Share your (physical) pain and misery!

iimodWY.jpg?1

Yo you ever get a steroid shot directly into a joint? It's extremely painful and I pray none of you ever have to have that happen. Hopefully this fixes my problem. For right now though I'm stuck doing the one finger type with my left hand. Not a whole lot of games I can play at the moment either.

Retired Forum Moderator

Omg Rarity. >.> That sounds awful. Hope your finger gets better soon.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I just finished a round of steroids for my tendonitis or whatever is wrong with me, sadly it didn't help much and the range of motion in my right thumb is still very restricted and prone to extreme pain.

But this is the latest pain/misery to happen.

IMG_20170207_214145.thumb.jpg.e3870ba87d5940533444eb38317ceb9d.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I just finished a round of steroids for my tendonitis or whatever is wrong with me, sadly it didn't help much and the range of motion fin my right thumb is still very restricted and prone to extreme pain.

But this is the latest pain/misery to happen.

[attachment=0]IMG_20170207_214145.jpg[/attachment]

Oh geez! :I Sounds like you've had a rough time lately. Hope your thumb gets better soon though.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Been having a pain in my guts for a couple of days in addition to having a cold.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Been having a pain in my guts for a couple of days in addition to having a cold.

Pain in the guts? How bad it is?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Well,not TOO bad.It goes away eventually.

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

Well,not TOO bad.It goes away eventually.

Well make sure you eat plenty of nutritious foods!

-------

Went to get up off my bed and clean, smashed my elbow right against my desk, lied back half-laughing half-crying. It wasn't funny lol It really fucking hurt, I don't know why I was laughing. But now it just hurts to move my elbow and I was going to go out shopping later. :(

-------

I have no idea what happened but the right side of my torso, under the armpit and at the shoulder blade hurts so bad that I can barely breath. Laying in bed and taking shallow breaths with a heating pad underneath my pillow to ease the muscles seems to be the only thing that helps but I'm sort of stuck here until it stops.

ugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have no idea what happened but the right side of my torso, under the armpit and at the shoulder blade hurts so bad that I can barely breath. Laying in bed and taking shallow breaths with a heating pad underneath my pillow to ease the muscles seems to be the only thing that helps but I'm sort of stuck here until it stops.

ugh.

If this is something really sudden and hasn't happened before... then dude, I seriously recommend going to the doctor's, or a hospital even. Last time I had pain similar to what you seem to be having now it was a serious internal infection and required hospitalization. :S So I really recommend you go see some help.

Could be something serious, couldn't be that bad at all. But you should probably go fix it. XD

-------

I've gotten this in the past, I think they're severe muscle spasms since it always happens when it's cold. It'll actually calm down to a dull sensation and I can breath relatively fine but if I bed my arm in a way that pulls on the shoulder blade muscle it goes back to hurting bad and difficult to breath until I relax it on heat for a while.

Normally I get it behind or underneath the rib cage. Perks of having enlarged lungs pushing against everything. <_<

I appreciate the concern though. If it's still there tomorrow I'll get it checked out. It better not be serious though, I'm in the middle of changing health insurance plans and I'm in the window of no coverage.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've gotten this in the past, I think they're severe muscle spasms since it always happens when it's cold. It'll actually calm down to a dull sensation and I can breath relatively fine but if I bed my arm in a way that pulls on the shoulder blade muscle it goes back to hurting bad and difficult to breath until I relax it on heat for a while.

Normally I get it behind or underneath the rib cage. Perks of having enlarged lungs pushing against everything. <_<

I appreciate the concern though. If it's still there tomorrow I'll get it checked out. It better not be serious though, I'm in the middle of changing health insurance plans and I'm in the window of no coverage.

Okay, yeah sorry for freaking out. XD I'm not cool with people I know being ill and in pain. Better just rest up then and wait for a little while.

But oh man I know how you feel. The one time I was doing stuff with my healthcare, getting an account moved over and whatever else, just happened to be the time I fucked up my elbow. XD

-------

I think I may have hypertension. Yesterday my blood pressure was 155/90

Seems like I need to start doing sports and move more (and do less computer). Already taking medications on lowering the blood pressure and took a trip to the nearest polyclinic

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Right arm hurts during certain actions, mostly related to flexing. Like I could reach into my pocket and my arm will hurt. From what I figure, it'll heal on its own, especially with a good rest or two.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I've been getting hiccups on and off since last night. some overlapping each other. Guess I'd count that as misery cos it's driving me nuts!

Welp, now what?

@AP_Pastor: Geez, don't you hate that? It sucks hard, especially when you're trying to concentrate on something or go to sleep and your body keeps bouncing every few seconds. -.-

OT: My jaw is being really shitty with me lately. I really need to go see a doctor about it. I can't even open my mouth fully, this is bullsnot.

Also, when you have your mouth closed and sitting normally, where are your teeth supposed to sit in regards to your upper and lower jaw? Cause I'm only realising now it might not be so normal how far forward my upper jaw rests. XD

-------

Hit my head on a window opening. Got a huge lump and it hurts. But whatever. It's not that big a fucking deal.

Stopped myself from falling down the stairs, bumped my pinkie toe, and now it hurts.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA