Share your (physical) pain and misery!

Head still on fire. It seems like sleep is the only pain relief... but... I'm too busy for sleep. Like, my head is warmer than the other parts of my body - and it's not a fever or anything. I lied and told my mother that I'm getting better cause she keeps offering me to go to the hospital and I just really don't want to do that and have some stupid false alarm thing go on. :S I don't want to waste anyone's time with my own stupid bollocks.

@BTG: Thank you...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

If it's not improved by the end of day 3, go to the doctor anyways, it may be serious. (and all of us would hate for you to end up with brain damage)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

For whatever reason my arm started hurting today. It's totally fine but it aches like crazy. It's making me want to start yelling at it to knock it off.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Feet and back are killing me from work

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

My left shoulder's been hurting since last night.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Been sick for the last couple of days. Trying to power through it. Someone at my work was sick and, since we don't get sick pay, they came in instead of taking off, making everyone around them sick (I'd wager). Blaaahghgh....

I think i strained my ankle on my right leg

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

I don't recall if I mentioned me hurting my leg or not back during the Blizzcon job but I just got the knee X-ray'd and there's a strong chance I have some lasting damage from that. :S

Retired Forum Moderator

You mentioned... Hope the damage isn't permanent, or that it can be easily fixed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I think I got a throat infection or something. :S Throat is incredibly sore, hard to do anything. I can talk but my voice is super husky and every few minutes it just breaks on me and turns into a high pitched squeak like a fucking 10 year old boy going through puberty. XD It's pissing me off. I want my voice back, please.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

allergies are fucking me up

Also my gastritis turned out to just be IBS. It's a bitch to live with but... it's managable.

Ouch, my friend has that, and he can't even drink water. He has to drink Crystal Light instead, since the sugars help for some reason.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Also my gastritis turned out to just be IBS. It's a bitch to live with but... it's managable.

Ouch, my friend has that, and he can't even drink water. He has to drink Crystal Light instead, since the sugars help for some reason.

Weird. Seems IBS is different from everyone. I just have to stay away from coffee and sodas basically. And beans, those are horrible.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

been sick a week and as cherry on a cake, my big toe happened to have plaster panel fall on it sideways. Hurts like hell & at best, i will lose my toenail. But judging by how it hurts, it might very well have fracture in it

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"