What's your name about?

Deutschland, me? Nope, born and raised in Louisiana.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

My name comes from Warlordsbattlecry3, its the name for a Lizard/Dinosaur Race.

Reference_Ssrathi_s.jpg

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

technically i didnt think of it, my parents did. since i found that some people have my first and last name i thought it was a good idea to use it as a default username for most sites.

Srake-

Pronounced: Suh-Rake

Origin: Polish...Maybe?

Came up with this name a couple years back while playing Shadowbane. I Couldn't think of a name for my character and in my frustration I smacked my keyboard. srtak is what i came up with. Looked at it and retyped it to Srake.

I have been frustrated by it for a long time though. It stared out with my guild-mates thinking it was Shrek. Eventually it then came down to random people thinking it was Snake. That eventually stopped but now it's people mispronouncing it as Srah-Kay.

Usually if you see this name that means its me. I have also used the name EASrake which is my first and last Initials

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I share my name with the best example of absolutist monarch, Luis XIV (I know, people in english write it ''Louis'').

It's my first name in real life so... There isn't much to explain...

PS: I wasn't named after him, don't think that lol.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Doom44 is a reference to my favorite game, Doom.

44 is just some random number I came up with.

My name comes from my actual name Zac, for a time I used Zak Attakk and Zac Attack, but it seems to be taken at a lot of places so I use zakalak

Hi Friend.

Jek Jek Tarr was an alien cantina bar in KOTOR 2 on planet Nar Shaddaa. Kinda creepy place with a cool name. Double J single T.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

My name EEDOBABA, is a random series of letters I originally typed into a save file screen in Katamari Damacy, maybe 7 years ago. Since then, I've grown to like the phrase and have used it for lots of things.

The Morse Wireless Telegraph Company

Internal Forum Reply Service

Address: AccursedFarms Com - Forums - Related - Free - What's your name about

Sent from [username "Blue"]

To [username "Kaweebo"]

• THE DETAILS OF THE THINGS RAINBOW DASH JUST SUGGESTED ARE DANGEROUS RUNNING TIME ! !

35 cents collect.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

My name Originated from when I use to role play when I was younger. It was A star wars role playing thing And I was this awesome Jedi-Bounty hunter with two Lightsabers named devilk. I played with my brother and make up awesome scenarios. Sorry That was weird but I was 8 and was Obsessed with violence and making kick ass movie things(Sorry just had a flash back at how awesome it was). (Back to the name) It was the Use of Devil and I just added a "k" at the end the numbers mean nothing.

And man I was a GEEK back then :geek:

and Im 14

My new name is just how I feel any time I go into any section except the "of interest to Ross" and "Serious Discussions" areas.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

How are people changing their names, anyway? I may just come up with something other than Epsilon...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?