Your favorite game villain?

Dr Betruger is the kind of villain that just by looking at him the first time you can tell he's a villain. Kinda like every role Malcolm McDowell plays.

Betruger has an awesome voice, too, and one of the better evil scientist laughs I ever heard.

Philip L. Clarke needs more roles.

Dr Betruger is the kind of villain that just by looking at him the first time you can tell he's a villain. Kinda like every role Malcolm McDowell plays.

Betruger has an awesome voice, too, and one of the better evil scientist laughs I ever heard.

I agree. His presence in the game added a lot to the Doom 3 atmosphere.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I agree. His presence in the game added a lot to the Doom 3 atmosphere.

Agreed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I would say Gman. I know valve doesn't say his good or bad. But I feel as the episodes and game progress you get that feeling this man is evil. Yet again, you never get the feeling his good.

I'm gonna agree with you, I feel exactly he same.

G-man is my damned hero.

But for favorite villains, hm... Kessler from InFamous was pretty wicked.

But of all the games I've played, would have to be Sephiroth. Sounds typical but I respect a man who makes "ambiguously gay" a fashion statement. Not to mention he was a kick ass final boss and deliciously evil. >:)

Retired Forum Moderator

Hmmm, hard to narrow it down... my favorites are probably SHODAN, Andrew Ryan, Clarence (Penumbra Black Plague, "Take a joke, monkey..."), and GlaDOS for sure. The Queen of Hearts is also, undoubtedly, a massive bitch... 'nuff said.

Oh I forgot about Clarence! Yeah he gets a spot on the list as well.

"You're walking around with human body parts in your bag and I'M supposed to be the bad guy?"

Retired Forum Moderator

GLaDOS is the obvious choice, since, despite the fact that she's trying to kill you, she's just so awesome that you can't help but like her anyway. As far as unequivocally terrible, unlikeable baddies goes, there's these things:

Blackmarker.png

The Markers from Dead Space. They just scare me, because I know that if I ever came into contact with one, I'd break. Even if the inevitable necromorphs didn't get me, the Marker would know all my demons, and it would know which buttons to push to get me to destroy myself.

I must say, for me it's General Dripik from Oddworld Abe's Exoddus

When you where in the War Room to control him, that was just friggin' epic

Alma from the FEAR series - simply because I don't think she's evil I think what she's doing is justifiable. She's retaliating to the people who hurt her and took her children away. They got what they deserved.

It sucks that the best revenges can only happen in scripted stuff like games or movies. I wanna brutally murder the people who I feel deserve it and get away with it. . .

I would say Gman. I know valve doesn't say his good or bad. But I feel as the episodes and game progress you get that feeling this man is evil. Yet again, you never get the feeling his good.

I'm gonna agree with you, I feel exactly he same.

That's true. He's kinda freaky

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Easy one:

Ganondorf1.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Edgar Ross from Red Dead Redemption for me. (spoilers) After kidnapping your family, manipulating you, and forcing you to murder your old friends, he then comes back to kill you, just when you think your life is back to normal. I have never hated any video game character more and it felt so good to blow his head off (spoilers end) Seriously, I HATE HIM.

Damn I'd forgotten about him. Yeah Dr Betruger was a great evil scientist.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."