ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: BOZO'S NIGHT OUT

I choose to believe this is what happened to Doomguy after the events of Doom 2.

Thank you for giving me the mental image, I will cherish it

I choose to believe this is what happened to Doomguy after the events of Doom 2.

I also like to believe that Doomguy could be suffering from PTSD.

Welp, now what?

I always though that he get drunk, get some drugs and this happed after that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL78w7ovadI

PS. sub that guy, he have seriously good videos

It's him commenting "oh shit" or "fuck" :roll: and there is a dildo on the title screen... And a cock song in one of the mods. That's a pretty low level humor :roll: It wouldn't make me laugh even if I was drunk :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

This s just a guy who play weird mods. He didnt create them, he just play them, and to be honest I prefer text comments instead of shouting to mic like most of people on youtube. If anyone remember channels like tolkki32 or Polaze from start of YouTube they would also prefer text over voice.

And you cal it low level humor. Well for me low level humor is Pewdiepie, and similar crap, including ALL minecraft videos.

I would rather laugh once per month from weird as hell mod and reviewed by this guy, than listen another World of Warcraft or MC gameplay :]

This s just a guy who play weird mods. He didnt create them, he just play them, and to be honest I prefer text comments instead of shouting to mic like most of people on youtube. If anyone remember channels like tolkki32 or Polaze from start of YouTube they would also prefer text over voice.

And you cal it low level humor. Well for me low level humor is Pewdiepie, and similar crap, including ALL minecraft videos.

I would rather laugh once per month from weird as hell mod and reviewed by this guy, than listen another World of Warcraft or MC gameplay :]

Well, there is no point in discussing people's tastes. Can't change if people like this or that or PewDiePie.

But we still can laugh from Polish Politics :D

( Są gusta i guściki, ale Sejm jest tylko jeden :] )

But we still can laugh from Polish Politics :D

( Są gusta i guściki, ale Sejm jest tylko jeden :] )

Tylko nie o polityce... Kończę ten temat :?

I walked through the town centre in Newcastle last night at 4am. It was exactly like this ;) I may also be drinking Cider while typing this.

Also, don't drink 18 shots in one night.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm no Brit, but the setting of the game kinda reminds me of a night in the Midlands, Birmingham in particular. Bozo could be a factory worker on nightshift, but that's just me after reading I Am Ozzy and a photo book of the Midlands. That aside, great work there, Ross. It may be short, but I like it nevertheless. Keep it up!

I'm from the Midlands, from Tamworth to be precise - a stones throw away from my beloved Birmingham - and I can confirm that your suspicions are probably correct. Most nights in any sizeable Mercian town look like this game. I'll keep saying it to anyone who will hear me out until I'm blue in the face. A post-apocalyptic game set in the Midlands would be marvelous.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

this episode was interesting

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Sorry to practice thread necromancy, but since nobody's mentioned it yet and you were openly wondering about it in the video, Ross, I wonder if the large, magically self-opening gratings in the pavement in this game are a nod to the iconic scene in the classic David Lean film "Hobson's Choice," where alcoholic Charles Laughton, wandering home late at night in a stupor (chasing the reflection of the moon in puddles in the street) falls down an open ground-level loading hatch and ends up sleeping it off in someone else's shop cellar, promptly getting done for criminal trespass the next morning.