Share your (physical) pain and misery!

So good news. Saw my doctor today and he recommended I see a therapist since the problem seems to be my neck being all sore and shit. I'm seeing a therapist tomorrow. Hopefully I can get rid of the dizzyness soon.

Update: Saw the therapist this morning. Almost fainted though while he examined me. Turns out I have a muscle pressing against my artery which is causing my dizziness.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

@Meelis: Summary - bikes are dangerous!

I know my sister was riding her bike down a hill once, fell off and right onto the concrete pavement. Had to get stitches. Oof.

@AP: How are your hands still existing? XD

@Alyxx: Oh dear, I hope everything goes alright for you. :( Dizzyness can be a royal pain...

OT: Random headaches from hell? Check! I'd add more to this but I literally don't know why I have headaches.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Any fever? Do check your temperature, please. Also, don't forget to drink - even a mild dehydration can cause headache...

Regards

@Alyxx: Oh dear, I hope everything goes alright for you. :( Dizzyness can be a royal pain...

OT: Random headaches from hell? Check! I'd add more to this but I literally don't know why I have headaches.

Yeah, I'm quite relieved now that we know what's most likely causing it so I can get the right treatment for it. I expect to deal with it fairly soon.

I've had headaches from drinking coffee sometimes or from dehydration, those are often the most common causes in my experience. I also tend to get headaches if I haven't slept well.

@Jeb

they are only dangerous when you are overconfident or you have really bad luck :)

as for headaches- what area? Stress caused headaches should be most common in frontal lobe area (if i spelled it correctly- i mean area above eyebrows)

@Alyxx

hope you get well soon

OT: lately i've had some difficulty falling asleep, since just as i fall asleep, i am sometimes (lately rather often) hit by panic attack and sometimes even fear of death out of the blue (for clarification- no physical reason it should be so as i dont have any pains, lack of breath or such sort of thing, so it seems psychological issue). Most of the time it happens once, but sometimes it does happen 2-3 times or even more so that i have to sit up about hour to calm myself down because im just so nervous. Having lately lot of free time due to being unemployed, but still, unless i want to sleep almost until it goes dark, its far from fun. On plus side, i've had some great dreams recently, one even inspired my first appetempt to write a fanfiction of show i like.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

OT: lately i've had some difficulty falling asleep, since just as i fall asleep, i am sometimes (lately rather often) hit by panic attack and sometimes even fear of death out of the blue (for clarification- no physical reason it should be so as i dont have any pains, lack of breath or such sort of thing, so it seems psychological issue). Most of the time it happens once, but sometimes it does happen 2-3 times or even more so that i have to sit up about hour to calm myself down because im just so nervous. Having lately lot of free time due to being unemployed, but still, unless i want to sleep almost until it goes dark, its far from fun. On plus side, i've had some great dreams recently, one even inspired my first appetempt to write a fanfiction of show i like.

Sounds like a psychological issue that could be a sign you are dealing with something. I'd suggest seeing a therapist about it if it gets too bad.

i am sometimes (lately rather often) hit by panic attack and sometimes even fear of death out of the blue.

I had that for about 3 years. I sounds like an existential crisis. I had more typed up here, but I was rambling, so instead I'll be more brief. Essentially I imagined I was on a conveyor belt that I could not get off of. At the end of the line is death, and I am steadily moving towards it, with nothing I can do to change it. With each day I am getting closer to that end point.

At the time I was turning 20, and now I am 23; I have finished education, and before long I will be approaching 30. I was gripped by the notion that I will wake up one day and realise that I am 60 years old, but feel that 30 was yesterday. (Steven Wilson wrote "Time Flies" because he felt like his childhood was an eternity, and then once he turned 18, he turned 40 in the click of the fingers.)

The result was a very primal feeling of fear, my survival instinct desperately trying to find a solution, to live on. Eventually I could divert my thoughts and calm down, but this was many, many nights for me, until I grew to accept the situation, and realise how much time I actually have. Provided I don't get killed by something, I have the opportunity to have a colourful, memorable life. I owe it it to the concept the existence to enjoy the life I have and make the most of it.

----

I got new formal shoes today. Cutting into my ankles. Ow.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Lol Binky, you're great. You go on to say something absolutely beautiful, inspiring and uplifting, then just stare at your feet and groan. XP Truly an inspiration to us all!

OT: I have no more headaches... that's a good thing. Just a random migraine I guess?

But I am suddenly reminded of my retarded feet. Double-jointed in every bone apparently... had a foot massage from my sister once and she went to bend my toes back a little... did it too fast and cracked ALL of my toes, as if she snapped every single bone. XD The look on her face was absolutely wonderful, it didn't even hurt so I guess this is a cheating story, but her face was priceless. A perfect 'D:' face. She was very panicked and immediately let go of my feet, meanwhile I was laughing my head off. XP My feet are so messed up, I was told by my doctor to never take up sports or dance. Not your everyday doctor advice. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

guess i should never play Rocket League when angry.. Got so angry over my rotten luck (i have lot of it), that i slammed my fist on table few times and now knuckle and base of my right hand small finger hurts like heck

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Dammit Meelis, X3 Be careful with yourself! Goodness me. Ya'll gotta stop slamming your fists into things. XD Hope it gets better though soon, Mr.Mellissy. :D Heh.

OT: Have you ever just slept... SO hard... that you woke up and you just HURT? XD Like, my ribs feel like they've been crushed by a car. It feels like I went for a walk and got attacked by a rib-hungry polar bear or some shit. I swear I wasn't even sleeping on my stomach, but maybe I was. I dunno. Geez, I'm not heavy at all! Why does it hurt so bad??

-------

Dammit Meelis, X3 Be careful with yourself! Goodness me. Ya'll gotta stop slamming your fists into things. XD Hope it gets better though soon, Mr.Mellissy. :D Heh.

OT: Have you ever just slept... SO hard... that you woke up and you just HURT? XD Like, my ribs feel like they've been crushed by a car. It feels like I went for a walk and got attacked by a rib-hungry polar bear or some shit. I swear I wasn't even sleeping on my stomach, but maybe I was. I dunno. Geez, I'm not heavy at all! Why does it hurt so bad??

Well, its still hurting, but i think i didnt manage to break something i guess so thats good. Thanks :D

Maybe its from you having some hard physical activity for those muscles day before? that could really do a number on you if you overdo it so you dont notice.

but closest i've gotten to that is sleeping so that arms & legs were so numb i couldnt feel them for like 10 minutes after waking up, so what do i know

Hayfever sucks! Spring is around and my eyes feel like they're cubes. XD It hurts!

I also recently found out I almost got run over by a truck when I was 1 year old... Thanks to my older sister. She got me off the road, but I slipped out of her grasp and landed on my head! XD

hayfever does suck,

pollen allergies get quite bad for me during the spring and summer

it has gotten bad enough at times for me I have literally wanted a total encapsulated Level A Hazmat Suit just to walk outside

I am not kidding you on that bit, it has been quite bad at times

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Just got over a massive sinus drainage and clogging illness, then I have excessive coughing, now it's a throbbing headache that refuses to go away regardless of medication. (not to mention parents that couldn't care less)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just got over a massive sinus drainage and clogging illness, then I have excessive coughing, now it's a throbbing headache that refuses to go away regardless of medication. (not to mention parents that couldn't care less)

headache that wont go away with meds can mean either serious problem or just that you need to sleep. Im willing to bet that you just need to sleep. so sleep.

Nah, it feels like a pinched nerve issue... I get those sometimes.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So I've been to the therapist for about a month now and I still feel a bit dizzy. Not as bad as it has been but still there. I'm continuing treatment in January.

That being said I definitely think I needed the treatment and it might just be that I just need longer treatment. We had to take it a bit slow and careful cause I kept passing out.

never, ever drink red bull when watching/reading something potentially funny. i was reading funny steam reviews and just when i was about to take a sip, i saw something funny and accidentally managed to get some of red bull into my nose (to be more percise, i accidentally inhaled some into my nose). its rather painful for few minutes (but this was about 10 minutes ago and since passed, so i guess im ok).

never, ever drink red bull when watching/reading something potentially funny. i was reading funny steam reviews and just when i was about to take a sip, i saw something funny and accidentally managed to get some of red bull into my nose (to be more percise, i accidentally inhaled some into my nose). its rather painful for few minutes (but this was about 10 minutes ago and since passed, so i guess im ok).

I know this feeling... I almost threw up, though, since the drink started going SLOOOOWLY down my throat...

You know when someone says: "Think fast!" and they throw you something, like keys for example?

The situation gets alot more interesting when said person throws you a car tire.

Spent the entire evening waiting for the bleeding to stop. Eventually, we went to the hospital. The SECOND that it was my turn to go in, the bleeding stopped.

Doctors had a good laugh, I tried to laugh but it hurt like hell.

Its not that bad, though, the doctor said that I can drink without any problems tonight!

Happy new year! :D

"Life sucks sober!"

Started 2016 off with a lovely case of a horrible cold. Sometime in the month I am also visiting a physiotherapist for my back. Been having back pains for just over a month now and they're pretty much concentrated on my spine.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."