Your favorite game villain?

Nihilanth, hands down. I think it counts.

Well,if Lavos from Chrono Trigger counts,*spoiler*(he is a giant space parasite)he never say a word,he doenst give the crap for you,and is hard to know if he actually thinks like a human and or like an animal,the only thing he does is drain earth energy (which causes magic to be released in the world allolwing sorcerers to exist)since pre-history,and on the year of 1999 (after fully draining earth energy)he explodes the world and sends mini-lavos to space to restart it all on other planets.(if you havent guessed by now, chrono trigger have time traveling)

*spoiler end*

He can fight but he is not evil,just a survivor.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I found Nihilanth to be an excruciatingly boring end boss, and in my opinion he can not be called a villain.

Kor from Jak II, aka the Metal head Leader, tied alongside Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet & Clank.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Edgar Ross from Red Dead Redemption for me. (spoilers) After kidnapping your family, manipulating you, and forcing you to murder your old friends, he then comes back to kill you, just when you think your life is back to normal. I have never hated any video game character more and it felt so good to blow his head off (spoilers end) Seriously, I HATE HIM.

I have to agree. That man made my blood boil. I showed him no mercy and still find myself hogtying anyone who even looks like him. Every aspect of his character is despicable, even if he claims to be serving some greater good.

Besides Edgar Ross, dysentery from Oregon Trail stands out in my mind as a truly great villain.

he claims to be serving some greater good.

THE GREATER GOOD.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

he claims to be serving some greater good.

THE GREATER GOOD.

Our admin is one of them!

nick_frost3.jpg

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

So what who/what is your favorite game villain?

Mine is probably andrew ryan, from Bioshock.

ANDROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

andross-1.png

Besides Edgar Ross, dysentery from Oregon Trail stands out in my mind as a truly great villain.

This.

ANDROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

andross-1.png

I never forget the time when I reached him on Hard mode in Starwing and saw him transform into a demon head. That scared me shitless.

I liked your other avatar.

On N64, unless you knew how, you only fought his robot form. It was a real buzz kill in my first playthrough.

ANDROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

andross-1.png

I never forget the time when I reached him on Hard mode in Starwing and saw him transform into a demon head. That scared me shitless.

I liked your other avatar.

On N64, unless you knew how, you only fought his robot form. It was a real buzz kill in my first playthrough.

Thanks, changed back to it again.

I hear there's a rerelease of StarFox 64 coming out on 3DS.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

for me, the only villian that comes to mind at the moment would be the origami killer in heavy rain, but not sure if he actually counts

I hear there's a rerelease of StarFox 64 coming out on 3DS.

I'd buy that system JUST for that game.

Same here. It's probably the first game I'll buy for it.

If Nintendo had kept their quality up I might've continued to give them money, but as it is... I'll get one of the new PSP's instead, use one of the various hackware firmwares that are out there, and do all those games on a decent game system that's actually worth it's pricetag.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hands down Chairman Stahl in Killzone 3. Every cut-scene with him is awesome. Not too mention he is a complete sociopath.

Or Al Mualim of Assassin's creed.

If Nintendo had kept their quality up I might've continued to give them money, but as it is... I'll get one of the new PSP's instead, use one of the various hackware firmwares that are out there, and do all those games on a decent game system that's actually worth it's pricetag.

So you, who haven't even played this system yet for yourself or even seen the game can already say it's not worth the money? So you have psychic powers? Wow...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

So you, who haven't even played this system yet for yourself or even seen the game can already say it's not worth the money? So you have psychic powers? Wow...

I've seen the whitesheets for the hardware they use.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.