1. 1. Favourite Game System

• Sony PlayStation 3
    • Sony PSP
    • Microsoft X-Box 360
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Nintendo DS
    • I'm a PC gamer
    • Other

I'm a fan of the Xbox, but for controls the PC wins every time.

I have to agree there. Especially with first person shooters, I feel nothing beats the mouse+keyboard combo.

yeah, I played Borderlands on Xbox, and I sucked at it! I mean, on PC the gaming is way more enjoyable!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm a classic console guy myself, I like the Sega Genesis, NES, and N64. Newer game consoles are too expensive to really enjoy. PC is alright too.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

PC is definitely tops for shooters. For everything else, unless I had a great PC, i would say consoles are better. Just because you KNOW the games are going to work, and keyboard/mouse isn't great for every genre, while controllers are pretty versatile. I also prefer the online, because I don't like xfire all that much and steam forces you to buy a steam game before you get all of the features. My console of choice is the Ps3.

PC is definitely tops for shooters. For everything else, unless I had a great PC, i would say consoles are better. Just because you KNOW the games are going to work, and keyboard/mouse isn't great for every genre, while controllers are pretty versatile. I also prefer the online, because I don't like xfire all that much and steam forces you to buy a steam game before you get all of the features. My console of choice is the Ps3.

Don't forget RTS games are best for PC.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I am a PC maniac. I hate consoles.

Same me

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm a fresh owner of a PS3 and I have a few games on it, which I play from time to time...

But I'm a PC user since I was three. PC all the way.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

I had an xbox 360. It broke I tore it open to get portal 2 out and gave it to my nephew who has an xbox360

By the numbers, I'd say my favorite game system was the PS2. It had an amazing library that could cater to a lot of different tastes and the controller was amazing (fuck you, Sony, if that rumor about the PS4 controller turns out to be true!!).

But now, going forward, I'd say the PC is my favorite platform. Much more versatile for games (I can play all my PS2 games on my PC flawlessly with better resolutions and load times, other emulators are awesome), and I find the overall experience to be better with PC titles compared to their console equivalents. The PC versions of Skyrim, Dark Souls, Fallout 3 and NV, to name a few, just whip the PS3 versions in so many ways. The only thing I wish for is better controller support, because I do, from time to time, enjoy playing my games with a controller in bed and it's just more convinient.

I've grown up with PlayStation's, so that's where my heart will always be, but about six months ago I spent $2500 to get a PC built and I love it to bits <3 :D

I haven't had it very long, but I want to get a friend to show me how to upgrade it and what not, so that way I can do it for myself in the future.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/djhoneybadger/

I am one of 12 Jedi in the whole galaxy on the Jedi Council and today it's my job to get the pizza. Sure, yeah my parents, they're very proud.

How do you not have PS2 on here? That had some of the best games ever. PS3 has some really good games but not as much as it's predecessor. The original Xbox, 360 and the Wii have the same problem.

I enjoy PC gaming, but having to upgrade your rig every couple years is more than a little annoying and way more time consuming than just buying a new console. (Not to mention pretty expensive depending on how much you need to upgrade) The ability to mod puts this squarely in 2nd place, though.

Nintendo DS only has a few really good games. (Ace Attorney, Kingdom Hearts spinoffs, etc.) Same for PSP. But they're portable systems, so what do you expect? So, ultimately, I picked 'Other' for the PS2.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

How do you not have PS2 on here? That had some of the best games ever. PS3 has some really good games but not as much as it's predecessor. The original Xbox, 360 and the Wii have the same problem.

I enjoy PC gaming, but having to upgrade your rig every couple years is more than a little annoying and way more time consuming than just buying a new console. (Not to mention pretty expensive depending on how much you need to upgrade) The ability to mod puts this squarely in 2nd place, though.

Nintendo DS only has a few really good games. (Ace Attorney, Kingdom Hearts spinoffs, etc.) Same for PSP. But they're portable systems, so what do you expect? So, ultimately, I picked 'Other' for the PS2.

I tried only keeping current gen consoles on the list. If it is not on the list, choose "Other" and explain.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

PS1.

For the emulator, it takes nothing to run.

As for controls, the ps1 didn't have joysticks so a keyboard works really well and 1 HANDED PLAY. I played through level upon level while eating a jar of pickles AT THE SAME. I didn't need to switch between eating and- ok, that went on for too long. *blip*