What is your favorite GLaDOS quote?

Sign in to follow this  

"I have your brain scanned and permanently backed up in case something terrible happens to you... which it's just about to. Don't believe me? Here. I'll put you on. [Hello!] That's you! That's how dumb you sound! You've been wrong about every single thing you've ever done, including this thing. You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full-time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"

I always liked: "Congratulations. The test is now over. All Aperture technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. Rest assured that there is absolutely no chance of a dangerous equipment malfunction prior to your victory candescence. Thank you for participating in this Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment activity. Goodbye."

I like this one:

"Your test results just came back. You're a horrible person. That's what it says. You're a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."

But it's really difficult to pick one.

My favorite was the one where she called your parents.

Hi Friend.

My favorite was the one where she called your parents.

:lol: I completly forgot about that! *the parents you are trying to reach, do not love you*

I'd post my favorite quote, but I have a very minor case of serious brain damage.

...My brain has too many Wheatley quotes and no GLaDOS quotes. :/

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

"The Enrichment Center wishes to remind you that Android hell is a place where you will be sent at the first sign of defiance."

"Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true! "

"That is probably some kind of raw sewage container. Go ahead and rub your face all over it."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

One of the greatest video game villains ever.

You are mistaken. She is the greatest video game villain ever.

"I am Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes ordering you to open!"

Game Informer magazine rated Chell and GlaDos as the number two rivalry in gaming, which verifies the previous statement.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time