ROSS RANTS: 3D

Umm... well, I didn't expect it to go so far into discussion of Wachowski's creativity (BTW Wachowski is a Polish name :P )

I liked V for Vendetta, but it missed some of epicness and "fireworks" that i love so much. And Jupiter Ascending had a bit too much of that, on the other end.

I respect Wachowskis that they keep on doing what they want and having a shitton of money lets them do that. We like it or not. But nothing ever felt as mysterious as the 1st Matrix. The two other episodes lost their mystery miserably...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Umm... well, I didn't expect it to go so far into discussion of Wachowski's creativity (BTW Wachowski is a Polish name :P )

I liked V for Vendetta, but it missed some of epicness and "fireworks" that i love so much. And Jupiter Ascending had a bit too much of that, on the other end.

I respect Wachowskis that they keep on doing what they want and having a shitton of money lets them do that. We like it or not. But nothing ever felt as mysterious as the 1st Matrix. The two other episodes lost their mystery miserably...

I sort of noticed it was polish to some degree just like Juspezyk from Watchmen (if you ever saw that film Magda youd remember Silk Spectre and Silk Spectre II, I think it was Sally Juspezyk who was the first and had a daughter who went with the polish name instead of what her mother changed it to which was Jupiter)

and I should mention I do like the Wachowskis but I feel like they are almost like a really good roller coaster, right when V For Vendetta came out they were at the peak and then the peak went far down into hell then it did seem to kind of climb back up for a brief moment with Cloud atlas but I feel like it just went back down with Jupiter Ascending, maybe their next project will bring them back up, the only way I think that may be possible is if they get Hugo Weaving or Laurence Fishburne for the project.....hell I sort of wish they did Kingsmen The Secret Service, I would have literally jammed out even harder on my Air Guitar during one Scene (Not gonna spoil the scene or what I am talking about, yall will have to see it and say it yourselves) but yeah I feel like when it was Andy and Larry they knew what they were doing, now Larry Between 2005 and 2008 had a gender transformation and became Lana, now theres nothing wrong with that, but I feel after 2005 they sort of just lost that awesome edge in movies they had before........I want the feeling of seeing a Wachowskis film when I first saw V For Vendetta with a few friends since one of my friends parents bought tix for us, and well I liked it, alot of us thought it was gonna be awesome, only a few didnt like it, me and another friend liked it alot......#RememberRememberThe5thOfNovemberwith1812Overture by Tchaikovsky

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Well if we call it Roller coaster, their latest production(actually executive-production) Sense8 was like ride to hell. It was so bad that I could not believe that people actually liked it. As far as V for Vendetta had atmosphere and few good shoots, this tv series was so horrible. its like watching junkie from the street trying to talk about beer as a religion blessing... Illogical, annoying and overall idiotic....

But yes, we should end discussion about them... because I know that in terms of liking movies people never gonna agree :]

So.... what Ross is cooking right now? Maybe some epic GD?

FWIW, I, for one, prefer 3D movies to not be totally in-your-face, full of kitchy effects and things. I like moderation for lengthy 3D content - makes the immersion easier. And I love 3D. I mean, if the same movie is shown flat and in 3D I would normally go to see the 3D version.

This whole subject is still so polarising, it's funny :D

Regards

Keep up this format of video! You should do more stuff about microtransactions, old vs new game design, or anything that pops into your head that morning.