Galaxy Gulp Director's Cut

Sign in to follow this  

Hi, everybody. I'm uploading a new version for the Spanish subtitling of the video.

I'm doing this because I had a look at the ones I had previously done, and they were bad. Really bad. Poor grammar everywhere, lots of awkward sentences, expressions not translated right; it was just a horror show. I wasn't really fluent in Spanish at the time of my first attempt (my native language is Portuguese). So, now that I'm a bit better at the language, I decided to do a revamp of the original ones. It wasn't a complete do-over, but a lot of the lines got restructured or rewritten, and the end results are a lot more satisfying. I definitely recommend this new version over that old PortuPanish abomination of mine that's currently sitting on the Galaxy Gulp video.

Thanks! New (and better) subtitles coming soon!

galaxy_gulp_director_s_cut_es.srt

Edited by daniraldo (see edit history)

Good job man. You're really doing a thankless job ( except for all those occasional times you get thanked).

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

23 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

Good job man. You're really doing a thankless job ( except for all those occasional times you get thanked).

Well, the occasional thanks makes it all worth it.