Ross Rants - 3D

Sign in to follow this  

i just made an account for several purposes, one of them is this:

Thank very much for making all ross video embedded with your subtitle. this helps for deaf or hard hearing like myself everywhere.

gNSdK3K.jpg

Glad I could help! If there's any input you want to give on how to make the subs better, I'm open. I want to make Ross's videos as accessible as I can within the bounds of my abilities.

If you want me to change anything with regards to how the subtitles appear, let me know! Thanks for the post!

Glad I could help! If there's any input you want to give on how to make the subs better, I'm open. I want to make Ross's videos as accessible as I can within the bounds of my abilities.

If you want me to change anything with regards to how the subtitles appear, let me know! Thanks for the post!

You are very welcome :D

Not at all, its all working as it should be, however, I do have suggestion for Ross regarding about subtitles:

Now, im not sure its because youtube updated new player or its always been like that, but sometime i come across some video like this NDCMV1t.png

Its not too much of issues, since i can pause and turn off subtitle and turn it agian and continue watching. But please do consider editting words away from subtitles territory.

i finished mind freeman yesterday, and boy, i am glad to discover the playlist too late, i would have to wait forever. as always Ross, thanks for amazing video :thumbup:

I see what you mean. Ross put his email address at the bottom of the screen and other things also appear there.

Sadly, I don't know how to move the subtitles from the bottom of the screen with the software I have (Subtitle Workshop). It appears that these kinds of things are in the video so maybe Ross should move them away from the bottom when he's creating the videos to accommodate for the subs that will be added.

Or if you know how to move the subtitles near the top of the screen for things like that, please let me know! I want to be as accommodating as I can. :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You can remove the black background on the option on the player. Just go to Subtitles/CC, then go to Options. You should be able to see "Window Opacity" set that to 0% and there you go. It takes away the black background so you can see most of the text under the subtitles. It's the only option i can think of when there are texts under the subtitles until there's a way to move the subs.

Welp, now what?

You can't move the subtitles, sadly, not unless you download the video and the subs and play them in MPC or something like that.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up:

I am working on making sense of what's going on with the subtitles for all the videos here on Accursed Farms. Mainly, I want to be sure that any subtitles that has been created for the videos in any language are available on the official YouTube channel. This means going through each of the videos and seeing what's uploaded, then going through the forums to see what has been posted but not uploaded, then marking down what's missing and uploading a spreadsheet so everyone can see what currently needs subtitles if they want to translate it.

It's going to be an involved process but I hope it will make things understandable to me and to everyone else.

That's my goal for this weekend assuming Ross doesn't surprise me with a video. :)