'm simultaneously working on three different videos. One is another experimental one (which will probably be next), the others are Game Dungeon episodes. The next Game Dungeon will be the first follow-up episode, then I have another one planned for mid-July that's been a long time in the making.

Besides that I'm hoping to get two more experimental shows off the ground, one of which will almost certainly be next month. Being busy with the videos is most of what I'm up to nowadays, you can pretty much assume that whenever there are long gaps of silence from me.

Looking forward to it. Accursed Farms Time is similar to Valve Time, except more reliable and able to make announcements to keep the fanbase in the know.

And actually able to finish their long-term projects.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Three projects at once? That sounds all to familiar to my current home renovation situation i have too many things going on too where i am getting my rest while i am at work.

Back by popular demand!

Waiting is problematic.

Don't forget to relax every now and then!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Looking forward to it. Accursed Farms Time is similar to Valve Time, except more reliable and able to make announcements to keep the fanbase in the know.

And actually able to finish their long-term projects.

I agree but AF Time is better than Valve Time because Valve Times unreliable as hell

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

This is another "I'm still doing things" update since I know it's been a little while since the last video. I'm simultaneously working on three different videos. One is another experimental one (which will probably be next), the others are Game Dungeon episodes. The next Game Dungeon will be the first follow-up episode, then I have another one planned for mid-July that's been a long time in the making.

Besides that I'm hoping to get two more experimental shows off the ground, one of which will almost certainly be next month. Being busy with the videos is most of what I'm up to nowadays, you can pretty much assume that whenever there are long gaps of silence from me.

Experimental videos? You have my attention!

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

If I were you, I wouldn't start any new experimental shows after what happened with Freeman's Mind. I'm pretty sure you were only going to do two episodes, but somehow ended up releasing 70 episodes over 8 years.

I even found where you said that you might stop on the second episode's blog post.

Well here's the second and possibly last episode of Freeman's Mind. Despite the majority of people liking it, I don't like having to make everything a monologue and then time it to the footage

Source: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=508

Sig

If I were you, I wouldn't start any new experimental shows after what happened with Freeman's Mind. I'm pretty sure you were only going to do two episodes, but somehow ended up releasing 70 episodes over 8 years.

You say that as if Freeman's Mind were a complete disaster.

Anyway, I think Ross will do whatever is best. I find the idea of new experimental shows pretty exciting.

"I'm not really the sentimental type, but.... well, no, I'm not."

lol my mind imagines all kinds of weird things when people say they're making experimental videos.

can't wait

lol my mind imagines all kinds of weird things when people say they're making experimental videos.

can't wait

Punctuation?

Correction:

LOL, my mind imagines all kinds of weird things when people say that they're making experimental videos.

Can't wait.

I know, I'm a Grammar Nazi (or Punctuation Nazi in this case).

Also, please don't use the "LOL" contraction. "Laughing out loud," would sound more professional as the subordinate clause there. LOL is also highly overused. I cringe when I see it.

Sig

I cringe when I see it.

I'm so tempted to post a whole page of them right now, but I promised myself I not do that sort of thing again. (it was a "funny once")

535fd30db9bce.jpg

EDIT: If Ross Scott was in Inglourious Basterds, what kind of character would he be?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

EDIT: If Ross Scott was in Inglourious Basterds, what kind of character would he be?

All of them.

535fd30db9bce.jpg

All of them.

I personally think he would be in his current state (how he looks) he would be hoenstly Hugo Stiglitz or Aldo Raine

I know I would be (since I am the most eccentric in reality) I would personally think I would be Col Hans Landa AKA The Jew Hunter played by Christoph Waltz who is also in Django Unchained as Dr King Schultz and will be in The Hateful Eight

Isn't it surprising that Tarantino loves to kind of have a repeating scheme of actors, he had Tim Roth, Harvey Kitel return from Reservoir Dogs for Pulp Fiction and Samuel L Jackson came back for Jackie Brown and Kill Bill Volume 2, as well as Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained, I think he will be in The Hateful Eight too, and I believe (could be wrong though) but I do believe he also (since he was apart of the film) brought in Michael and James parks for Death Proof after they were in Kill Bill, and I believe both were also in From Dusk Till Dawn and in Planet Terror, but it seems Tarantino knows how to persuade some actors to return for his films but the only ones that are an exception are Michael and James since their characters are the same every time they never seem to change names they stay the same (with the exception of Kill Bill Volume 2 for Michael since he returned but he was a Father Figure to Bill in the mythology of the films)

I kind of went a bit off topic but whenever ANYONE mentions anything involving Tarantino I kind of become the kind of guy who would Drive the Pussy Wagon while listening to Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2s Score, Soundtracks and also every other soundtrack from Tarantinos filmography....Sorry but The man is a legend and he has been making films since 1992 officially (same year I was born) so he is kind of important to me to some degreee and I grew up on some of his works

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Binky Id think that was funny if Ross was female but Ross isnt so idk if I can laugh or not at that....would have been better if it was Machinima Dogs or Machinima Fiction tbh