Share your (physical) pain and misery!

I have pins and needles in my foot right now and holy fuck, just kill me now. XD Amputate it!! Oh my GOSH, it feels like my foot is being eaten by 500 tiny kittens. FUCK

How I picture Jeb_CC right now

qwasFWy.jpg

Wz1uH3V.jpg

FayEZUo.jpg

i5mJRjJ.jpg

IyOrVxd.jpg

a3MGFwo.gif

I have pins and needles in my foot right now and holy fuck, just kill me now. XD Amputate it!! Oh my GOSH, it feels like my foot is being eaten by 500 tiny kittens. FUCK

How I picture Jeb_CC right now

qwasFWy.jpg

Wz1uH3V.jpg

FayEZUo.jpg

i5mJRjJ.jpg

IyOrVxd.jpg

a3MGFwo.gif

+1 Have had.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Keep having blood pressure drops after meals, especially breakfast. I just get insanely dizzy and can barely stand up when it's worst... Quite honestly it's ruining my life atm because I can't go outside or do anything while it's going on...

Gonna talk to my doc about it. I suspect it's a side effect of my blood pressure meds (was put back on them but lower dosage doesn't seem to have helped much).

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

having tired period each day around same time (between 16-18). Been that way for years tho. Still annoying.

also, my knees seem to get worse and worse condition- nothing too alarming just yet, though my knees get painful real easily. And im not overweight, though i did have short period where i was slightly overweight

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

On a crowded full bus, with cramps straight from hell! My everything hurts, not even this fan above my head is cooling me off, and I'm getting so hungry - I might just start getting into cannabalism soon. I fear I won't make it... And if I don't... tell my partner, I love them! *dead*

EDIT: The view I have is an accurate representation of what my insides feel like right now...

http://i.imgur.com/q8mC38Fh.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I yawned with my head at a funny angle and pulled a muscle in my neck. It feels like I tried to swallow a bundle of caltrops.

Retired Forum Moderator

My brain is trying to throw off the oppression of the skull... It doesn't care how painful it is.

Misstepped and injured my ankle, resulting in skipping gym for 4 days. I feel overweight already.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

I wear steel toe boots... They are a bit too big, because they don't properly accommodate my feet otherwise... Because of this, my pinky toes reside behind the edge of the steel toe cover... I accidentally forgot this, and knelt down a little too fast... I also have long toe nails right now... You can guess the pain and blood that resulted.

I wear steel toe boots... They are a bit too big, because they don't properly accommodate my feet otherwise... Because of this, my pinky toes reside behind the edge of the steel toe cover... I accidentally forgot this, and knelt down a little too fast... I also have long toe nails right now... You can guess the pain and blood that resulted.

I feel you on that BTG ohh yeah I did hit myself in the leg below the knee with a shovel by accident

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Been on Atacand for hypertension for a year or so. My blood pressure is better but I've started having bad side effects. I lowered my dosage and decided to quit yesterday so today I'm going through the withdrawal. It's weird considering the rate of withdrawal effects is really low with this drug but it seems my body has developed some sort of dependency on the drug. Hopefully it will be short...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

So a bit of an older story, but back in high school I broke a bone in my hand. It wasn't a serious break but when it happened, my hand basically compressed like an accordion and now to this day it didn't heal straight even after they attempted to realign everything. If I loosely bend my right hand's fingers, starting from the pinky they all fold underneath each other. Not a problem really but it looks weird and feels funny when holding things.

Retired Forum Moderator

Knee doesnt want to move and is hurting (no idea why) and i managed to catch fewer & illness just when great weathers arrived here. Lovely.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I've been so reclusive from the sun for so long I forgot how uncomfortable sunburns are. eugh.

I even managed to sunburn the top of my head. How is that even possible with the mop that's been residing up there this past decade?

Retired Forum Moderator

I walked into a giant glass door this morning. Now my head hurts... And I feel sooo out of it. How is it even possible to shed skin and flesh from walking into a door anyway? Possible for me apparently...

EDIT: Feels like my frontal lobe is on fire. That's nice. At least it's warm so...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I even managed to sunburn the top of my head. How is that even possible with the mop that's been residing up there this past decade?

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2008/09/12/2362010.htm

Hair doesn't block UV very much.

I walked into a giant glass door this morning. Now my head hurts... And I feel sooo out of it. How is it even possible to shed skin and flesh from walking into a door anyway? Possible for me apparently...

EDIT: Feels like my frontal lobe is on fire. That's nice. At least it's warm so...

Get better soon.