Share your (physical) pain and misery!

Had gastroenteritis in school the other week. I felt a bit embarrassed when my classmate offered to drive me home. Poor girl had to see me in pain, though to my credit I didn't complain, but my God does my stomach hurt. It felt like being in labor that time.

Moral: Save money, ditch canteen food.

Welp, now what?

Whoever said exercise can help alleviate period pain can go fuck themself. Worst pain of my life, nothing is helping. Feels like my whole lower half is being sliced with a cheese grater. Exercise made it 10x worse. Can't breathe, can't think. God I wish I could faint on command. I want morphine. Or at least for someone to knock me out. I'm hurting myself to give myself new pain in attempts to distract myself from the cramps.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Whoever said exercise can help alleviate period pain can go fuck themself. Worst pain of my life, nothing is helping. Feels like my whole lower half is being sliced with a cheese grater. Exercise made it 10x worse. Can't breathe, can't think. God I wish I could faint on command. I want morphine. Or at least for someone to knock me out. I'm hurting myself to give myself new pain in attempts to distract myself from the cramps.

That bad? Damn...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

That bad? Damn...

Just thankful it only lasts 2 hours. :S Then it's a more dull pain after that. I think I need to drink more water and what not.

OT: I dunno if this would count as physical but it's my thread so whatever, but I've had the privilege of being visually accompanied by weird and strange creatures, hallucinations or something. >.> I'm just trying to figure out why I'm hallucinating. Can't be from sleep deprivation cause I'm sleeping 10 hours per night these days (thank goodness for holidays). I don't think it'd be because of any eye straining because I had hallucinations out and about too. But it's not like I can do anything about it anyway so I might as well embrace them - even if they do scare the shit out of me when I first see them. Creepy crawlies or weird voided slugs curled on the side of my book. But I can't see my psychologist till next year because she has holidays, I'm away in Hobart, and then I got end of year exams, and then I'm moving house. So there's literally no time available for another appointment. Of course, I could always try to get another psychologist, but it took me just 2 months to find that one lady, because living on an island means you have little to zero opportunities to do stuff. :I Damn.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Okay,so,I'm not sure if I have a sinus infection or not.

I mean like one of my nostrils is leaking an orange/red liquid.When I wiped off the inside of the nostril,there was blood.

Am I not drinking or eating properly?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Okay,so,I'm not sure if I have a sinus infection or not.

I mean like one of my nostrils is leaking an orange/red liquid.When I wiped off the inside of the nostril,there was blood.

Am I not drinking or eating properly?

*Shrug* It happens! Could be many reasons for why you have it. Just drink water I guess. XD Water fixes everything.

-------

That bad? Damn...

Just thankful it only lasts 2 hours. :S Then it's a more dull pain after that. I think I need to drink more water and what not.

OT: I dunno if this would count as physical but it's my thread so whatever, but I've had the privilege of being visually accompanied by weird and strange creatures, hallucinations or something. >.> I'm just trying to figure out why I'm hallucinating. Can't be from sleep deprivation cause I'm sleeping 10 hours per night these days (thank goodness for holidays). I don't think it'd be because of any eye straining because I had hallucinations out and about too. But it's not like I can do anything about it anyway so I might as well embrace them - even if they do scare the shit out of me when I first see them. Creepy crawlies or weird voided slugs curled on the side of my book. But I can't see my psychologist till next year because she has holidays, I'm away in Hobart, and then I got end of year exams, and then I'm moving house. So there's literally no time available for another appointment. Of course, I could always try to get another psychologist, but it took me just 2 months to find that one lady, because living on an island means you have little to zero opportunities to do stuff. :I Damn.

Sounds like all you can do is hope they go away on their own, but that sounds freaky...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I have the signs of a developing stomach ulcer. God I hope not but given the frequency I've been getting sick lately I wouldn't be surprised if one snuck through...

Retired Forum Moderator

@Alyxx: Hopefully they'll go away!

@Rarity: That doesn't sound too good. :S Good luck with that.

-------

I think I caught a flu. Besides the obvious symptoms, I also have an annoying headache. Not too severe to call for doctors, but enough to get on your nerves. That also means I can't go to job, until the flu goes away. So I'm in a downer mood.

Catching flu as an adult sucks.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I just smacked the crap and a half out of my right hand on my Satanwood Dresser. And like all injuries this cursed piece of shit has given me it's gone to one of it's 2 favorite spots, the nerve (other being the bone.)

I'd burn this spawn of the underworld to the ground if fire didn't give it more unholy powers.

This is the same dresser that ripped a nail off my toe once and also broke a bone in my hand. Whatever tree was cut down to craft this thing grew from soil fertilized with death and misfortune.

Retired Forum Moderator

My back is in pain....

Never go to rest in a chair with a bag on your back,even if there's nothing in it.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

i have 3rd month running problems with exact same big toe. It has bone infection (dont know if its right translation, but its direct translation anyways). And yeah, that can be bad. Whats worse is that i've gone trough 2 antibiotics treatments (both week long) & they havent helped noticeably. Luckily i seem to be still on good side of spectrum, but its still possible i might lose the toe and that in turn, added to my other stress factors is, well, not good feeling.

Still, i suppose if there is silver lining to it, is that im on good side of spectrum and its still just a toe. Plus it doesnt hurt.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I just hit my foot against a solid block of wood used for my desks leg and I'm watching the bleeding under the skin do its thing. Pretty sure I just broke a blood vessel.

Retired Forum Moderator

Was going to dayquil up and power through work, but I draw the line at fever dreams.

(And now work isn't answering the phone)

I cut my toe nails this morning, but cut my left little toe a little too closely.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I'm trying to comb my hair and it's got some nasty knots in it. Underneath the upper half of the knot is a healing cut after hitting my head on something pointy, and just bellow that is a muscle spasm that not only makes it hard to turn my head but hurts insanely when pressure is applied.

Retired Forum Moderator