That one game...

Sign in to follow this  

Had few of those over the years, although i have rediscovered most of them. Only game i cant remember but i'd like to revisit was FPS either from very early 00-s or late 90-s (as i was rather little). I dont know what part of the game it was, but i remember it having enemies (skeletons or zombies) amongst other enemies that you could only kill with chainsaw or rocket launcher. It was game in style of duke nukem and original shadow warrior, only with better graphics than either (im quite sure it had 3d models instead of sprites, though my brain might be making picture more nice).

Most logical guess would be Doom 3, though screens didnt seem quite right.

Could be Blood, or Hexen II...

While writing this i also remembered more obscure RTS game that i knew under name of "arsenal", though i havent found game with such name anywhere, at least not this one. What made this game obscure was that it only had vehicles, no infantry. Economy units were basically bulldozer, which you used to build your base and ore truck, which gave you credits. But it also had sea units and air units as well.

https://encrypted.google.com/#q=pc+game+arsenal

Does that look like the game you remember?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not blood (played it too much over the years) or hexen 2 (it had way more firearms and definetly no magic involved)

As for second game- yeah, it seems like thats the one. Thanks!

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I'll keep an eye out for your first one, and I'm glad to help on the second. :)

Sounds like Quake to me.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I'm pretty sure he'd know if it was Quake.

That's the primary reason I never mentioned it.