Share your (physical) pain and misery!

I Have Returned!

The last two weeks may have been the worst of my life. I have never been this ill before.

I had a real nasty puss-filled throat infection that was so bad that even the smallest sip of water felt like I was swallowing a caltrop. The medication I got didn't work either. After a week of back pain and fever it got so bad that I couldn't eat or drink for 3 days and barely managed to sleep until I finally got some stuff that actually worked and now I'm almost fine.

Man, what a horrible experience.

I Have Returned!

The last two weeks may have been the worst of my life. I have never been this ill before.

I had a real nasty puss-filled throat infection that was so bad that even the smallest sip of water felt like I was swallowing a caltrop. The medication I got didn't work either. After a week of back pain and fever it got so bad that I couldn't eat or drink for 3 days and barely managed to sleep until I finally got some stuff that actually worked and now I'm almost fine.

Man, what a horrible experience.

Oh my goodness! That sounds terrible! D: Make sure to catch up on your sleep and stuff...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

On 5/31/2017 at 2:48 AM, Jeb_CC said:

Oh my goodness! That sounds terrible! ? Make sure to catch up on your sleep and stuff...

Share your (physical) pain and suffering! At the moment, this is due to anxiety of different people and possible lack of sleep. For me, this pain affects a person's nervous system and morale. Increased aggression, overwork - all this leads to pain and anxiety. It is very unpleasant for me to see when there is almost nothing to help such people, if they did not immediately take up the solution of this problem. At the moment, if you feel discomfort or some kind of ailment, I advise you to use one remedy that can help with this problem. This remedy is called kratom. It can help you a lot in the beginning of this pain.

Edited by toticwayllum1991 (see edit history)

11 hours ago, toticwayllum1991 said:

I really have a lot of questions about this

Good luck getting any answers... Ushanka hasn't logged in in 3 years, and Jeb has been missing for 2 years.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.