Let's see helious's ending already

I thought I was the only ont to find this post after it was abandoned for two years - the video is kinda old as well.

But no, I'm not.

So, last month I got a few time to spare and decided to mess around a bit with DosBOX as well. I did not go very far, planned to get back to it, and saved this thread on my favorites. But a lot of work happened, and I was planning to get back to Helious when I got the time.

Last month I do managed to get the X player position by searching for an 2 Byte value on Search Engine. I couldn't get the Y positions, but if the X is available, Y can be found as well. I remember that the X value was 50 when i found it in one of the levels, and, if I'm not mistaken, it's the same memory value on the other levels.

I was planning on mapping the collectables positions on all the levels and just teleport around, as I'm not playing that game legit.